Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='David85']Boy, you people suck :p

It was Cheif! You were all wrong again! You are very bad at guessing! How did any of you graduate from High School. Guessing is the one thing they teach. :)
:p

And I read the spoilers and him/her say that in the next episode.[/QUOTE]

Actually we did get it right.
Tyrol=Chief Galen Tyrol

The real question is whether anyone has any idea who sang that cover of All Along the Watchtower or if it was created specifically for the show. Cause it was a pretty cool cover of it.

Nooooo!!!!

Dear 2008,

Please come soon.

Thanks.

At least the DVD (lets hope HD-DVD too) will be availiable soon and the movie too, i hope...

Well "non stop" as this season was, aka not so much.

And this season schedule was terrible, let's bring it back during Football and award shows!!!

10 episodes Starting late October to whenever, ten more episodes in late Febuary to whenever. I think fans would be ok with that.

Okay.

GOD fuckING DAMN IT.

fuck you Scifi. Just fuck you in your bleeding fuckers.

Finally, after half a season of complete utter bullshit, filler episodes in a frackin show RENOWNED for not having filler episodes, they decide "Oh wait, maybe we should make the show good again!"

Now we wait till 2008.

fuck you, you fucking bastards.

fuck you.

Man, how fucking awesome was that? I mean, I've been critical about this season's propensity for filler episodes, but when they get their shit together, they really fucking get it together.

Well, that ended better than what I thought would happen. I thought when Apollo saw Starbuck then, bam, gets shot down(since, you know, they said some characters would be killed off). That ending pretty tells that Season 4 will be the last.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I wouldn't bet on getting a season 3 DVD until November or December of this year.[/QUOTE]

They confirmed it's coming out in August, with the Season 3 soundtrack. (Wish the soundtrack would come out sooner, I really REALLY want a clean version of that kick ass All Along the Watchtower cover.)

[quote name='tangytangerine']That ending pretty tells that Season 4 will be the last.[/QUOTE]

RDM has gone on record as saying that BSG has moved into the "3rd act". This is the endgame, it'll either be season 4 or 5 that this series ends.

great show...not really sure how i feel of starbucks reappearance. Kinda knew it would happen, but didn't expect it like that or this season.

[quote name='Logain8955']They confirmed it's coming out in August, with the Season 3 soundtrack. (Wish the soundtrack would come out sooner, I really REALLY want a clean version of that kick ass All Along the Watchtower cover.)[/quote]
That's cool, I wasn't really expecting the DVDs until the Christmas buying season.

RDM has gone on record as saying that BSG has moved into the "3rd act". This is the endgame, it'll either be season 4 or 5 that this series ends.
I really respect him for that. Battlestar Galactica isn't a show that can go on forever, especially after the season finale yesterday.

I'm completely meh on the show after just watching the season finale. First, they spoiled the whole revelation of the additional Cylon models with the preview from last week. I have never, ever, ever seen a show give away so much with a teaser. Totally lame. Second, pretty lame that they revealed it like that. Just, bang, hey, you're a Cylon. I probably wouldn't be so critical, but the show has seriously tanked this season. The first half of season three was amazing, and then it just stalled out. I expect more from the show because it was so good for so long, but lately it's been mediocre.

I hope the show's writers surprise me next season, because at this rate, I won't be too disappointed to see the show end.

[quote name='Kaijufan']:lol:
Anyway, I suppose that all of the new Cylons could have been real humans at one point and replaced by Cylons on New Caprica.
I also want to know how the entire fleet lost power at the same time and got it back at the same time.
I'm not sure what to think about Starbuck.[/QUOTE]

This really makes thing complicated. Is Tyrol and Callie's baby a hybrid?

[quote name='HuBu']This really makes thing complicated. Is Tyrol and Callie's baby a hybrid?[/quote] According to the interview David85 linked to a few posts back their child is the second Human Cylon hybrid. Poor poor Cally. She's going to go crazy when she finds out her husband is a Cylon and her son is half Cylon. Remember what she did when she found out Sharon was a Cylon?

[quote name='Kaijufan']According to the interview David85 linked to a few posts back their child is the second Human Cylon hybrid. Poor poor Cally. She's going to go crazy when she finds out her husband is a Cylon and her son is half Cylon. Remember what she did when she found out Sharon was a Cylon?[/quote]

yeah but she was very acceptive of baltar...I could really see her going either way....either way I hope she goes nuts and tyrol kills her...:roll:

[quote name='ryanbph']yeah but she was very acceptive of baltar...I could really see her going either way....either way I hope she goes nuts and tyrol kills her...:roll:[/QUOTE]

I agree, biggest bitch left on the show. There are three charaters that need to die before the end of the show...

Roslin
Baltar
Cally

And for laughs...
Boxy

I think they should bring Boxy back just to kill him off. :)

[quote name='ryanbph']why do you want baltar to die?[/QUOTE]

I actually hoped he would turn out to be the dieing leader.

And the actor that plays him even belive that his charater has to die at the end of the show. I think he should die saving the last humans, that would be nice.

[quote name='David85']I actually hoped he would turn out to be the dieing leader.

And the actor that plays him even belive that his charater has to die at the end of the show. I think he should die saving the last humans, that would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I really like that idea actually.

