Bayonetta, Sonic Racing $19.99, Xbox 360 Super Elites w/$50 gc, & more at BestBuy.com

darkmatter00

CAGiversary!
The Best Buy ad this week has nothing special but if you check the XBOX 360 and PS3 on sale sections you might find something you like. When you buy a FF XIII 360 bundle or a Splinter Cell Conviction bundle you get a $50 gift card. This deal seems to be online only. There also some games on sale, most notably Bayonetta for PS3/360 for $19.99 and some select games are 2 for $30. Here are the links. Thanks Cheapy for cleaning up my mess and adding the Wii and DS games.

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Elite Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell Bundles, $299.99 + $50 gift card
iconbestbuy.gif
2 for $30
:360::ps3: Bayonetta $19.99
:360::ps3: Sonic & Sega All Star Racing $19.99
:360::ps3::wii: DJ Hero Bundle & Stand Alone Turntable $19.99-$39.99

Other sale items:
:360: Xbox 360 games
:ps3: PS3 games
:wii: Wii games
:ds: DS games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gideon68']Ryo can be bought in the in-game store using the credits you get playing the game. I don't remember off-hand if metal sonic was one of the 12 you can buy.[/QUOTE]

i think there's 2 ryos. 1 that you can buy in game, then if you go to xbox live there's a dlc to buy ryo-f and another dlc metal sonic + track pack. there's a third bundle dlc that says get all 22 characters and 24 tracks upfront but i am not sure if this includes the ryo-f and metal sonic dlcs or if it is just a dlc bundle for the people who don't have time to play through to get all the hidden characters/tracks.

[quote name='frpilot']i think there's 2 ryos. 1 that you can buy in game, then if you go to xbox live there's a dlc to buy ryo-f and another dlc metal sonic + track pack. there's a third bundle dlc that says get all 22 characters and 24 tracks upfront but i am not sure if this includes the ryo-f and metal sonic dlcs or if it is just a dlc bundle for the people who don't have time to play through to get all the hidden characters/tracks.[/QUOTE]

ok,thanks. Will have to think about buying the extra stuff.

[quote name='darkcecil32']Local BB had no copies of Bayonetta for either console, sadly (Dewitt, New York). However, to feel I had not made a completely wasted trip, I bought DJ Hero w/extra turntable for 40$! =)[/QUOTE]

I went to my local Best Buy on Sunday to buy a laptop, and happened to look for Bayonetta even though I hadn't heard about this sale. They had no copies of the game and no price information in the 360 and PS3 sections.

I came home with the laptop and got online and saw about this Bayonetta deal, so I went straight back out to another Best Buy where they had plenty of copies. It's nice to have three Best Buys within 20 miles of each other.

Used my $15 of rewards certificates to get the last copies of both Bayonetta and Sonic Racing from the NLR, AR store. Pretty good deal for only $25 - much better than the $40 I almost payed for Bayonetta back in February. Thanks for the heads up!

Just used my $30 reward certificate to get Dragon Age and Bayonetta for 30 bucks, so glad I waited to get these games. Thanks for posting this OP, I would have never noticed if you hadn't :D

well i caved and bought both Bayonetta and Sonic Racing (360). I totally forgot you can use your xbox live avatars to race with. I couldnt find a ps3 to see(and im doubting this) but can you use your ps3 home avatars in the game? That would be pretty crazy if you could.

[quote name='Gideon68']ok,thanks. Will have to think about buying the extra stuff.[/QUOTE]
The track is really cool. But just horribly overpriced. If I remember, it's 7.XX for one track and one new character.

[quote name='Curufinwe']I went to my local Best Buy on Sunday to buy a laptop, and happened to look for Bayonetta even though I hadn't heard about this sale. They had no copies of the game and no price information in the 360 and PS3 sections.

I came home with the laptop and got online and saw about this Bayonetta deal, so I went straight back out to another Best Buy where they had plenty of copies. It's nice to have three Best Buys within 20 miles of each other.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I have another best buy that's about a 30 minute drive each way, so I decided not to bother. The game isn't a must at the moment for me.

Thanks OP. Picked up Bayonetta at my local BB this morning. It was marked $39.99, but I had them ring it up and, naturally, it came up $19.99.

was at best buy in columbia, md and sonic for ps3 was still marked as 29.99... will it ring up differently at register or do i have to place an online order and do store pickup?

[quote name='supnow']was at best buy in columbia, md and sonic for ps3 was still marked as 29.99... will it ring up differently at register or do i have to place an online order and do store pickup?[/QUOTE]

it rings up as $19.99 if you pick it up from the store even though it probably is marked $29.99

you could order it online also for $19.99 that's your choice.

I went in to pick up Bayonetta for $20 last night, ended up talking with the guy working the video game section for nearly an hour. He was really cool, definitely made the trip much more enjoyable.

Do the 10% coupons posted before (which are valid until 8/22 for Silver) stack with this, or does BB's system see these as sale prices?

[quote name='Xanctakhe']I went in to pick up Bayonetta for $20 last night, ended up talking with the guy working the video game section for nearly an hour. He was really cool, definitely made the trip much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

ummmm cool did you get his number

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Will Walmart price match this if I bring a print out of Best Buy's site showing it $19.99?
My Best Buy is out of Sonic.[/QUOTE]
I just remembered that AAFES has a price match policy where if it is within a $10 defference, they price-match no questions asked/no proof needed. So I might stop by my BX and pick Sonic up tax free for $19.99. I will buy anything JGR-related.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Nice. I hope things work out well for you two.

Anyways, picked up Sonic All Stars and highly recommend it, good fun.[/QUOTE]

rofl... i was just scanning the last page of the thread for updates and the streamline of your comment to the previous post was pretty epic... :applause:

anyways... got last copy of bayonetta for ps3 at broadway tucson location, and might go back for sega racing:lol:

This is great! I thought Bayonetta was an online sale only, but I was able to use a $10 credit at the store and get it for sale.

[quote name='Justin42']Do the 10% coupons posted before (which are valid until 8/22 for Silver) stack with this, or does BB's system see these as sale prices?[/QUOTE]

I picked up Sonic the other day while using my 10% coupon and it did work no problem.

Ordered my copy of Bayonetta online and picked it in store yesterday. Its filling my action game void nicely so far.

I got the last Bayonetta for 360 at the Ahwatukee store. They had DJ Hero for PS3 but no extra turntable controllers. They have the game and extra controller at the Chandler store for Wii. Should I get the Wii version for the free controller or the PS3 version for the high def graphics? Any other differences I should be aware of?

[quote name='dvdactor']I picked up Sonic the other day while using my 10% coupon and it did work no problem.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from BB with the 10% coupon and Bayonetta. It rang up as sale price so the cashier didn't try the coupon and just told me I can't use the coupon with a sale item. So I guess it's YMMV.

I'm still hoping Amazon will PM this.

bread's done
Back