Bayonetta 2 $29.99 (S), Tales of Vesperia $14.99 (S), RE Revelations Collection $14.99 (S) at Target YMMV

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
Bought these 3 games today at Target. Obviously they are on sale but doesn’t seem to be a advertised sale as no signs are up and don’t see them in the weekly ad. Also don’t see them on the website. Posting the receipt so people can get the DPCI numbers. Also saw Monster Hunter Generations and Moonlighter both for the Switch for $19.99. Sorry for the sideway pic. [attachment=33284:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a single copy of Monster Hunter Generations even though Brickseek said no stores had it. Picked up last copies of Tales of Vesperia (PS4) for $15 and Dragon Ball FighterZ (Switch) for $20. Dragon Quest XI (PS4) was also on sale for $20.

All games were in the clearance endcap and in a cart next to it.

Snagged a Bayonetta 2 for $30 at my local Target. Last copy. It was just sitting on the end of the rack area. Thanks a ton OP been wanting a good deal on this for awhile

The 50% games are not in inventory look for the black box holding the games. Go in your stores and look! Brickseek doesnt help for this sale

A couple of months ago, a Walmart nearby with occasionally aggressive clearance pricing, marked down a bunch of games. Newer 3ds Mario and Luigi, captain Toad, ect were marked down to $15 (Kirby epic yarn was 20 but I missed it), as well as some wii u, ps4 and switch games too.

They had Paper Mario wii u for 15 and bayonetti switch for 20. I hemmed and hawed, and put bayonetti down and only bought color splash.

The next day, i had a change of heart and drove back, but it was gone already. And that's why I'll never pay more than 20 for it anymore.

Betrayed by my own cheapness

Been waiting on a sale for Bayonetta forever.

My Target has been a disaster since black Friday. Almost no Switch games out or in the plastic prison.

Employee got a copy from the back, and I found Dark Souls Remastered for $10.xx in clearance, though it was an online return.

I was fishing to see if there were any decent PS4 games with this sale.  Not looking so hot...

• Ark: Survival Evolved 207-34-1711 $29.99
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 207-34-5555 $14.99
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare LE 207-34-5556 $29.99
  • Diablo III: Eternal Collection 207-34-1899 $19.99
  • Evil Within 2 207-34-1742 $16.99
  • Hello Neighbor 207-34-1840 $9.99
  • Hitman 2 207-34-1982 $29.99
  • Overcooked! 2 207-34-1932 $14.99
  • Tekken 7 207-34-1622 $9.99
  • UFC 3 207-34-1799 $9.99

Some of the games are not ringing up at half off. There were many in the black box, including Disgaea 5 which I was going to buy even thought it was not my first choice. The guy said not everything in the box marked 50% off was actually that price unless it had a small rectangular tax on it with the price... not the larger price with barcode. Anyone else run into this?

Just picked up Dark Souls Remastered for the PS4 for $9.99 in store. Found it not in the previously mentioned bins or even on the miscellaneous endcap but in the PS4 gaming aisle itself, and it was still tagged as $29.99 (just an FYI for those who might also be looking for it). Our local store also had the two cardboard bins already out at electronics customer service, but there was one guy combing through it when I was there, so I didn’t get a chance to look for what else they might have had. Will go back first thing tomorrow and take a look, when trying to wrap up my return/rebuys.

Picked up few games today

Splatoon 2 with Guide book (S) $30

Atari Flash Back Collection (S) $20

Punching Princess (S) $10

Monter Hunters Generation (S) $15

Megaman X & X2  (S) $10Collection

Bayonetta (S) (will pick up tomorrow. Will Return & Rebuy)

Dragon's Crown Steel book (PS4) $15

It's a good day. :)

<p>

I was fishing to see if there were any decent PS4 games with this sale. Not looking so hot...

• Ark: Survival Evolved 207-34-1711 $29.99
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 207-34-5555 $14.99
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare LE 207-34-5556 $29.99
  • Diablo III: Eternal Collection 207-34-1899 $19.99
  • Evil Within 2 207-34-1742 $16.99
  • Hello Neighbor 207-34-1840 $9.99
  • Hitman 2 207-34-1982 $29.99
  • Overcooked! 2 207-34-1932 $14.99
  • Tekken 7 207-34-1622 $9.99
  • UFC 3 207-34-1799 $9.99
Tekken 7 trades in for $15 & UFC 3 trades for $13 at GS with the current promo.

Stopped by yesterday and they did not have Bayonetta available. Anyone kind enough to grab an extra copy? I can pay for shipping.