I love how during the pull out the camera rotates 180 degrees. I hope that when/if the Galactica and the fleet jump into Earth orbit they are "upside down".

Also whats with all the Cally hate? She's the second cutest girl on the show IMO, after Boomer/Athena. I would hate to see her killed off. She's just too cute.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I really like that idea actually.[/QUOTE]

The dieing leader part or the honorily dieing part?

And Cally is annoying, I don't care how cute someone is if I want to shot them i the head everytime I see them.

[quote name='David85']The dieing leader part or the honorily dieing part?

And Cally is annoying, I don't care how cute someone is if I want to shot them i the head everytime I see them.[/QUOTE]

Dying with honor

I've always found Starbuck to be more annoying then Cally, though not to the point where I wanted them killed off. Still, I would imagine that if I were a character stuck on Galactica with them for years I would really hate them.

i never really had a problem with starbuck untill the lee/starbuck romance storylines. As for callie, she wasn't a problem untill late last year and all of this season for me. It seems that whenever she had a line, she was whinning about everything. That to me didn't add to the story, and I on occasion would fast forward thru her parts.

[quote name='ryanbph']i never really had a problem with starbuck untill the lee/starbuck romance storylines. As for callie, she wasn't a problem untill late last year and all of this season for me. It seems that whenever she had a line, she was whinning about everything. That to me didn't add to the story, and I on occasion would fast forward thru her parts.[/QUOTE]

Late last season and all of thise season completely wrecked several of the charaters, Lee, Starbuck, Cally... ect. I would say Dee, but she was blah to begin with.

yeah in moores podcast, several of the shitty episodes that were allegedly triaged, had more significant roles played by dee

[quote name='David85']me too. :)

And if you want to see the most annoying asshole gay dork (And it's not me!) go here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBORpafKkgI

He thinks Starbuck is a cylon because she "died" and came back. Numberous people have told him "Ship of Lights" but he doesn't want to listen.[/quote]

that dude is so fracking gay

[quote name='michaema']that dude is so fracking gay[/QUOTE]

Well be denies that he is... hahaha

uh yeah, I know. When did I become gay in this?[At birth] I'm not gay, I personally thing homosexuality is a sin, so I'm not thick headed, I knew what he was saying, and was thanking him, even though I was going to just ignore it.

I do get in the sun, a lot, it was just really late and I had nothing better to do. I think gay people are cool too. I may not think homosexuality is a good thing, but I still love gay people. Just as long as they don't hit on me. lol

I don't think he will have to worry baout anyone hitting on him... ever.

[quote name='Kaijufan']According to Edward James Olmos the upcoming season of Battlestar Galactica is the last.
I don't mind, it seems the story is starting to wrap up, and an entire season is more then enough to finish the show.[/quote]

allegedly katiee sackoff confirmed it as well

[quote name='Kaijufan']According to Edward James Olmos the upcoming season of Battlestar Galactica is the last.
I don't mind, it seems the story is starting to wrap up, and an entire season is more then enough to finish the show.[/quote]

allegedly katiee sackoff confirmed it as well...somthing along the lines of it is a great show, but it cost a lot of money, and they don't get a big enough audience

Looks like EJO was wrong and a decision hasn't been made yet.
I don't care if they end the show during season 4 or season 5, I just want the writers to know ahead of time so they don't have to rush the series finale.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Looks like EJO was wrong and a decision hasn't been made yet.
I don't care if they end the show during season 4 or season 5, I just want the writers to know ahead of time so they don't have to rush the series finale.[/quote]

It's been confirmed that Season 4 will be the final season.

http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galactica-2003/show/23557/story/9642.html?tag=gumballs;title;0&om_act=convert&om_clk=gumballs

Producers of Battlestar Galactica say fourth season will be Sci Fi Channel hit's last.

Last month, Edward James Olmos shocked fans of Battlestar Galactica when he said that the fourth season of the show would be its last. The show's network, Sci Fi Channel, quickly dispelled Olmos' quote, saying that no such decisions had been made.

Now it appears a decision has been made, and unfortunately for Battlestar fans, Olmos was right. Executive producers Ronald Moore and David Eick have decided to end the series after the upcoming season, which concludes in 2008.

"This show was always meant to have a beginning, middle, and finally, an end," the producers said in a statement. "Over the course of the last year, the story and the characters have been moving strongly toward that end, and we've decided to listen to those internal voices and conclude the show on our own terms. And while we know our fans will be saddened to know the end is coming, they should brace themselves for a wild ride getting there: We're going out with a bang."

Battlestar Galactica, based on the 1970s sci-fi series of the same name, focuses on the battle for survival between the human race and the robotic Cylons. The show won the Peabody Award in 2006 and took home the Saturn Award, presented by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, for Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series the past two years.

Season four will kick off with a two-hour extended episode, "Razor," in November.

I'm fine with Season 4 being the final season. Based on the season 3 finale it's pretty obvious the story is coming to an end soon, and I wouldn't want them to drag it out with lots of filler episodes.

Oh, I finally got a Battlestar Pegasus toy. I had to pay $35 for it on eBay, but I'm happy to have it. I now have all of the Hasbro toys based on ships from the new Battlestar Galactica. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back