Best Buy: $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD Coupon

shyguy1083

CAGiversary!
hey everyone! this coupon was included in a best buy demo disc i got from the home theater section. it's for $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD in the Fox section. Pretty cool, huh?

The coupon says "no copies" so I don't know if bringing a printed out copy will be valid. I don't know if they're just giving out the demo discs that the coupons came with or if they can only come with the purchase of a home theater item. So if they don't accept the copy, head over to the home theater section and see if you can get an actual coupon from them. They were just stacked up when I saw them.

full-size image : http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7013/bbyjp1.jpg

Hmm, I might try just getting the actual coupon first, but if that doesn't work I'll try using this. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

[quote name='Strider2K99']Damn, I just bought American Dad Vol. 2 from BB. If only I knew earlier.[/quote]Rebuy with the coupon and return with the original receipt.

[quote name='donut']Newb question...
Is there a way to search for a list of all the Fox TV sets?
My googling is gobbledeegoop...[/quote]

If you need help while you're at the store, Best Buy always has the Fox TV DVD sets in their own section near the other TV DVD sets.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, his name always makes me hungry.[/quote]

So much so, I ordered a Philly Steak pizza for dinner. Thanks GrilledWitOnions. ;)

[quote name='linkpwns']24 for 28 dollars... not bad[/quote]

Circuit City will be selling all five season for $22 next week.

[quote name='donut']Arrested Development ... good ... yes?[/quote]

YES! YES YES YES!!!

This is my most favorite sitcom ever! I bought all three seasons blindly for $18 each last year at Circuit City, and that was probably the best DVD purchase I have ever made. I highly recommend it!

[quote name='Rockgamer']Circuit City will be selling all five season for $22 next week.

YES! YES YES YES!!!

This is my most favorite sitcom ever! I bought all three seasons blindly for $18 each last year at Circuit City, and that was probably the best DVD purchase I have ever made. I highly recommend it![/quote]

YES YESY EYSYEYS

If you don't mind serialization (and if you do, you have NO attention span), Arrested Development is the best sitcom ever made. BUY IT NOW!

Just wanted to say I'm glad you all like my name, I on't really anymore. I got it from stupid mcdonalds commercial a few years ago, it was hilarious. Now I wish I had gone with something better. Currently at most sites I am d3vkit, which I like a lot.

As far as AD, buy it, watch it, over and over. Best. Show. Ever.

[quote name='goldeneye64']Will it work on Rescue Me season 3 when it comes out in a few weeks since its an FX show?[/quote]

Expires 8/31, so it should work.

I just asked and was given one of these coupons today by a staff member in the fancy TV area...the coupons/discs were not laying out, he also game me a $5 off any of these Blu Ray movies - Ice Age, eragon, Flyboys, and XMen Last Stand. He had two other coupons that I declined, one was for $3 off Night at the Museum, the other ... pickles, I have forgotten...

I have a question:

Next Sunday Target is having a sale on That 70s Show Season 6 for $19.99, can I take the ad to Best Buy, have them price match it for $19.99 and use the coupon to get $10 more off the price for a grand total of $9.99?

You shouldn't have a problem. I used my second one after PMing Futurama vol 3 (Coconuts-20.99 YMMV) and used a 10% off on top of that! I got it for $9.00.

This is unrelated, but while I was in Best Buy today, I saw Boondock Saints (Collectors edition) for 19.99. On the shelve, the price was the same, but it said "Markdown applied at checkout". Does anyone know if there's some unadvertised price? I asked the cashier, and she called someone to look at it. That guy said he didn't know anything about it, so I just let it go.

[quote name='Josef']OP, was the original coupon color or B&W?[/quote]

original coupon is b&w. i never saw any colored versions, so i don't know if there were/are any. only b&w from what i saw.

[quote name='Josef']OP, was the original coupon color or B&W?[/quote]

all the coupons were b&w. never saw any colored ones. i scanned the coupon exactly as i got it.

[quote name='Thebobert5']It will, they just have to call a manager for it.[/QUOTE]

...yes, but many times the manager willl not let that happen especially if they read the coupons...

[quote name='Thebobert5']It will, they just have to call a manager for it.[/quote]By this do you mean do an override? Cause they scanned my coupon after PMing and it didn't do anything... showed a "$10 off Fox" thing, and then nothing came off.

Odd. Well, if it's on the receipt, then just show it to them. I'm sure they'll give you a cash refund.

@Zman, I suppose it's just who you get. The first time that I used it, the cashier called a manager over, and she was reading the fine print out of boredom, but never said anything. When the manager came, he didn't care. He entered his code and left.

The second time, I was at customer service, and a manager was checking me out. She had to enter several codes and it was fine.

I guess my Best Buy has the same policy as I had when I worked at Winn Dixie. "I'm on your side. I'm going to do anything I can to work around and fool the computer. Somethings though, just can't be done."

BOOM!!

I picked up:

X-Files Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Futurama Volume 1, 2, 3, 4
Simpsons Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
King of the Hill Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Family Guy Volume 1, 2, 3, 4
American Dad Season 1, 2

for $370.94 all on 1 transaction. boooyah!!!

and it was a girl cashier as well

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']BOOM!!

I picked up:

X-Files Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Futurama Volume 1, 2, 3, 4
Simpsons Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
King of the Hill Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Family Guy Volume 1, 2, 3, 4
American Dad Season 1, 2

for $370.94 all on 1 transaction. boooyah!!!

and it was a girl cashier as well[/QUOTE]

Am i the only one who finds this hard to believe?

[quote name='sman113']Am i the only one who finds this hard to believe?[/quote]

jack1.jpg

why do you find it so hard to believe!?

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']
jack1.jpg

why do you find it so hard to believe!?[/quote]

Did you have one coupon or 35 coupons(copies or originals?).

[quote name='Pookymeister']Did you have one coupon or 35 coupons(copies or originals?).[/quote]

i printed out 40 coupons, 1 per page. No editing, regular paper. I used the link near the OP and right clicked it and clicked print. I gave the rest of the left over copies to the casher who bragged about getting them to her fellow co-worker

I gave them 4 coupons in one transaction today and they took them all. House S1 and Simpsons S4, 5 and 6. $40. Guess it just depends on the store/ cashier.

Soule

bread's done
Back