Battlefield: Bad Company (#1) $8.54 Amazon X360 (change seller)

Credit to Ordoabchao for letting me know Amazon still had it. Likely changed the seller due to "Ships in 10 to 14 days."

Yeah, thanks for posting this. I almost bit on the Walmart deal, but no tax and shipping is all I needed to knock me over the edge.

Sweet - was kinda tempted with the Wal-Mart deal, but had to jump on this one. Picked it and Saints Row 2 (hoping it's better than SR1) for $30.

I wished the credits from FFXIII would had been transfered to my account already so I would be able to get rid of it right away. Oh well, I'll pick it up before it goes out of stock. Thanks OP.

[quote name='bobright']am i missing something? deals gone, 20 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Look over on the right side of the page. There's a box that says "More Buying Choices". Find the one that says Amazon.com and it should list it as $9.99

[quote name='bobright']am i missing something? deals gone, 20 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Change the seller to Amazon. Click the little "new" below the price.

[quote name='tenma']Sweet - was kinda tempted with the Wal-Mart deal, but had to jump on this one. Picked it and Saints Row 2 (hoping it's better than SR1) for $30.[/QUOTE]

There's a thread with info on here that you can order Saints Row 2 from Sears and get the Collectors Edition for 20 bucks, if you would rather get that version.

[quote name='Ordoabchao']Yeah, thanks for posting this. I almost bit on the Walmart deal, but no tax and shipping is all I needed to knock me over the edge.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I almost jumped on the WM deal, was actually just looking at it again today about to order it again but couldnt pull the trigger. I can resist this one. Thanks OP, N41

Sold my copy a while back for $25 and would be tempted to pick it back up for $10 but I'm assuming with the games age and the releases of MW2 and this games sequel that the MP must be pretty dead. Anyone still play the MP that can confirm this ?

Good deal until you realize it won't be long before ea shuts down the online servers.

[quote name='Jay']Good deal until you realize it won't be long before ea shuts down the online servers.[/QUOTE]
This. Its still worth it for the single player though if you have any interest in it.

Thanks OP. Ordered from Amazon for $10. Says it won't ship for 10 to 14 days, but I can wait. Good deal.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Sold my copy a while back for $25 and would be tempted to pick it back up for $10 but I'm assuming with the games age and the releases of MW2 and this games sequel that the MP must be pretty dead. Anyone still play the MP that can confirm this ?[/QUOTE]

Just played an MP game with like 16 people.

EDIT: For anyone still wondering, I have been playing a lot over the last few days, and I never have an issue getting a game at all. I think the community is still active enough to give this a go.

[quote name='Jay']Good deal until you realize it won't be long before ea shuts down the online servers.[/QUOTE]

For $10, it's a good deal even if they shut them down soon. And considering no announcement has been made, you have plenty of time to play the MP, seeing as they would likely give people some notice, as they did with their past shutdowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
An even better deal for anyone who hasn't ordered already but, meh, I'd rather just keep my estimated shipping date and lose out on the buck fifty.

[quote name='tenma']An even better deal for anyone who hasn't ordered already but, meh, I'd rather just keep my estimated shipping date and lose out on the buck fifty.[/QUOTE]

i was going to let it go...but my backlog is so huge that i dont need it that fast

[quote name='Drabelincoln']i was going to let it go...but my backlog is so huge that i dont need it that fast[/QUOTE]

Same here... Also, I'd like to have the Gold Edition just because i like the collectible stuff, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Picked one up. Game was pretty meh, but I can get some more achievements out of it and $8.54 is a pretty nice price.

Thanks OP

Almost bit at $8.54, but I decided to try the demo first. Way too much screen bobbing for me, even when you're just walking.

Great deal if that doesn't bother you though. Thanks op.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']This thread keeps getting me to think it's BC2.
This is the 7th time I entered this same thread disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Added #1 to the title just for you... Although I do so love shattering others hopes and dreams... :lol:

[quote name='Izod517']Added #1 to the title just for you... Although I do so love shattering others hopes and dreams... :lol:[/QUOTE]
i vote to revert the title back to its original name!

i will give this game a go but i dont see myself playign the multi.
i am very conscious with what games i play in my multiplayer. the balancing and the feeling of fun needs to be there.
For the single player, any game below 10 is cool.

What the hell, I just got this for $5.42. I was basically just charged for shipping and tax and the $8.54 was subtracted completely.

I don't even know what I did but I'm not complaining.

I picked up Bad Company 2 last week and am really enjoying the multiplayer. If I don't care about the single player, is there any reason to get this since I already have BC2? I know $9 is very cheap, but if there isn't any reason for me to get this, I don't want to bother. Thanks for your input.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']I picked up Bad Company 2 last week and am really enjoying the multiplayer. If I don't care about the single player, is there any reason to get this since I already have BC2? I know $9 is very cheap, but if there isn't any reason for me to get this, I don't want to bother. Thanks for your input.[/QUOTE]
I would say no, since you already have BC2 and only care about multiplayer, you should skip BC1. I would think the multiplayer community for BC2 will only continue to grow while the multiplayer for BC1 will slowly die out.

[quote name='lilman']I would say no, since you already have BC2 and only care about multiplayer, you should skip BC1. I would think the multiplayer community for BC2 will only continue to grow while the multiplayer for BC1 will slowly die out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Despite being a great deal, I think I'll pass.

Cancelled my order for a lower price...got an email today that my order will be shipped sooner then expected...same date as it was before i cancelled and reordered. Glad i did.

Thanks OP, picked one up. Looks like the delivery estimate for me is between March 26-31. No big deal because I have plenty of other games to keep me busy.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']hmm should I order even though I have BFBC2 waiting to be opened when I have time...[/QUOTE]
Only if you will play sp, cause if you have BC2 you will not be playing BC1 for mp.

bread's done
Back