Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2009

Best Buy, they at least have a decent selection. I haven't been in a Toys'R'Us for a long time though, but I go to Target regularly and their selection has gotten worse the last 2-3 years.

I will not vote in this category because Gamestop is not an option. Yes I have that mythical Gamestop that actually treats its customers well. Even though its the smallest Gamestop in St. Louis, it's No. 2 in sales.

Best Buy had some pretty good deals this year. I was impressed. Thanks to them I got some Christmas shopping done way early.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Toys R Us-I don't think anything else could have possibly topped them this year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah TRU showed that they could compete with other retailers. I never found myself getting hyped about pre-orders as much as I did with TRU. Giving away gift cards is smart business.

Best Buy for the general rewards, deals, and price matching... Target for the clearence... or TRU for the Gift Card deals and the annual B2G1 (which BB copied)...

BB gets the nod for the combination of gamer love this year.

Normally not a fan of Best Buy... but because of some gift cards I got this year, I spent a bit more time at the place. Overall, a much better experience than in the past:applause:

I voted Target. Their limited selection hurts, but that means they quickly move things to clearance. Plus they seem to be hitting many of the deals and competitor price points. Often see sales on new titles. Thumbs up

I would say Target because they have marked a ton of games to $40 shortly after release this year. Their clearance section is pretty awesome too.

Best Buy, for sure. Reward Zone Gamer's Club + Reward Zone Premier Silver = lots of Best Buy Gift Certificates for me this year. On top of that, my local store had a deal with a local theater (that is sadly gone since a few weeks ago) where bringing in a ticket stub from within the past month got you 10% off any movie, CD, or video game. Plus, they were always very willing to price match and even went so far as to shop local competitors each week and match most deals automatically.

bread's done
Back