(Back!) Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (NEW) $14.99 at ebgames.com

I just bought metroid and zelda at 14.99, and I just checked the stock. It still says over 100 in stock, did they just add more today or is it just not updating that fast?

From what someone was saying they heard from EB, it sounds as if they're receiving shipments of the games, selling them off at $14.99, then continuing with their existing stock at $49.99... till they receive another shipment and the cycle repeats.

Goes along with what the Sears manager said corporate told him as well, "limited quantities"

Eh, it doesn't matter to you now how many they still have in stock, you got one! :mrgreen: Their site is still getting hammered, so difficult to just reload my cart anymore.

[quote name='partygirlie21']I just bought metroid and zelda at 14.99, and I just checked the stock. It still says over 100 in stock, did they just add more today or is it just not updating that fast?[/QUOTE]
Eh, it doesn't matter to you anymore, cuz you got one! :mrgreen:

For anyone out there, if you really want one and aren't around to get one, I can get one for you and you can paypal me the basic amount ($14.99+tax+shipping+paypal fee). No I'm not trying to make money, just trying to contribute to CAG. You can check my ebay id under the same id name and see my seller rating if trust is an issue.

1 Shenmue - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99
1 RF Adapter for Dreamcast (All) - Pre-Played $2.99 $2.99
1 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater $14.99 $14.99
1 Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $14.99 $14.99

Subtotal $37.96
S & H FREE
Sales Tax $3.00
Total $40.96

For future reference, how does the SAVER coupon code work? I kept adding random things to see which worked. Shenmue finally worked.

[quote name='lollercauster']1 Shenmue - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99

Subtotal $37.96
S & H FREE
Sales Tax $3.00
Total $40.96

For future reference, how does the SAVER coupon code work? I kept adding random things to see which worked. Shenmue finally worked.[/QUOTE]

I think it works only for game software. Hardware like adapters/controllers wont work.

[quote name='lollercauster']1 Shenmue - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99

Subtotal $37.96
S & H FREE
Sales Tax $3.00
Total $40.96

For future reference, how does the SAVER coupon code work? I kept adding random things to see which worked. Shenmue finally worked.[/QUOTE]
Yeh, supposedly because a thread was made about how to get fedex 3 day shipping through SAVER by adding a used accessory, EB caught on and stamped it out. I personally think it's because EB started wondering WHY in the world suddenly everyone was buying a crappy 3rd party PS1 controller that didn't even have analog sticks! :lol:

Cool. Thanks :lol:

Dr. Muto - Pre-Played $5.99
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures $14.99
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $14.99
Total Discount -$0.90

Subtotal $35.07
S & H FREE
Sales Tax $2.33
Total $37.40

[quote name='nwaugh']I already have MP2, but I'm addicted to watching the stock slowly decrease in my EB cart.[/QUOTE]

A truer statement has never been made... 27 left!

OOS. You know I wonder if anyone just finally decided to buy this or four swords and stumbled upon this deal today, not being a part of anything else, just randomly surfing ebgames website.

I picked an obscure PC game and the SAVER coupon code didn't work, but a crappy Genesis game did, so it's not just because it's software.

I managed to get the Sears' pricematch to work.

I ended up getting my copy of MP2 for $12.42, tax included.

Thanks for the cool heads up CAG!

[quote name='nwaugh']I already have MP2, but I'm addicted to watching the stock slowly decrease in my EB cart.[/QUOTE]
:lol: HAhahah, I think it has become a daily event. Almost as fun as watching the daily sports bloopers. :lol:

I tried for 15 minutes to get SAVER to work yesterday to get Prime. I put several cheap games in my cart, but nothing worked.

Right now I have the $49.99 Metroid in my cart along with the $.99 PS1 controller & SAVER doesn't work. I'm still trying different games, but a couple of $9.99 used Xbox games have gotten it to work.

Anyone know if they changed the requirements?

Welcome to the board. A few weeks ago someone posted about the used PS1 controller and since then EB games has removed ALL used accessories from working with SAVER. Take that Sydney 99 cent PS1 game and that will work. Either way, it has to be a used game to make SAVER work. Although there have been recent reports of used GBA games not working with SAVer.

Wow, either you have got a lot of time on your hands to be finding all those used SNES games or you're a big fan of em. :razz: j/k

[quote name='jjz203']Get em while it's hot boys and girls! It's back at $14.99[/QUOTE]

I checked not 30 mins ago and it was full price. I wish B&M would PM the website...

Though I must say, I'm so tempted to get a cube just so I can get in on this deal. :razz: It feels like I'm missing out on such a great deal at $15. Oh well, it's fun enough just watching my cart and seeing the stock count drop to zero every day. :lol:

[quote name='jjz203']Just get it, you know you want to. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Still at least 100 left. I'm going to try and PM to CC. If it doesn't work, no biggie.

Good luck! It's a YMMV thing, more likely a NO than yes. Some cashiers can be total a-holes about it and call a local store and check (which will screw you over since it's only $15 online). Others will give you excuses from outer space that have NOTHING to do with anything. Look for the lazy, "I don't care and don't want to be bothered" cashier to hit paydirt.

I just saved myself the trouble.

1 Super Return Of The Jedi - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99
Total Discount -$1.25
Subtotal $18.73
S & H $6.99
Sales Tax $1.81
Total $27.53

Went for the two day air, versus another used game that I could care less about. Spent about the same.

Just ordered it $18.00 shipped. Finally a reason to pull out my gamecube again since I beat Paper Mario. Sweet deal on this one, hopefully I can beat it and trade it in while the trade in price is still pretty good :)

Thanks for the reminder, finally got in on this (unlike Rumble Roses)... It seems older games (SNES, etc.) don't work with SAVER.

So I went with a PSone game (Shadowman) for $1.49. I would have went with a cheaper game but I didn't want to risk having this game being OOS while I searched for a more cheapass game... put CAG15, EDGE AND SAVER for a grand total of $17.38.

SKU Qty Unit Price Total Platform Name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
162179 1 $1.49 $1.49 PS Shadow Man - Pre-Played
242780 1 $14.99 $14.99 GC Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: $16.48

Total Discount: -$0.37
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $1.27
-------------
Total: $17.38

[quote name='sabin23']Thanks for the reminder, finally got in on this (unlike Rumble Roses)... It seems older games (SNES, etc.) don't work with SAVER.

[/QUOTE]

Its starting to seem random which ones don't work. I used Tecmo Basketball for NES (1.99) but a couple other 1.99 games for SNES didn't work. So I'm not sure what their logic is now.

[quote name='botticus']Its starting to seem random which ones don't work. I used Tecmo Basketball for NES (1.99) but a couple other 1.99 games for SNES didn't work. So I'm not sure what their logic is now.[/QUOTE]

Random in terms of SNES games that work with SAVER?
I tried a 2-3 SNES games (the ones mentioned in the previous post) and they all didn't work... i tried a few PSOne games and SAVER worked (settled for Shadowman since it looked interesting and was $1.49, one of the cheapest ones).

Still 59 left as of 11:23 PACIFIC time.

I know the first time I considered ordering but didn't pull the trigger, I had Last Action Hero (SNES) for $1.99 and SAVER worked. So at least some cheap SNES games work

Wow they're really being persistent with this deal. I got it a couple of days ago and felt lucky, and it has come back a couple of more times since then. They must have a lot of copies to get rid of or something. Too bad.. If I knew it was going to keep coming back, I could have saved myself $2 shipping, because I bought Tiger Woods DS from them today.. no biggie

bread's done
Back