Best Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale 2007

[quote name='JDUB X']TRU: Buy any two games get one free

TRU: Buy Super Mario Galaxy get $25 gift card[/quote]

Totally agree with this sentiment.

Circuitcity for $8.96 and $16.96 deals.
Spent little money to buy games(especially is Hotel Dusk,Okami,Persona 3 $9.99) and made a lot of money on Ebay

I got two...

Gamestop - Trade in any 2 PSP/DS games get $10 bonus credit.

Toys R Us - Buy Super Mario Galaxy get a $25 gift card.

Also...

Circuit City - Buy 2 live accessories get $20 off, practically making the 1600 Marketplace points buy 1 get 1 free. I forgot if this was this year or last year.

- GameRush/Blockbuster - 5 used games for $25 ;)

- TRU: Super Mario Galaxy $25 GC

- TRU: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray deals (not Videogames, but GREAT deals with coupons).

TRU B2GOF and $25 combo action.

Whoops gotta add the BB buy a 360 HDDVD and get Heros season one and two other box sets FREE regardless of price + 5 after MIR. Even though it was sort of a mistake on there part.

Um for me the best two deals were at bestbuy

1) YSP-800 Digital Soundbar for - $159

2) Xbox Hd-dvd drive with Hereos s1, 5 MIR hd-dvds, 2 instore hd-dvd for -$179

[quote name='jer7583']50% bonus trade credit - GameCrazy. IDK if it counts as a deal, but I know people paid for many systems/games for very cheap with this one.[/quote]

I agree, with the price drops on 360 games at CC at the same time, it was huge.

TRU B2G1F. I did it both times they did it (the secret one in Sept. and the main one in Oct.) It let me get 2 good EA made/published games (Skate and Orange Box) without giving EA a penny! And yes, I did force the cashier to make the EA games the free ones.

TRU - Super Mario Galaxy with $25 GC

and/or

TRU - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass with free strategy guide

I would say "Best Buy's Price Matching on the TRU Super Mario Glxy GC offer". Not only did it take them agreeing to do this sweet (but probably costly) deal, but they also had to offer to price match. They could have justifiably said no on either half of that. After TRU didn't have it in stock for a few days, they could have stopped matching, and instead made it nationwide.

Gotta give props where props is due.

TRU & BB: $25 GC w/ Super Mario Galaxy @ launch.

Effectively 50% off one of the most-anticipated games of the year....hard to do better than that.

BB $10 off any PS3 game. Like someone mentioned earlier, with the sales that were going on (COD4, Assassin's Creed - $37, Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $40, Stranglehold CE - $50) it made the coupon a whole lot better.

Best Buy $2 Febuary game clearance!

Am I the only one that remembers this sale? Lots of games marked down to $2 many of them good ones like Advance Wars DS. If you had the $5 gamepro coupons you could get them for free! You had to find the right store to get anything good, but if you did it was a steal!

[quote name='pete5883']K-Mart 20% off coupon (good on consoles) - Allowed shoppers to make their own console price drop. :D[/QUOTE]
Agreed, got a DS for like $112 new on this deal :)

TRU: Buy any two games get one free

TRU: Buy Super Mario Galaxy get $25 gift card

TRU: Buy One accessory get second free (Friend was able to score 2 Xbox 360 HD DVD Players for around $137 and sell me one for half price)

Circuit City: Buy Call of Duty 4 get Call of Duty 3 free. Since on the receipt they charged $29.99 for both games I was able to return Call of Duty 3 thus getting call of duty 4 for $29.99.

Best Buy: $10 off any PS3 game coupon

50% bonus at Gamecrazy combined with the cheap CC and GS games that bumped up the credit.

circuit city during the "cool deals" clearance sale. i was broke for 2 months but there was ALOT of great games to be had!

Didn't try this deal but it sounded awesome:
10 FREE Bluray movies with purchase of PS3 at Walmart (in addition to the 5 free Blurays by mail) happened around November.

bread's done
Back