Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

It's happened to me before with a CC order. Some of these places run 24/7. Maybe somebody was working on OT? It's only happened to me once though.

As an aside. Don't froget the games a little over $10. Spawn and I-Ninja are $11.

(Notice the "Limit 50 per person" under the purchasing button. :)) Also avai;lable for xbox @ $11.

I Ninja is limit one per person

(There are two pre-orders for $15. What's with all the $10 and $15 pre-orders? Is this a new trend in game prices?)

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245167.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243551.asp

ChoroQ. It's an Atlus title

I've got FF X-2 open in a browser window and am refreshing it obsessively. Maybe if I refresh enough their webmaster will get annoyed and EB will get the hint and restock at $10. ;-)

EB's order status is not accurate. It still says my order is "open" for an order I placed and received last week.

So even if your order status says open, it might have already shipped

[quote name='swinte']I've got FF X-2 open in a browser window and am refreshing it obsessively. Maybe if I refresh enough their webmaster will get annoyed and EB will get the hint and restock at $10. ;-)[/quote]

Same here, I have been trying for about six hours and they still haven't got more in stock... :cry:

[quote name='Vnt'][quote name='bmarquardt']Ordered FFX2 at 7:45PM ET yesterday...arrived at my house today.[/quote]

was it a new copy?[/quote]

Yes.

The reason why some people got this overnight is because of the code for free 2 day air shipping via FedEx. Those calling BS, your BS radar is a little off. ;) FedEx tracking info (read bottom to top):

Sep 8, 2004 3:10 pm

Delivered

OH

3:10 pm

Delivered

OH

8:32 am

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

COLUMBUS OH

7:55 am

Left FedEx Ramp

COLUMBUS OH

7:23 am

Arrived at FedEx Destination Location

COLUMBUS OH

5:28 am

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

COLUMBUS OH

2:16 am

Left FedEx Ramp

HEBRON KY

2:07 am

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

HEBRON KY

Sep 7, 2004 11:53 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

LOUISVILLE KY

9:35 pm

Pickup status

LOUISVILLE KY

Pre-routed meter pkg picked up

8:16 pm

Left FedEx Ramp

LOUISVILLE KY

i just got my kill switch and medal of honor this morning and i ordered i think 2 days ago, i wonder if alias is any good, I might wanna get it

I got one too! but after I bought, I saw 68 left, and then after a 'refresh' button , all is gone in a blink!! WTH!!

Feels like I was waiting for FFX-2 all day. Ordered FFX-2, Max Payne 2, MOH, and Down Hill Domination....Total 42.XX between this and the day before (Alias, KillSwitch} alone have spent almost $70.00. With all those other deals I'm a Broke Ass Gamer ova here.....

[quote name='maxgle']I felt like EB is pulling a trick on us or some jerk just keep on buying them all!!![/quote]

i said the same thing when they did the wario world, megaman NT, and 1080 snowboarding deal

If anything EB may be doing this so one person doesn't hoard all the games. They have it for sale a few hours then bump it to full once they see alot are ordering. Then when it dies down they slash the price again. Primal used to have some WILD prices fluxes.

Don't think about it too much, you'll just get a headache. I think its great that EB has prices like this, no matter how they operate their sales.
Yes, it can be frustrating, but at least they are doing something to get us cheap games.

Just saw FFX2 show up in the searches again, and by the time I clicked "Add to Cart" it was gone again.. lol. Come on EB.. cough it up!!! hehehe.

Argh.... I'm dying to pick up Downhill Domination, but I think my funds are maxed out from the Toys'R'Us sale, the soon-to-be Tower clearance, and the brand new CD I bought yesterday.

I hope its still there on the weekend... I have a better chance of getting it then.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If anything EB may be doing this so one person doesn't hoard all the games. They have it for sale a few hours then bump it to full once they see alot are ordering. Then when it dies down they slash the price again. Primal used to have some WILD prices fluxes.[/quote]

it would be so much better if they just put a limit on these games

FFX2 isn't even worth the $10, IMO. Had the chance when it appeared for awhile earlier today, but passed. FF is merely an OK series, but the whole poppy dance bullshit with female characters ruins any fun to be had.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Man, I really need to get a job soon so I can get in on these deals...

Now where to apply...??[/quote]

Stores with video games. I'm going to try that.

Actually... they didn't raise them all to $24.99... some are even higher. Kill Switch is $39.99 now. I'd say this deal is very dead :)

They went up Thursday morning, too, only to go back down (and quickly OOS) later in the afternoon. Keep an eye on them.

Sure enough. I tried FREE2DAY this morning in preparation for the daily $9.99 drop & it worked fine.

Time to go throw a $1.99 preowned title in my cart & use SAVER & PPLAY15.

Keep a close eye on this, back when I was constantly trying to get Counterstrike and Rising Sun for XBox, they would keep the price rather high then drop out of no where. When it drops u got about 5 mins to take advantage of it, maybe less.

[quote name='flowery']its been almost 2 days and its still processing the order is that normal for a first time buy or is it just me.[/quote]

I still have a few orders Processing at EB but games are already in my possession. I think it depends on what kind of shipping they use. All my orders that are processing had no tracking number.

[quote name='flowery']its been almost 2 days and its still processing the order is that normal for a first time buy or is it just me.[/quote]

I ordered ffx-2 on the 8th and it arrived today. I used the 2 day free shipping and they sent it fed ex with a tracking number. Maybe they sent yours a different way?

[quote name='coolsteel']Ordered mine yesterday and it arrived today, two more games to add to the pile I suppose.[/quote]

I also got mine today

I think EB just may end up being online retailer of the year again

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think EB just may end up being online retailer of the year again[/quote]

Hell, it's not even close IMHO.

If Outpost would actually ship some of their low-price pre-order games on time, they could give EB a late run for their money.

EB did hurt itself with the sales tax thing earlier in the year, though...

bread's done
Back