Best Buy - "10 days, 10 games, $10"

AnonymousLurker

CAGiversary!
Title says it all, really: Best Buy is running a promotion where for the next ten days they are selling a different game each day for $10.

Today's game is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, a title we all know and love as a perpetual sale title typically priced at $15 on Black Friday or $20 during sales the rest of the year.

Edit: Also be aware that GameStop is price matching this sale online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch Cyberpunk be $10 dollars again on Black Friday or even 5 bucks.
Could happen or it could be another no mans sky and once the promised content is released goes up in price. Though that would depend entirely on that all happening before black friday which is slim.

Is this even worth $10 with a steelbook? I'm still not sure...
Istop worth $10 for sure. I bought it when it came out….full price…. And got a refund. But I was enjoying it on my Series X. $10 is a no brained for me. Even if you just hold it till the free next gen upgrade is out.

Went with PS5 over Series X. I'll wait for the next gen upgrade before playing.
Same here. I got FF7F at launch last year and never even opened it yet. Not a lot of free time. Glad I waited as now I loaded it in my PS5 and got the new edition. Negative thing though is I have three total games installed on my PS5 and half the hard drive space is already gone. FF7R is an 82gb download.

Trying to get a PS4 version...It looks like the steelbook is store pickup only?  Anyone else having this issue?  Maybe I'm just reading the screen wrong

Got it free lol. Forgot I had a $10 cert. So I picked up a copy for curbside tomorrow. Free is the best price for this lol
I went with the XBox version and used a $10 cert. Wont be available until Saturday which work out fine for me since I will be driving right past that BB on Saturday afternoon anyway.

I could have picked up the PS4/PS5 version today near my job but decided to pick this up on XBox instead.

This is my buy price for Cyberpunk too! I forgot about the free steel book, so that makes the deal even better! I will also hold out for the free PS5 upgrade. I got Witcher III last year for $20 with the same intentions.

Thanks, but no thanks. Besides disliking fps games, I have a base PS4, and Sony and CDPR have both basically said do NOT buy it on that console because it still doesn't play well at all. Looks like PS4 Pro is okay.

Just noticed the quantity limit for Cyberpunk is 25 instead of 1. They must have a lot to get rid of

For $10 w/ free Steelbook, bought it for PS4 (I also already had some discounted PS5 game $19.99 in my cart which may have influenced the Free shipping?) I got all 3 shipped for $31.xx (supposedly Free Next Day Shipping...) we'll see.

Good price but I already bought the game for XB1X and Stadia and finished thinking it wasn't even that good. Good price with a steelbook but you can fool me again Cyberpunk!!!

I guess I will have to even though I have a ps4 slim.  $10 I can't really pass that up.  I also guess I will have to buy Spider man and something else to not pay shipping.  So it will be essentially free if I make a good bundle of sale games.

I guess I will have to even though I have a ps4 slim. $10 I can't really pass that up. I also guess I will have to buy Spider man and something else to not pay shipping. So it will be essentially free if I make a good bundle of sale games.
Consider price matching at Target as they may give free shipping since their original price qualifies.

Bought Cyberpunk and Days gone but left out the steelbook.  To have it store pickup only was stupid but added a tracfone card for my dad for free shipping.

Bought Cyberpunk and Days gone but left out the steelbook. To have it store pickup only was stupid but added a tracfone card for my dad for free shipping.
I was able to change the steelbook to ship on the desktop version of the site (couldn't with the mobile app for whatever reason).

I was able to change the steelbook to ship on the desktop version of the site (couldn't with the mobile app for whatever reason).
They wouldn't let me do it at all on the pc. It may have something to due with location. My closest store probably has tons of the cases or something

Why exactly? Digital foundry shows it's better on Series X. The load times alone sold me.
For me I already know im getting COD, B2042, and Halo on Series X. Not much im interested in coming out on PS5 until Horizon, so I need something to play. I'm also betting the PS5 load times get cut down some once the next gen update comes.

I already got my Cyberpunk order from last night. Best Buy shipping has been really fast for instock item lately. I got Mario Rabbids delivery within 2 hours of placing the order.

Still have my pre-order copy unopened. I believed them that they would patch it to playable levels on base PS4 so I poorly chose not to opt for the refund >_<
Tempted to order a Xbox copy at $10 since I would like to get a Series X, but I just can't give them more money.

-Edit- Had a $10 cert. Guess I'll get to finally try the game whenever I get a Series X.

I grabbed a copy this morning for Xbox One with a copy of Dragon Quest XI for Xbox One and the PS4 Back Button Attachment in order to get free shipping.  

I have cyberpunk digital on Xbox but I wanted a physical copy on PlayStation. I was waiting for a patched ps5 physical copy but at $10 I couldn’t resist. Nice bonus it comes with a steelbook even if the artwork is questionable.

What is included in the Cyberpunk steelbook?

Cardboard, even empty, would be just about right.

edit

seems I can't get past checkout. Even with shipping, it says it's not available for pickup at the store you selected.

As someone mentioned, Black Friday for a little luck.

Lok yes, but why would anyone buy 21 when 22 is out? Just because it’s cheap? Or am I missing something?
Maybe not everyone (like myself) is going to buy Madden 22 right away. I feel like the improvements will be geared toward next gen versions only. At this stage for last gen consoles, they’re playing second fiddle.

I assume the free next-gen upgrade is totally dead now, with Madden 22 out? does anyone have definite info or tried to redeem the code? (the only deadline I found mentioned was "upon Madden 22 release") but no date. 

I don't see EA as the kind of company who would leave money on the table and have the expiration date "soft" and allow it to last a minute longer than promised.

(As for why? Because I like buying Madden every 5 years or so. $10 is much better than $60. ;) )

Maybe not everyone (like myself) is going to buy Madden 22 right away. I feel like the improvements will be geared toward next gen versions only. At this stage for last gen consoles, they’re playing second fiddle.
I guess that makes sense. I’m enjoying 22 on my Series X. I sadly buy Madden at launch every year lol

I guess that makes sense. I’m enjoying 22 on my Series X. I sadly buy Madden at launch every year lol
It’s all good. I used to buy it almost every year. I have the M22 10 hour trial downloaded on my One S so I’ll at least check it out. This year outside of MLB The Show, I’m holding off on buying sports titles day one.

This was fun, they (and anyone else) should do it more often. $10 is the perfect buy price for games that are low on your radar.

I checked every night; their only dissappointment/misstep was Sims4PCPCPC.

I went into my Cyberpunk order and clicked on Make Shipping Changes. Surprisingly it offered free 2 day shipping, probably because the item is back to $39.99. Went ahead and made that change without affecting my $10 order price. Getting it Friday instead of store pickup Saturday. Now if only the steelbook could be shipped.

bread's done
Back