Battlefield: Bad Company 2 | (30 Sep.) Mp. Gameplay Trailer

I'm a little piss off at this game as voice chat can only be done with a squad and that's only 4 ppl. Well if anyone wants to play, I'm a medic and I do heal. Add me PSN same as SN I'm pissed at playing with random ppl who hang back and camp in rush.

watch out, when EA servers kick you, your stats will disappear. the best case is nothing happens. someone on ps3trophies lost all his/her stats. i got kicked earlier. when i joined the next game, i couldnt access my unlocked guns. turned off game and it worked. later on, i think i lost a level on a different incident because i got the level 10 trophy (10 mins ago). but now i checked the stats page and it has me at level 9.

if this a common occurence, why bother

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']anyone else ??[/QUOTE]

i sent you the squad invite. starkat and i were trying to hold our own in a 2 man squad. we could have used you or all the other people that i sent invites to. i dont know whats worse incompotent people or lack of people.

[quote name='enufs8d']i sent you the squad invite. starkat and i were trying to hold our own in a 2 man squad. we could have used you or all the other people that i sent invites to. i dont know whats worse incompotent people or lack of people.[/QUOTE]

If your on now send me an invite . I dont have a MIC but I plan on finding the End War bundle @ bestbuy someday .

Andrew, I accidentally posted my old psn. It's actualy CLP-radar9. I'm number 9 on your list I believe. Sry I've been typing on my phone.

You can Add me as well.

wotcher ,starkat and I had a few good games the other day.

I need some anti-tards on my team and in my squad to counter balance all of the stupid currently running a muck in BC2.

I pre-ordered bad company 2 for the ps3, and got it the day it came out. The game came with a card that is suppose to be the pre-order bonus. The card has a 16 digit code and a set of instructions on how to use it. Well, i'm suppose to enter the code in the game store, but the store is down. There is no way to access it, so theres no way to enter the code. Does anyone has a solution to this? It's just ridiculous that the whole point of pre-ordering the game is the early access code for the Squad Rush mode. And now there's no way to put it in.

Isnt there a place to enter those without the store? Check the XMB, I think its under the network section somewhere.

Saint Noir's suggestion should also work.

[quote name='enufs8d'] i dont know whats worse incompotent people or lack of people.[/QUOTE]

Incompetent people. I rather have less people that know what they are doing than a squad of idiots. Even one good squad can single handily win an entire Rush map. :cool:

When you start the game up at the title screen, there's a scrolling message in the bottom right corner telling everyone that they know the store is down, and they're working on bringing it back up. Just give it some time, and all will be ok.

I was prompted to enter the code when I tried to access the store and its just a normal entry screen, well i didn't do it right and just got out of it and went into multiplayer. Guess what??? I couldn't play some of the maps without the code. When i went back into the store I tried to enter the code and it took it. It was late and I tried two different ways. One without the dashes and capital letters, the other with dashes. sorry but i can't remember which one worked but i was able to play the 2 vip maps.

I'm down for some squad play I'm so-so I don't know if it's me or my squad mates or the tarded EA servers constantly booting people. I have a mic and talk still getting used to the game since I have been playing MW2 for so long. PSN:combatrhombus
Skill: Beginner

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']I noticed I was killing you andrew, I was like what the fuck I know this guy. You can put me on there if you want.[/QUOTE]

did you knife him? you need 5 "friends" for the trophy. we should fill up a SDM room with cag "knives only" room.

any tips on flying a helo? i suck. it took a while for me to learn how to go forward by using the pitch in gta iv.

dumb story
i was riding gunner on a tank. the driver got us into a rpg battle. the tank took half damage. i get out to do some repairs. we did this two times. then when i got out to repair, the driver does the same thing. .... the enemy jacked our tank while we were repairing. and killed us shortly. geez, any communication would have prevented the situation. lol.

[quote name='enufs8d']did you knife him? you need 5 "friends" for the trophy. we should fill up a SDM room with cag "knives only" room.

any tips on flying a helo? i suck. it took a while for me to learn how to go forward by using the pitch in gta iv.

dumb story
i was riding gunner on a tank. the driver got us into a rpg battle. the tank took half damage. i get out to do some repairs. we did this two times. then when i got out to repair, the driver does the same thing. .... the enemy jacked our tank while we were repairing. and killed us shortly. geez, any communication would have prevented the situation. lol.[/QUOTE]

Thats some funny shit right there. Nope I forgot about the 5 knives thing.

So far my favorite thing to do is place C4 on the ATVs and drive full speed at w/e, jump off, and detonate. I feel so badass when I manage to kill someone.

