Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

Damn! I just know that when I leave work this afternoon for a meeting, they are all gonna drop again! Here's hoping for a 5pm or later drop!

Final Fantasy X2 is back as of 11 am PST!!

Most of the deals are back on...Sphinx was raised to $10 and a couple games are gone but many are back...good luck getting in on it!!

I got Final Fantasy X-2, with free shipping. I've been waiting for the price to drop, and it probably won't get much lower. I'm not interested in any of the others, so I'll leave them for someone else.

err.. sucks.. either some jerk order all 99 of them or EB took it down.. I put one in my cart and was surfing what elese to get thinking.. there are still 99 left, so I 'd be fine.. but then.. it just disppear like that.. :(

I max the cart and it showed 100 too... but it sold out 1 minute later... Maybe this trick of checking inventory is not working anymore
Remember when you find a great deal just go check out asap... I missed a lot of deal because I go check for more stuffs, I don't remember how many times they took the stuffs off my cart...

Yeah I've been wanting X-2, too. Even though I don't even have a ps2. My roommate does though... I just like the amazing graphics and thought I would dig the story.

[quote name='Final Starman']Man, gotta get me FFX-2. Is it new or used? Sorry if this was already answered[/quote]

it's new game

Check out kill switch and medal of honor again, they oriiginally didnt go back down today, but as of now, they are back to 9.99.

Argh! ^ cheapy beat me!

I have heard no word of B+M. It quite possibly maybe. I remember a few months back when they had 1080 Avalanche for $9.99 web and at B+M. I haven't been to an EB games in a long time.

after do some checking.. I decide to just get FFX2 when it come back.. the rest of games arent really worth my time.. they are all just average games and I dont think I wil have time for them ever.. so..going to save myself some bucks and time

[quote name='flowery']well i just got MP2 and Kill.Switch and it was the first time ordering through cag and first time online so...thanks[/quote]
So it begins.....
Welcome to the club!

Thanks for the update! I picked up Alias, MOH, and Red Faction. I was hoping to get Agent Under Fire and X-2 (and return my $16.88 Target copy!), but that's OK.

My FFX-2 has been shipped, my credit card charged $9.99 and I should get my copy tomorrow..I remember some people getting the 9.99 CG games open and used. I will post my findings tomorrow night when I hopfuly get my game in the mail!!!

[quote name='dddymac13']Can i still get free shipping if i use the the code if dont have final fantasy x-2 in my cart?[/quote]

No

[quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered FFX2 at 7:45PM ET yesterday...arrived at my house today.[/quote]

was it a new copy?

[quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered FFX2 at 7:45PM ET yesterday...arrived at my house today.[/quote]

Jeez! And I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email after ordering my stuff yesterday afternoon (Alias & Rising Sun). Should I be concerned? It says my order is "open". Granted, I chose the cheap ass 1.99 shipping option, which makes a difference I guess. How slow/fast are they in processing these orders?

[quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered FFX2 at 7:45PM ET yesterday...arrived at my house today.[/quote]

Jeez! And I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email after ordering my stuff yesterday afternoon (Alias & Rising Sun). Should I be concerned? It says my order is "open". Granted, I chose the cheap ass 1.99 shipping option, which makes a difference I guess. How slow/fast are they in processing these orders?[/quote]

I believe it also depends where you live and how much is in stock at the moment. Open means they're double-checking it before it ships out.

[quote name='maxgle']after do some checking.. I decide to just get FFX2 when it come back.. the rest of games arent really worth my time.. they are all just average games and I dont think I wil have time for them ever.. so..going to save myself some bucks and time[/quote]

A great reason why jerks buying 99 copies should be banned. The whole point of these deals is to clear out inventory. Which you can't do if the "bait" deal is gone by the time consumers get there. Jeez, do I understand more about running online retail then EB??

I'm glad I didn't see this when FFX2 was still available, because then I would have bought it, and consequently regretted the purchase.

Ordered around 7:00 pm last night, and it arrived early this morning. Less than 24 hours from when I ordered to when it arrived!

[quote name='rebenns']Ordered around 7:00 pm last night, and it arrived early this morning. Less than 24 hours from when I ordered to when it arrived![/quote]

im gunna have to call it on this one :bs:
scans?

[quote name='Vnt'][quote name='dinovelvet']

Jeez! And I haven't even gotten so much as a confirmation email after ordering my stuff yesterday afternoon (Alias & Rising Sun). Should I be concerned? It says my order is "open". Granted, I chose the cheap ass 1.99 shipping option, which makes a difference I guess. How slow/fast are they in processing these orders?[/quote]
I believe it also depends where you live and how much is in stock at the moment. Open means they're double-checking it before it ships out.[/quote]

Just checked on the website, and they were sent today. Phew I thought for a second there this was going to be like when that FYE site had Mafia for 9.99 and they cancelled it after about 100 people on here ordered. Ha.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='rebenns']Ordered around 7:00 pm last night, and it arrived early this morning. Less than 24 hours from when I ordered to when it arrived![/quote]

im gunna have to call it on this one :bs:
scans?[/quote]

I dunno. I've ordered stuff from Circuit City and had it arrive next day. I've ordered stuff from EBGames.com before using free super saver and had it arrive in two. You can luck out.

bread's done
Back