Be Mine Indie Game Bundle (PayWhatYouWant, 5 games + music + xtras)

You might want to check your download pages again, I had PAM show up for the first time this afternoon. Maybe they are giving the bonus to those of us that purchased the bundle a while ago after all.

[quote name='kvadair']You might want to check your download pages again, I had PAM show up for the first time this afternoon. Maybe they are giving the bonus to those of us that purchased the bundle a while ago after all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was glitched yesterday, but they're officially randomly giving out PAM or Dream Aquarium today. I received Dream Aquarium.. still wish they didn't go with the whole randomized BS. I and many others would prefer to choose, and buying multiple bundles just to get the bonus that you want isn't worth it at all.

I bought the bundle as soon as I could get through to their site, and I have received neither P.A.M. nor Dream Aquarium. Are the codes still in the process of going out, or should I contact support?

[quote name='mokmoof']I bought the bundle as soon as I could get through to their site, and I have received neither P.A.M. nor Dream Aquarium. Are the codes still in the process of going out, or should I contact support?[/QUOTE]

If you check out their comment history, they said it'll take longer for the bonuses to show up in the download history for previous purchasers:

Thomas Brooke says:
- - - - -
@Stefan, all who purchased previously will get a random prize too. Please note, it will take the system a bit of time to process/catch up with those who purchased previously. Please be patient!

I'd wait a little bit longer for it to show up, but I can tell you that I purchased the bundle within the first few minutes of it going live and have received Dream Aquarium in my downloads.

[quote name='pROvIs']I got dream aquarium as well. For what it's worth I already have PAM and think its a ton of fun.[/QUOTE]

I agree. If you're even slightly interested cart racers, it's pretty darn fun. Don't pay any attention to the bad scores. Especially that ridiculous 3/10 score that was posted here earlier. I'm not saying that it's perfect, but I'd give it at least a 7.5 out of 10.

[quote name='Mooby']Haven't gotten either, yet. With my luck I'm sure it'll be the Aquarium. Edit: Yep, I got the Aquarium. I'll trade it for PAM... if it's even possible to trade it.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs

I wish the Dream Aquarium or PAM wasn't given randomly. There are many reasons, the main one being that it comes off as cheesy. I realize this isn't like buying a sports car and getting a random choice of audio system or window tints but why make people question their purchase before AND after their purchase?

I don't regret my purchase but I will be wary of giving them my money the next time around.

Got Dream Aquarium. Gotta say, the Groupees folks are sort of squandering the last of my goodwill toward them by saying "Some people got an extra game, but for no particular reason, you get a screensaver instead."

Edit: If for whatever reason someone wants to trade, I'd love to get my hands on P.A.M.

I got a PAM key to show up on my game list today. Don't recall if it is the same one I used yesterday to activate PAM on steam. Gonna probably give to a friend and see if it works on his account, that shouldn't be an issue right?

I think the Be Mine Limited Edition Dream Aquarium screensaver is supposed to be a slightly upgraded version of the trial/demo, it's not supposed to be the demo or full version as other people have stated, however I also believe the version that they have downloadable right now may be glitched, I've heard that it's the exact same version as the demo currently. I hope no one else implements this marketing tactic with Indie Bundles again, it may suade me away from buying it.

[quote name='sunghost']I think the Be Mine Limited Edition Dream Aquarium screensaver is supposed to be a slightly upgraded version of the trial/demo, it's not supposed to be the demo or full version as other people have stated, however I also believe the version that they have downloadable right now may be glitched, I've heard that it's the exact same version as the demo currently. I hope no one else implements this marketing tactic with Indie Bundles again, it may suade me away from buying it.[/QUOTE]

These groupees guys are clowns.

Between a gimped version of the full screen saver and a full game, my choice would have been obvious. But it was random, so you can guess which I got. I don't even use graphic screen savers on my laptop. Happy to trade the fish for PAM if anyone is wanting to. Although, the link seems like it is generic, maybe we all got the same link to the same file.
I like what's in this bundle, but they have been running it into the ground on multiple occasions. This is like THQ having good developers and franchises, but running them into the ground because of their crap business choices and practices.

How can they call it a bonus, when you can just go to the Dream Aquarium website and download the same trial version for free? Bleh.

If anyone is interested in trading their PAM key PM me please, and there's also the Steam Trading and PC game trading threads.

[quote name='dfg']How can they call it a bonus, when you can just go to the Dream Aquarium website and download the same trial version for free? Bleh.

If anyone is interested in trading their PAM key PM me please, and there's also the Steam Trading and PC game trading threads.[/QUOTE]

Indie Royale did something similar with a music album (I forgot which one it was) as a preorder bonus, it was always free even before the bundle went up yet they tried to act like it was a "bonus" for preordering lol. It definitely nudged me in the direction to not preorder most of the time, except when they made the starting price the same as the preorder price.

Waited a while on this because of seeing Xotic DLC complaints.
Spent a dollar, everything activated.
Gave away my The Ball code. (Already had it)
Couldn't find the Aquarium/PAM download/code.
Found it on the download key page, not the one it originally directed me to, got PAM.

I can't believe how stupid these people that set up this bundle are. For them to actually provide extra content to people that bought their bundle for no extra charge is just insane. Who do they think they are not giving me what I wanted? Don't they know I am entitled to better free stuff? I paid good money for the original content, so they should give me everything extra so I don't have anything to complain about on a message board they don't read.

This seems like a clusterfuck so I donated only 2 bucks. I usually do 5 minimum with these. I'm glad I did only 2 because they gave me that stupid aquarium. If they had given me PAM then I would have donated 3 bucks to make it 5.

Resurrecting this because Be Mine 2 is up for preorders.

I'm not sure about this one. Killing Floor doesn't float my boat, I already have Sol Survivor and Beat Hazard, and The Baconing is the third in a series I've never played.

I might wait to see what the Special Item is. If it's another game I might dip in.

bread's done
Back