BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Havok83']The way the games work goes like this

God of War: Chains of Olympus (GoW Origins Collection)
God of War 1 (GoW HD Collection)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (GoW Origins Collection)
God of War 2 (GoW HD Collection)

God of War 3

Thats the chronological order of the games. I wouldnt even bother getting any of those collections though. Sony is releasing GoW Saga Collection which comes with all 5 games later this month. MSRP is $40 which is pretty damn good. Im sure you can find it for even less this fall. Since you havent played any of them yet, you probably can wait for it

Sony-announces-God-of-War-Saga-and-Infamous-Collection-1089430.jpg
[/QUOTE]
NewEgg actually had it for pre-ordering at $29.99 when Sony first announced it a week or so ago.

[quote name='Havok83']The way the games work goes like this

God of War: Chains of Olympus (GoW Origins Collection)
God of War 1 (GoW HD Collection)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (GoW Origins Collection)
God of War 2 (GoW HD Collection)

God of War 3

Thats the chronological order of the games. I wouldnt even bother getting any of those collections though. Sony is releasing GoW Saga Collection which comes with all 5 games later this month. MSRP is $40 which is pretty damn good. Im sure you can find it for even less this fall. Since you havent played any of them yet, you probably can wait for it

Sony-announces-God-of-War-Saga-and-Infamous-Collection-1089430.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Once that baby drops to $30, it's all mine. Thanks a lot for letting me know, saves me some cash for the time being and saves me cash from buying them all individually, which is what I would have done.

[quote name='JahMakinHerbz']Once that baby drops to $30, it's all mine. Thanks a lot for letting me know, saves me some cash for the time being and saves me cash from buying them all individually, which is what I would have done.[/QUOTE]

Just note the Origins games in the Saga collection are PSN codes for the digital versions. Just letting you know incase it matters to you.

Some help please, I just bought the Three Sony 1st party ps3 games using my Buy 2 get one 1 free games from the welcome package. Now I actually wanted GT5 XL edition instead the god of war collection, is it possible to go to another best buy and exchange the game? God of war is not the free game.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Some help please, I just bought the Three Sony 1st party ps3 games using my Buy 2 get one 1 free games from the welcome package. Now I actually wanted GT5 XL edition instead the god of war collection, is it possible to go to another best buy and exchange the game? God of war is not the free game.[/QUOTE]

I did this with GameStop and actually exchanged the free one with another. If the game is the same value as the higher priced game your getting, I don't see why they would deny you if you brought your receipt

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Some help please, I just bought the Three Sony 1st party ps3 games using my Buy 2 get one 1 free games from the welcome package. Now I actually wanted GT5 XL edition instead the god of war collection, is it possible to go to another best buy and exchange the game? God of war is not the free game.[/QUOTE]

As long as it is not opened and worth the same, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to.

YMMV deal here.
SFvT Special Edition was clearance to 34.99 here in Henderson, NV. You can walk away with the SE for 14.99 with the coupon w/override.

[quote name='johnston306']thanks for the link, unfortunately for me 360 and PS3 versions all show up as unavailable[/QUOTE]
Just because it shows up as unavailable does NOT mean it's completely sold out at your store(s). When the stock dips below three copies of an item it usually will show up as unavailable/out of stock. But there may be 1-2 copies of the item left in stock. You just have to physically go there and check.
[quote name='kleant24']Can anyone pick up a copy of KOA: Reckoning for me, I'll pay for the shipping (the game too obviously) and give you a game on steam. (It has to be a new copy ) This is a good deal for anyone who want to be nice :D.[/QUOTE]
If the offer for a free game was for an actual physical PS3 game that's complete/mint I might've offered up the copy of KOA: R I snagged with my mag coupon. But Steam has ZERO appeal to me since I do NOT game on PC AT ALL.

But good luck with your search.;)

[quote name='johnston306']thanks for the link, unfortunately for me 360 and PS3 versions all show up as unavailable[/QUOTE]
Just because it shows up as unavailable does NOT mean it's completely sold out at your store(s). When the stock dips below three copies of an item it usually will show up as unavailable/out of stock. But there may be 1-2 copies of the item left in stock. You just have to physically go there and check.

[quote name='htz']NewEgg actually had it for pre-ordering at $29.99 when Sony first announced it a week or so ago.[/QUOTE]
that doesnt help him now though

Just got back from BB and they had out next months magazine. It had Resident Evil 6 on the cover and the coupons were
$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3
$20 off Lollipop Chainsaw
$15 off Civilization V GOTY, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Modern Warfare 4 , Rage campaign edition, Star Wars MAC pack or Star Wars the force unleashed for MAC
$15 off pre owned Madden 12 or NCAA 12
$10 off pre owned game $29.99 and up
$20 off tritton premier wireless headset

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Just got back from BB and they had out next months magazine. It had Resident Evil 6 on the cover and the coupons were
$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3
$15 off Civilization V GOTY, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Modern Warfare 4 , Rage campaign edition, Star Wars MAC pack or Star Wars the force unleashed for MAC
$20 off tritton premier wireless headset[/QUOTE]

Got a pic of the coupons?

