BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohio, Florida and New York...
Anybody in Cali have the mag yet? Still at work but I could use the hype before I get home and open my mailbox!

[quote name='Chewyp0rk']If it helps anyone else, I signed up on June 9th and mine came today as well.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I signed up June 16th and @Gamer website told me my first subscription would be in September :/

[quote name='TooPoor']Ohio, Florida and New York...
Anybody in Cali have the mag yet? Still at work but I could use the hype before I get home and open my mailbox![/QUOTE]

nope im in socal and i haven't gotten mine yet. lately i've been getting them friday sat or the monday they go live

[quote name='sninh']nope im in socal and i haven't gotten mine yet. lately i've been getting them friday sat or the monday they go live[/QUOTE]
Guess my hype is gone :(

Has anyone bought or seen TERA at Best Buy recently?

At launch it had a special thing included in the box, and a big best buy sticker on the front. The UPC was different than the standard edition.

I bought the standard edition at Target on launch day. I'd love to use my coupon and return the unopened version to Target to get $40 back, but I can't if all Best Buy still sells is that exclusive edition.....

I say Street fighter x tekken drops to 29.99 for a sale price with a fine coupon of $20 to make it to 10. I just hope I get my damn magazine already!! Where's me welcome packet, me magazine, me coupons....

Where are you guys finding when you're getting your first magazine? I looked on the BBY site and couldn't find it. Also, they are able to just look up if you are unlocked to give you the magazine in store if you haven't gotten it, right? I know it's probably been asked before, sorry.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Where are you guys finding when you're getting your first magazine? I looked on the BBY site and couldn't find it. Also, they are able to just look up if you are unlocked to give you the magazine in store if you haven't gotten it, right? I know it's probably been asked before, sorry.[/QUOTE]

That's what my Best Buy does, but probably YYMV.

[quote name='confoosious']Hi Gargus!

People are reporting when they got their magazines so that other people can be on the lookout and/or worry whether they will get theirs in time.

Does that answer your question?[/QUOTE]LOL. Whatever happened to CAG's very own Oscar the Grouch???

Got mine magazine today in Atlanta.

Since everyone was posting about whether or not their megazines came yet, I decided to check my mail. I live in Northern California, and I would like to report that my @Gamer magazine DID come in the mail, hopefully answering a few people's earlier questions in the process.

[quote name='jdawgg76']LOL. Whatever happened to CAG's very own Oscar the Grouch???

Got mine magazine today in Atlanta.[/QUOTE]
banned a while back.

[quote name='therealdanhill']I figured it out, not getting the magazine until September. What's the deal with that? Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. That being said I had my girl run out and grab me a copy of the magazine. Not in stores (at least my local one) yet, but the worker said as long as you have a Gamersclub membership (I'd imagine unlocked) they will go ahead and just scan a coupon out of a mag. May be YMMV though!

I checked my local BB today and talked to a customer service rep that knows me by name now (been in there almost daily the past week for the recent deals). She checked the back for me and said that they still did not get theirs and she was told their next shipment would be wednesday. However, she did say she would definitely give me a copy since I just signed up and won't be getting my first issue till sept.

Southern California, nothing today. I believe general mail direction goes through nor/midcal first then socal last.

i didnt receive the last 2 issues, so last week i changed my sub to digital. lo and behold, i got this months issue in the mail today. weird.

[quote name='BrentronD']Southern California, nothing today. I believe general mail direction goes through nor/midcal first then socal last.[/QUOTE]

Anyone with the mag attempt to use their coupon yet? I know it says the 15th it starts, If it was working I'd just go to best buy right now.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']Feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. That being said I had my girl run out and grab me a copy of the magazine. Not in stores (at least my local one) yet, but the worker said as long as you have a Gamersclub membership (I'd imagine unlocked) they will go ahead and just scan a coupon out of a mag. May be YMMV though![/QUOTE]

They'll scan a coupon out of a magazine they haven't received yet? Or are you saying they get one or two copies in advance, just for the store, and then a bunch of copies later to actually sell?

I just got back from BB in Chicago (got the mag today). The coupon didn't work yet. They almost overrode it to make it work, then realized I have to come back on the 15th. The manager told me to buy the game today, return and repurchase on the 15th with the coupon, so that's the plan. I thought someone else said the coupon worked for them in advance, but no luck for me. Still, should work out in the end.

