Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series {Blu Ray}

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphix

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of the best deal for this series set. So far it will be sold on July 28th for 209.99, but there has to be better deals for this somehow. Anyone know of any?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='havoksend']Ok so I put disc one of series one, on my netflix and watched it and loved it. I went out and bought the whole series now on Blueray and i'm amazed by how good it is. Is there anything im missing that the box set didn't have?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if Caprica is in the box set or not, but that might be missing. It's a movie showing you how the cylons were created. Nothing big, but it was good if you ask me.

You're also missing all the webisodes. I haven't watched them since I though they were bad, but if they could compile them all into one disc, I would watch them.

The Plan is also coming out sometime this fall so that is missing.

The Caprica "movie" is not in the set, since it is essentially a pilot for the series to come on ScyFy. I expect a set for the show itself. As for the webisodes, it includes Resistance, but not Face of the Enemy.

Face of the Enemy sucked anyways. :lol:

Caprica "movie" is just the pilot episode of the show. I can't wait, I really enjoyed the movie.

I don't know why they didn't wait until November to release the set so "The Plan" can actually complete the the complete series set.

[quote name='Fragonard']UK version came out today. Ordered mine.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you order from?

edit: Nm. I went ahead and used the uk amazon site. I wasn't aware how easily they made the currency exchange. Very pleased, and it wasn't too badly priced. I'll be happy when it arrives.

I pre-ordered it a month ago from Amazon UK and it shipped on 9-19-09. Can't wait to receive it! I haven't watched any of season 4 yet.

My UK set arrived today. Popped in the first disk, episodes as well as special features all play on my PS3.

Metal tin case arrived dented, but I guess I kind of expected that since it came in the mail from the UK.

[quote name='Fragonard']My UK set arrived today. Popped in the first disk, episodes as well as special features all play on my PS3.

Metal tin case arrived dented, but I guess I kind of expected that since it came in the mail from the UK.[/QUOTE]

The dent too bad to pop back out? Still glad you bought the uk version?

Mine had a small dent on the corner, but it mostly popped back, it's not noticeable from the outside.
The UK set fits on the shelf much more nicely than the US set, and it's a breeze to get the discs out of the plastic cases.

The booklet has an episode guide, character bios, and a glossary of terms. So worth the money...and wait.

[quote name='shadowrage']Mine had a small dent on the corner, but it mostly popped back, it's not noticeable from the outside.
The UK set fits on the shelf much more nicely than the US set, and it's a breeze to get the discs out of the plastic cases.

The booklet has an episode guide, character bios, and a glossary of terms. So worth the money...and wait.[/QUOTE]

This. ^^

I received my UK set today as well! Well worth the purchase in my opinion! And like shadowrage said it will actually fit on the shelf with the rest of my movies!

Got my UK version today. No dents, no dings. Nice no frills packaging. The dvd trays are a little too snug in the cardboard holders but no worries. Can't wait to start watching.

Does anyone with a UK version who is super cool want to scan your episode guide type stuff and post it here as high-quality pdfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back