Carnival Games was listed on the signage in the store as $14.99, but when I took it to the counter, it rang up for $29.99, so they had to do an override.

I was happy with my purchase. Got the world end with you and target is messing up with their deals. Some games are being shown as part of the deals when they aren't.

Not all games are part of the B2G1, TWEWY is one of those that isn't part of the promotion.
I know that. What sucks is that there was a lot of deals being display on game that wasn't even part of that. (B2G1) Saw it on Sword/Shield/Luigi Mansion 3/etc. I feel bad for the employee who had to deal with all the angry customers.

I struck out on Bayonetta 2 at another local Target.  It's not looking good for me so if anyone out there wants to trade or sell an extra, please let me know...

All PS4 and Xbox one 50% stack with the b2g1. Some of the switch games work, Monster Hunter Generations works for example

Found a copy of Jurassic Park Evolution for the Xbox One for $30 which was nice. Paired well with my 20% coupon and B2G1F deal going on. Too bad I couldn't find Bayonetta to maximize the B2G1F.

I struck out at two Targets looking for Tales of Vesparia, but I did manage to snag a used copy from my local Half Price Books for $16, so that's almost as good :D

No :switch: Bayonetta 2 near me, but my brother happened to be in another city today and grabbed the last one from a Target there.

They weren't on brickseek, but I got Streetfighter and Monster hunter for ~$16 each. Monster hunter rang up right, but they price matched the scan I did on the target app for streetfighter. Could find any of the other titles I wanted.

These games all rang up $9.99 and worked as part of the B2G1:
PS4 - Sonic Forces Bonus Edition
PS4 - Soul Calibur VI
PS4 - Tekken 7 Day 1 Edition

If it helps anyone out, my local Target didn't have any copies of Disgaea 5, but I was able to order one online at full price, then take it to the store and return and rebuy it at the $19.99 price without any problems.

Damnit, I asked multiple employees and they all said the deals didn't stack. Ended up just getting Owlboy for sub $15.

Splatoon 2 with traveler guide $29.99 and does not trigger b2g1 free at registers.

Sonic mania plus switch $19.99

Sonic mania plus xbox one $14.99. Paired with trails switch $14.99 and soulcalibur 6 xbox one $14.99.

Anyone know which sonic mania plus is better overall?

Resident evil revelations was $15 but oos the whole area.

I grabbed two fractured but whole steelbook editions and soul calibur for ps4 for $20. best find in a while.

also grabbed two monster hunter generations ultimate for switch and a lego movie 2 for switch for $30.

good stuff.

grabbed a splatoon 2 for $30 as well.

I passed on Bayonetta 2 (I have the Wii U version and $30 is too much - true CAG here) and bought Owl Boy instead.

IMG-1205.jpg

IMG-1216.jpg

Picked up:

Tales of Vesperia (S) - $14.99
Dark Souls Remastered (S) - $16.49
Megaman Collection 1&2 (S) - $14.99

Not sure what is up with Megaman since someone mentioned that they got it for $10. I found Disgaea 5 (S) for $19.99 but I just bought it digitally for the same price (actually, paid $13.xx after using coins).

I did find a couple of Bayonettas at one Target but they scanned at full price.

Bayonetta 2 is still showing at $59.99 at one of the local Targets this morning.  Was hoping that the price would go down today because of the ad but this may be one of those YMMV situations this week.  Oh well...it was likely my last hope for Bayonetta 2.

Yeah, Bayonetta 2 still scanned at full price. I think it might be because both the app and scanner show it as completely sold out in my area. Who knows?

Bayonetta 2 is still showing at $59.99 at one of the local Targets this morning. Was hoping that the price would go down today because of the ad but this may be one of those YMMV situations this week. Oh well...it was likely my last hope for Bayonetta 2.
That sucks, I couldn't grab this or Xenoblade 2 either. I'm going to try one last store later today and hope it rings up $29.99, but not holding my breath.

Grabbed Bayonetta 2 and Mega Man 11 this morning. They had to pull them from the back. FWIW, both titles showed up as Limited Stock on Brickseek.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Couldnt you grab Bayonetta 2 at a store where its $60, then take it to another store where brickseek says $30 and then tell customer service you want a price adjustment since it dropped to $30?

Couldnt you grab Bayonetta 2 at a store where its $60, then take it to another store where brickseek says $30 and then tell customer service you want a price adjustment since it dropped to $30?
That's what I'm going to try this week. Will keep it unopened and try to get a price adjustment saying it is now on sale. I imagine it should work, but if it doesn't will just return it for full price back to the store.

bread's done
Back