Bard's Tale (PC) $? - 9/9 - Today's Overstock.com Deal of the Day

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Overstock.com Deal of the Day page

Today's Deals:
Note: Prices in yellow have the potential to drop further during the day. No guarantees, though.

Bard's Tale - PC
Price: $?

[quote name='dbz4ever']$10 off $99 Coupon (Ends 09/15) 12% off any order Coupon (New Customers) (Ends 09/30) 10% off any order Coupon (Ends 09/30) $35 off $300 (Ends 09/30)[/QUOTE]

Every day, Overstock.com posts a deal in games, books, movies, and music. Some days, it's a small discount on unpopular items, but often, it's a great deal on a great game.

The deals are posted in the morning but the prices often are not updated until later in the afternoon. If a discount seems low, check back an hour or two later and it may have gone down more.

I will update the thread with the items that are on sale each day in the morning, and if/when the prices drop further, I will update again.

Old thread

Previous Deals of the Day
7/12 - Final Fantasy Origins - PS1 - $12
7/13 - Xenogears - PS1 - $12
7/14 - Crash Bandicoot - PS1 - $9
7/17 - FIFA World Cup 2006 - 360 - $40
7/18 - Arsenal Universal Controller Extension Cable - $5.99
7/19 - Atari Flashback 2.0 - $25
7/20 - The Rock - UMD - $12
7/21 - An American Tail: Fievel's Gold Rush - GBA - $10
7/25 - Arsenal Universal Controller Extension Cable - $5.99
7/26 - ??? started as Atari Flashback again, but I saw it changed to a game at like 11 PM
7/27 - Hip PS2 Controller - $5
7/28 - Chaos Legion - PS2 - $10
7/31 - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - PS2 - $5
8/1 - Tekken 5 - PS2 - $15
8/2 -
8/3 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - PS2 - $12
8/4 - Fight Night Round 3 - PS2 - $34
8/7 - X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - PS2 - $15
8/8 - Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade - PSP - $12
8/9 - Namco Museum Battle Collection - PSP - $34
8/10 - Crash Tag Team Racing - PSP - $30
8/11 - FIFA Street 2 - PSP - $20
8/14 - Bust A Move Deluxe - PSP - $30
8/15 - Journey - Live in Houston 1981: Escape Tour - UMD - $12
8/21 - Baby Boy - UMD - $10
8/22 - Xevious - GBA - $5
8/23 - Dead to Rights - XBOX - $8
8/24 - Gun Griffon: Allied Strike - XBOX - $12
8/28 - Men of Valor - XBOX - $4
8/29 - Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects - GCN - $10
8/30 - Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge - GCN - $5
8/31 - FIFA Street 2 - GCN - $12
9/1 - WWE: Day of Reckoning 2 - GCN - $8
9/2 - Time Splitters: Future Perfect - GCN - $5
9/4 - Major League Baseball 2k6 - GCN - $30

[quote name='radjago']8/4 - EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 - PS2 - $34 (probably not final price)[/quote]

lol you wake up at 7 and check CAG, that's a truely dedicated CAG member.

[quote name='dbz4ever']lol you wake up at 7 and check CAG, that's a truely dedicated CAG member.[/QUOTE]
Uhhh... wake up... yeah that's it.

8/7 - X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocolypse - PS2 - ??

XML2 will have to drop like French rifles in wartime for me to consider it better than the $10 XML2 for the PC that also got me free Guild Wars with the CC glitch.

[quote name='RollingSkull']XML2 will have to drop like French rifles in wartime for me to consider it better than the $10 XML2 for the PC that also got me free Guild Wars with the CC glitch.[/quote]

$15 isn't impressive for PS2 deal.

Lame. Oh well.

(What's with all the PS2 love recently? I can name a good number of GameCube games that could use a sweet deal. *cough*Mario Baseball and Mario Soccer*cough*)

[quote name='DustBoogie']Lame. Oh well.

(What's with all the PS2 love recently? I can name a good number of GameCube games that could use a sweet deal. *cough*Baseball and Soccer*cough*)[/quote]

Sport games tend to drop in price faster than any other game genre.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Sport games tend to drop in price faster than any other game genre.[/QUOTE]

Whoops sorry, meant the Mario versions -_-

Sears should have Namco Museum Battle Collection for $10 if anyone's interested. Untold Legends: BotB should be $10 as well if anyone missed out and wants it. Glad I got both for $4.50 each...

Is Xevious worth it by itself for 5 or buy it in Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for 20 on GBA? Already have the first Namco Museum. Thanks ahead.

Well, on a purely mathematical level.. how many games are in the Namco Museum? If it's more than 4, it's worth it (figuring $5 for each game, like Xevious).

Knowing nothing about the contents of the museum or the quality of Xevious, I'd say go with the mueseum.

^Thanks, I was only leaning towards Xevious because of the nintendo code for registering it with the nintendo site.
On a side note, I just realized I'm a CAG Veteran, yay for me! :)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Is Xevious worth it by itself for 5 or buy it in Namco Museum 50th Anniversary for 20 on GBA? Already have the first Namco Museum. Thanks ahead.[/quote]

Did someone mention my name?:bouncy:

bread's done
Back