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Just got back from BB and they had out next months magazine. It had Resident Evil 6 on the cover and the coupons were
$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3

nice, $10 for mass effect 3, prototype 2, lollipop chainsaw would be nice. now i must go trade in some games, if that is true. i do not have much bb credit left

$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3

Sounds good to me! I'll get P2, ME3 and Lollipop Chainsaw if they drop to $20 after coupon. Nice for Mac gamers to get something too.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']
$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Lollipop Chainsaw[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely be looking to pick any of these up when a sale price comes around for them!

[quote name='Jodou']Yuck.[/QUOTE]
Second'd. A MAC gaming coupon? Really? Not to mention the ever present $X off $Y pre-owned game coupon, a coupon for $15 off a used sports game and another stupid overpriced as it is headset coupon?:roll:

So much for my next to last issue of the magazine before I gotta renew my GCU being useful at all.:roll: I'm kinda zombie'd out after Dead Island, so I'll probably buy LC if it's $5-10 on Black Friday or something. As it stands, the lead character reminds me of the 'valley girl' lead character from X-Blades.

I already had and got bored with BF3, had the first Prototype and that was essentially just Hulk: Ultimate Destruction reskinned(enjoyed the game but it got repetitive) and I haven't even played ME2 yet so I won't grab 3 till I play that.

Nothing I need to run right out and buy on the 1st. But I'll look out for sales on Prototype and maybe Battlefield and LC.

....Lollipop Chainsaw is going to have to be a minimum of $10 for me to bring myself to buy it.

I can dig the Prototype 2 and Lolipoop Chainsaw coupons if the price is right..too bad it won't apply to the Prototype 2 CE though, still see a ton of those hanging around..

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Just because it shows up as unavailable does NOT mean it's completely sold out at your store(s). When the stock dips below three copies of an item it usually will show up as unavailable/out of stock. But there may be 1-2 copies of the item left in stock. You just have to physically go there and check.

Thats dumb. If they have two copies, website should say two copies available not list the game/movie whatever as unavailable. Discourages customers. Oh well, there are two best buys within reasonablish distance to check.

Def. getting Lollipop. I haven't finished the first Prototype and probably never will so meh. Also, if Civ V goes on sale, getting that ASAP.

[quote name='Flacksguy']
....Lollipop Chainsaw is going to have to be a minimum of $10 for me to bring myself to buy it.[/QUOTE]
minimum maximum?
:lol: I know what you mean, for me $20 would be enough.

[quote name='johnston306']Thats dumb. If they have two copies, website should say two copies available not list the game/movie whatever as unavailable. Discourages customers. Oh well, there are two best buys within reasonablish distance to check.[/QUOTE]
That's just how their system works really. Yet when people were looking for that Init Media Cabinet that was clearanced from $140 down to $20-25 I frequently found that the stores that said 'in store only' on the SKU swap stock locator link I made actually did have at least one in stock. That right there goes against the three or less means it'll show out of stock rule.

[quote name='rodieremix']Would be awesome if the battlefield coupon worked on the new premium version.. Doubtful though[/QUOTE]

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I've had the 360 version since launch (with the Karkand pack) but for $40 after coupon, I'd grab the PS3 version with all the DLC.

lets hope they get some matching sales next month, this month was a dud. I's love prototype & mass effect for $10 or less.

$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3

if Civ V goes on sale. im there.

prototype....well the first 1 is condemned to the backlog of death. its probably towards the back too and i dont know how it got there. i did enjoy the game.

and lol just realized those are sports games for last year. should of been for this years edition that would of been epic.

Can confirm these from the employee notes I read this morning. Though, they said that the Battlefield 3 coupon is only valid on the PS3 version.

Hoping for a miracle in which I can stack the coupon with an unannounced sale and score Lollipop Chainsaw for $10 or maybe $15, doubting it though. Big fat "meh" for the rest.

[quote name='loxthefox']Can confirm these from the employee notes I read this morning. Though, they said that the Battlefield 3 coupon is only valid on the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Hmm well that's a first.

In for Prototype 2 & Lolipop Chainsaw, assuming they hit the $20-or-under range. If BF3 ends up being $10 or less, I might consider picking it up again.

As disappointed as I was when it first came out, $10 seems more worth it than the $30 I originally bought (and then traded it in) for.

After the previous coupons, this pretty much takes care of the releases from this year that I was looking forward too/wanting to play, at least the one's I don't have pre-ordered. Love these Best Buy coupons.

$30 off Prototype 2
$30 off Battlefield 3
$20 off Mass Effect 3
$20 off Lollipop Chainsaw[/QUOTE]

ME3 & prototype 2 are in my radar as my bro is bad at me for selling ME3 while he was on vacation. I could see my self getting lollipop again on the 360. Its a quick & short game plus, it was my 100th platinum on the :ps3: :bouncy:. As for Battlefield…I'll probability give it to a friend or something. Thanks thunderchunky for posting the list.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']I would post a picture of coupons but correct me if I'm wrong but it is not allowed?[/QUOTE]
I think you will be fine posting a picture of the front, just don't post a picture of the back with all the barcodes. Thanks for the early preview on the coupons.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Why would there not be Battlefield 3 on 360 and PC? That is dumb.[/QUOTE]
Haha, extremely dumb. That game is made for play on the PC, MP at least.

bread's done
Back