Best Buy - "10 days, 10 games, $10"

AnonymousLurker

CAGiversary!
Title says it all, really: Best Buy is running a promotion where for the next ten days they are selling a different game each day for $10.

Today's game is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, a title we all know and love as a perpetual sale title typically priced at $15 on Black Friday or $20 during sales the rest of the year.

Edit: Also be aware that GameStop is price matching this sale online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just here for the laughs at this point—really wish FerrariRacer was still around. His Best Buy memes were so good.

At the rate that we’re going, maybe we get Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for the PS2 on the last day.

Wasn't the car from cyberpunk shown? Maybe that will end it?
Yes it is, along with a football, the Fallout gear, and Scorpion’s spear. The way this “promotion” is going though I’m not counting on certain games being on sale. I along with others thought that Madden 21 would be next in line. What’s on “sale” today? The Sims 4…

PS4 and PS5 - Fallout 76 Wastelanders Standard Edition

Includes Pin Badge Set and Steelbook

Also available for Window. Includes Pin Set but no Steelbook

Wonder if they're holding Madden 21 until the dual entitlement codes expire? (I can only find that they're valid "until Madden 22 releases" which is a bit vague since it rolls out over a few release dates)

Well how 'bout that, Fallout 76 is today's "deal" lol. It feels nice to be wrong in saying "no chance it goes on sale" about one game with a featured logo on the the main page.

Interesting deal. I initially read it as "10 games for $10". I really should get some sleep.

Too bad I missed Overcooked 2.

I’m just here for the laughs at this point—really wish FerrariRacer was still around. His Best Buy memes were so good.
At the rate that we’re going, maybe we get Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for the PS2 on the last day.
I think I've got a copy I can sell you for $10. Act fast though before it becomes a bait and switch

Shame the $5 bonus is dead at GameStop. I would have bought a copy to flip just for the steelbook and pins.
yeah, i was debating getting it for the steelbook and pins but trading it in for $8.80 or $10.40 with the 30% preorder promo seems like too much work for some stuff that will just end up collecting dust.

I guess it's true that they'll end the promo with Cyberpunk. Makes sense. I bet they have a shit ton of unsold stock on their warehouses/stores due to the bad word of mouth. 

I guess it's true that they'll end the promo with Cyberpunk. Makes sense. I bet they have a shit ton of unsold stock on their warehouses/stores due to the bad word of mouth.
For ten bucks, I'll give it a shot.

Snagged MK11 today. Birthday gift for my nephew, worst case.

does cyberpunk run better on ps4 or xbox one? probably end up picking it up for xbox since i am more likely to get a xbox series x due to not being forced to buy a bunch of new controllers

does cyberpunk run better on ps4 or xbox one? probably end up picking it up for xbox since i am more likely to get a xbox series x due to not being forced to buy a bunch of new controllers

I’ve watched a recent foundry video that shows the current xbox version runs with a more lively world and better graphics whereas the PS5 version runs smoother and a locked 60fps.

Does Cyberpunk have any paid DLC? I'd buy it for $10 but not if there's likely to be a complete version later.
If I recall, I read future dlc is free because CDPR screwed up so badly.

Does Cyberpunk have any paid DLC? I'd buy it for $10 but not if there's likely to be a complete version later.
Not yet. CDPR usually releases their complete years down the road. Since the game is not even a year old and the promised expansions haven't released yet alone haven't been announced, itll be a while before we get as complete.

Assuming that they don't cut their losses. Then again no man's sky and ff14 kept shuffling around like a corpse and eventually paid off for the effort. But who knows how long it took to even break even on those let alone make a profit.

Finally the price it deserves. It's been a $30 coaster for me up until this point. It might turn into a decent game some day.

So they bunch up the cyberpunk game and steelbook by wrapping it together or anything? And I didn’t know there’s 3 different versions of the steelbook?

Now to get this for PS5 or Series X...
That's what I am debating. Once the update for both of the next gen consoles happen, I wonder if the dual sense will make it the better version. As of now, DF says Series X has more NPC's, better visual settings and loads way quicker but PS5 has better performance at 60FPS. For now, it looks like Series X is has the advantage. The much quicker load times and more npcs makes me leaning towards Series X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQFGRGVwgM

Already out of stock for both systems? That was quick.

*Edit* Just kept trying for Series X and it went through.

Well now I feel dumb paying $19.99 for it a month or so back. Figured it might go as low as $15 around the holiday season, but steelbooks may have been gone by then. Still sitting on the shelf in plastic too. Well played, Best Buy, well played.

CAG card revoked for me.

bread's done
Back