Incidentally, since I didn't mention yesterday when I got mine that I'm in the DC area. The magazine shipped from San Francisco, according to the mailing label.

Hoping the Tysons Corner one has the game in stock Sunday, as that's the closest to me, but I may go down to the one in Fairfax and check out the Five Below over there otherwise...I've had mostly bad experiences at the Tysons Corner BB, and nothing but good experiences at the Fairfax one (including it being the only Best Buy between here and Cleveland that had a Steelers toaster in stock...a gift my brother really enjoyed).

[quote name='gantt']They'll scan a coupon out of a magazine they haven't received yet? Or are you saying they get one or two copies in advance, just for the store, and then a bunch of copies later to actually sell?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I wasn't clear. They'll scan the coupon from one of the store copies once it arrives. Then people like myself (and some others in here) who just signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked and won't get this issue in the mail can still get on the coupon deals.

[quote name='craig.courtney']Opened my mailbox today and saw a magazine, was like shit yea. Damn thing was a Game Informer, wtf am I going to do with that? Hopefully tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

You can read it in one shit session like I do.

[quote name='Chewyp0rk']If it helps anyone else, I signed up on June 9th and mine came today as well.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...signed up on the same date, but no mag for me yet. Where are you located? I'm in Texas. I did, however, get my welcome package on Tues, so hopefully mag comes tomorrow or sat (crossing my fingers)!

[quote name='marjincharge']Hmm...signed up on the same date, but no mag for me yet. Where are you located? I'm in Texas. I did, however, get my welcome package on Tues, so hopefully mag comes tomorrow or sat (crossing my fingers)![/QUOTE]

I got my welcome package on Monday I think, and am located in KY. So you might see yours soon too.

[quote name='Solh0und']Can anyone confirm if the magazine is now available in stores yet?[/QUOTE]

Someone a few pages back said they saw it, but YMMV.

I see people have reading comprehension troubles plaguing them. Crazy how reading a certain thread regarding a certain subject would answer most if not all your questions. Yes, there have been countless reports of Best Buy stores already receiving their magazine shipments for July/August, but, again, if you read the thread you would also know they don't work yet so no point in trying to get any copy's early. Knowledge is Power!

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']I see people have reading comprehension troubles plaguing them. Crazy how reading a certain thread regarding a certain subject would answer most if not all your questions. Yes, there have been countless reports of Best Buy stores already receiving their magazine shipments for July/August, but, again, if you read the thread you would also know they don't work yet so no point in trying to get any copy's early. Knowledge is Power![/QUOTE]

No point? Manager at my store routinely overrides prices to reflect coupons as soon as the store copies arrive. YMMV, but I bet other stores do the same.

[quote name='@FIF']No point? Manager at my store routinely overrides prices to reflect coupons as soon as the store copies arrive. YMMV, but I bet other stores do the same.[/QUOTE]

Alright, you got a point. But like you said, it will depend widely on the manager because the coupon clearly states offer valid 7/15/12. So, unless you're in cool with your manager, you won't get it before that date. Countless people have reported being turned away, and I've only seen one post stating otherwise (yours). But that's pretty freakin' awesome for your manager to do that.

Question -

I'm already a Rewards Zone member and have a subscription to the Gamer magazine but im going to sign up for that unlocked Membership Monday. Do you give me another Gamer magazine that day or extend my subscription?

And if they give me the July/August issue, that would give me two sets of coupons. Could I use both coupons for Kingdoms of Amalur and thus, getting two copies of the game for $22 including tax?

Thanks.

[quote name='dan77733']Question -

I'm already a Rewards Zone member and have a subscription to the Gamer magazine but im going to sign up for that unlocked Membership Monday. Do you give me another Gamer magazine that day or extend my subscription?

And if they give me the July/August issue, that would give me two sets of coupons. Could I use both coupons for Kingdoms of Amalur and thus, getting two copies of the game for $22 including tax?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Don't know about the additional sub vs. extension, but I'm sure you could call CS to merge the two if its the former. You can definitely use two of the same coupon in the same transaction and walk out with two KOA. I do it all the time to pick up deal games on both platforms.

bread's done
Back