BBY - CASTLEVANIA LOS 2 - $23.99 GCU

Bummer. I remember reading about that in the reviews but didn't know if it's an absolute game breaker

I Think it'll be in the $10 mark before the end of this year. This game kinda got forgotten pretty quick so it'll more then likely go cheaper.

Bummer. I remember reading about that in the reviews but didn't know if it's an absolute game breaker
It's not. Sure the stealth sections are pretty boring but there aren't that many and they're pretty easy. And the one section people talk about isn't hard if you actually utilize the powers you have and experiment. I'd recommend the game at this price. It's a decent hack and slash game with an okay but disappointing story in the long run.

I loved the first one and was really disappointed with this one. I ignored people saying it was bad and got it day 1 anyways. Aside from bad gameplay sections they wasted the fact you're playing as Dracula. You're just doing quests for someone else, not Dracula things. Alucard was also wasted.

I Think it'll be in the $10 mark before the end of this year. This game kinda got forgotten pretty quick so it'll more then likely go cheaper.
I'd love to think so to as well, but I don't recall seeing a million copies everywhere, so prolly gonna have to grab it around $20 (ala this price point) thanks OP.

By this I mean they are in stock everywhere but the quantities are smaller. When LOS first came out my walmart got in 20+ copies of each, this one seems to be a half dozen or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
i almost bit on the price. I'll probably wait till Black friday and see how much lower it will get. hopefully 15 bucks or less. 

When playing the first game did you ever think to yourself "Man, this game is good, but...it needs stealth segments! One's where as soon as I get caught I have to restart!" if so then prepare to fall in love with Lords of Shadow even more!
sort of like all ubi$oft made games.

When playing the first game did you ever think to yourself "Man, this game is good, but...it needs stealth segments! One's where as soon as I get caught I have to restart!" if so then prepare to fall in love with Lords of Shadow even more!
LMAO, well I wish I had waited now since I still haven't opened my copy yet from last year. : \

Last edited by a moderator:
Double pack with the first one probably coming by end of year. With an HD version for PS4/Xbone. - $39.99!

:whistle2:D

(Just an opinion).

First one was really good and so I was excited for this. Bought it day one and we'll, I wish I hadn't. This game sucks and I'd recommend waiting until it's $10-$15 used on a gamefly sale or new.

bread's done
Back