Best Buy - "10 days, 10 games, $10"

AnonymousLurker

CAGiversary!
Title says it all, really: Best Buy is running a promotion where for the next ten days they are selling a different game each day for $10.

Today's game is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, a title we all know and love as a perpetual sale title typically priced at $15 on Black Friday or $20 during sales the rest of the year.

Edit: Also be aware that GameStop is price matching this sale online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was supposed to be ready for pickup on Saturday.  Hoped it would be ready in the morning or early afternoon when I would be up that way.  Got an email at 6:15P unexpected delay.  15 mins later order is ready to be picked up.  Didn't feel like driving up to the mall again.  Picked it up yesterday right before Henri started to bring rain to the area.   My initial thoughts on the steelbook was its not very good looking.  Not sure which of the 3 I got.

Hopefully the Series-X update isn't too far off.

My Cyberpunk steel book became ready for pickup today but I was able to change it to free 2 day delivery as I didn't want to make a special trip just to pick it up

Is a new 10 days $10 games starting today with Burnout Paradise (NSW)?
Has Burnout Paradise ever been available at BestBuy even when it's not on sale? It's always out of stock but seems to periodically drop down to $10 every couple of months.

My Xbox copy of CP2077 arrived today (after being out for delivery since this past Friday) and the top 1/3 of the case was pretty much crushed, with one of the discs just floating loose. Not holding much hope out for my steel-book. Why the fuck do I even bother anymore.

Has Burnout Paradise ever been available at BestBuy even when it's not on sale? It's always out of stock but seems to periodically drop down to $10 every couple of months.
Ordered from them for $10 back in May, so yes. I haven't followed how often it is available though.

My Xbox copy of CP2077 arrived today (after being out for delivery since this past Friday) and the top 1/3 of the case was pretty much crushed, with one of the discs just floating loose. Not holding much hope out for my steel-book. Why the fuck do I even bother anymore.
I did store pickup for mine and both the game and the steelbook were in perfect condition, so I guess definitely do store pickup if you have the option

The end of physical games as we know it! At least those with poor sales. Wouldn’t be surprised to only see them stock top 20 games on each platform in physical stores.

The end of physical games as we know it! At least those with poor sales. Wouldn’t be surprised to only see them stock top 20 games on each platform in physical stores.
I wouldn't doubt it, just like how they slowly started to phase out CDs, they kept the vinyls tho. Haven't been in the movie aisle recently to know if they still have DVDs that aren't already bundled with Blu-Ray

too bad all of it is out of stock in my area or at least anything that I would consider a deal/want.
Same here as well. Resellers stalking the clearance pages. Any switch games that dropped to or below the $15~ or so were oos before anyone could share the deals, especially ones that got the additional drop to $10.99 mark

They carry a bigger selection now than they ever have before, just not the in quantities they used to. Gone are the times when they would stock 20+ of each new release. Better to restock things 1 or 2 copies at a time these days.

No wonder why Overcooked for PS5 was on clearance... it's free now on PSN.
Nah. That was one of the games that wasn't on clearance for this sale. Did the publisher know about the PS+ deal when they offered both versions of it to Best Buy for their sale? Probably but it's going to continue to be a $40 disc game that isn't on clearance. :p

I can’t find the bestbuy thread. Anyone know how long it takes for bestbuy elite spent status bar to update? Mines been stuck at $84 for a while when I’ve been spending with my new citi bestbuy card tf

I can’t find the bestbuy thread. Anyone know how long it takes for bestbuy elite spent status bar to update? Mines been stuck at $84 for a while when I’ve been spending with my new citi bestbuy card tf
It should update a couple of days after your billing cycle resets.

bread's done
Back