WAIT !!!! . I had made a thread under the Sub Forum " PS3 " about meeting fellow CAG's on BF:BC 2 but it got moved to this thread . So now my thread is inside of this one . They are totally different things . WHY , WHY , WHY ? This thread was for discussing BF:BC 2 . " MY " thread was for meeting other PS3 CAG's to play BF:BC 2 ??

Tried to get on the same team as you Wotcher. After being on separate teams for a few games, I quit and tried to invite you, but you already signed off.

It was pretty bad ass to have you #1 on your team, and me #1 on my team for that long

Played about 5 matches last night for the first time, I didn't do to bad considering i have never played BC1 online. But i still never made it out of Level 1 lol.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Tried to get on the same team as you Wotcher. After being on separate teams for a few games, I quit and tried to invite you, but you already signed off.

It was pretty bad ass to have you #1 on your team, and me #1 on my team for that long[/QUOTE]

i noticed it too. i sucks when you try to join your friend's game and ... it doesnt put in the squad or even puts you in the opposite side. if i wouldve known earlier, then i suggest meeting somewhere and knifing each other. lol

jettone - i sucked in those games i had with you because i was trying to level up my recon class. i maxed out the medic and vehicle trees.

anyone have tips using a sniper riffle? i can't kill with sniper riffle for shit.

If you want quick recon points you can just use one of the multi-class weapons to get kills.

The bullet drop isn't as drastic as it was before though so don't aim to high. But remember the height at which you fire and the same for how high your target is will also effect how much of an arch you'll need.

[quote name='NamPaehc']If you want quick recon points you can just use one of the multi-class weapons to get kills.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I usually ran around with the Garand or Thompson until I got my GOL unlocked. Plus, the motion sensors work well while being on the move since my assault teammate is constantly supplying me with ammo.

If anyone plans on playing this weekend-send me a friend request. I don't have a mic yet, but am ordering one soon. It's getting old playing with horrible teammates.

there should be a way to tell if your friend is in a hardcore match. hardcore matches take away a lot of bonus xp that you get in the regular version. eg: spots are gone and their bonuses. i havent been able to revive people. so youre a crippled medic. i find that they become big sniper fests.

[quote name='enufs8d']there should be a way to tell if your friend is in a hardcore match. hardcore matches take away a lot of bonus xp that you get in the regular version. eg: spots are gone and their bonuses. i havent been able to revive people. so youre a crippled medic. i find that they become big sniper fests.[/QUOTE]

No, u can revive in hardcore. Not sure what is up with that. It doesn't give you the icon, but you can walk up to teammates and make sure you are aiming at their corpse and it should work.

I actually zapped a teammate reviving him and KILLED an enemy at the same time. :)

Also, anyone notice how some dog tags are different colors? I picked up a silver one of some guy. The rest seem to be broze...

The best way to get points as recon I'd say is to mash that select while scoped. Alerts teammates of locations and gives you a marker. I never see anyone do this, they just go straight for the kill. This is kind of compensated by the final scope you get, but only when you hit someone does it mark them. Do what your class title says and call out the enemy.

Also, mortar is a god send, great for defense. Once you get it, use it right away.

And Gol seems ok, aren't the default sniper rifle and last rifles the strongest ones? I myself like the Type 88, great for picking off people, plenty of ammo, and semi-automatic (decent for close quarters). As for sniping, just pay attention to the bullet. You can see the shine of it as it travels, giving you an idea of the trajectory. Most, if not all of them can't kill in one hit, unless a headshot (not sure when magnum ammo is applied), so practice with the Type 88 in the mean time aiming ahead of people who are running.

One more thing I do since I use a semi-auto is use tracer as secondary. It's an easy 30 when landed and you can do your part in helping the team, though not directly.

And always work with your squad, you just get more points that way.

[quote name='NamPaehc']
Also, anyone notice how some dog tags are different colors? I picked up a silver one of some guy. The rest seem to be broze...[/QUOTE]

Depends on their rank and the points you receive for the knife kill. Just in general though (from BF2142), it was bronze for enlisted people up around SGT (not sure where the cut off point is), silver from that point up until General, and gold just for generals. Dice hasn't changed the system from what I remember.

[quote name='option.iv']
And Gol seems ok, aren't the default sniper rifle and last rifles the strongest ones?
[/QUOTE]

The GOL experiences less bullet drop than the M24 due to its .338 Magnum ammunition. Both still require 2 shots to body or 1 to head, so might as well take the GOL for the extra range.

I can't wait to unlock the 50 cal. Yeah the higher your rank the different colors there are. I know gold is the highest rank, thats how it was in BFBC 1

bread's done
Back