Battlefield V $30 at 🎯

Enjoying the game a lot more than I did Battlefield 1. I couldn’t stand Battlefield 1. Kept trying to go back to it with each new DLC drop and didn’t like any of it.

Tried to do a PM in store @bestbuy cashier verified with Manager and looked at the Target price. They denied the free steelbook ver along with the $30 peice. Said they could do one or the other.

So basically $30 PM for game only or there regular $39.99 for the steelbook with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to do a PM in store @bestbuy cashier verified with Manager and looked at the Target price. They denied the free steelbook ver along with the $30 peice. Said they could do one or the other.

So basically $30 PM for game only or there regular $39.99 for the steelbook with the game.
That's kind of shitty. While I failed to get GCU applied to the Target PM of $29.99, both my copies are being shipped with a steelbook each. You should try to PM online, you will at least get the steelbook.

Man I didn't have any trouble. Cashier change it and it didn't even prompt for a MGR override. Dude rang up the steel book and I was good to go. Really unfortunate that they are giving trouble with that.

And I must say I have dealt with this kid before and he's actually really thorough with his PMs

Man I didn't have any trouble. Cashier change it and it didn't even prompt for a MGR override. Dude rang up the steel book and I was good to go. Really unfortunate that they are giving trouble with that.

And I must say I have dealt with this kid before and he's actually really thorough with his PMs
Same here. I think it’s because it’s only a $10 price difference they didn’t need a manager to come by.

For anyone looking to PM now good luck because looks like Target is OOS for PS4 online. You may have better luck in store B&M!

I wasn't able to get the steelbook bonus but I guess $30 isn't too bad at all...

FYI - $30 is not an instore price.

Just left a store where they refused to match the online price. Before I left home, my local store showed $30 and “limited stock” via app. While instore, app showed $60 and Instock while web showed $30 and OOS.

Target is playing games with games pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy pick up for $31.86 Steelbook not needed, offers nothing but case? Free shipping made it easy not bothering with price match or extra coupons. Who needs all that extra hassle for 5$ ? I guess I should go to old impatient cheapassgamer! Still I'm happy for half price a few weeks after release, I knew to wait.

Ended up getting a PM at the store and scanned coupon NP. It even worked on the clearanced Switch steering wheels that brought them down to $5 after coupon. Glad I moved fast because I see PS4 sold out heh.

any chance they go back in stock before the sale ends?

I could 20% coupon I have makes the sale even more enticing. 

Without fail, click the cart link and chat will magically be available from the help tab. Don't even need anything to be in the cart, they're just shady like that and only seem to want to help people who are about to buy something. :roll:
This worked for me. Chat was able to process a refund, though they didn't say how much.

bread's done
Back