Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's be answered before but would the Star Wars battlefront limited edition ps4 bundle qualify for the $10 reward promo. I think I remember the master chief Xbox qualifying before but I never preorder any console before and wanted to make sure before getting one

I didn't watch the whole thing, because the guy was wearing me out with all those words, but I only saw one stealth kill and I think that was just because he wanted to brawl one-on-one with the other guy there.
Oddly enough, AC games have always allowed for both play styles. If you wanted to sneak you could sneak, if you wanted to run around and just get into large fights you could do that also.

I wanna be on whatever drug the people at these Guitar Hero virtual concerts are on. Holy shit, they're excited to here some covers.

I wanted to wait for some reviews before I decided to pre-order AC Syndicate. I've been trying to place a pre-order all day via Best Buy, and it keeps removing it from my cart upon checkout. Really trying to get the $10 certificate too but at this point it's not even letting me. I should have pre-ordered it earlier -_-

I wanted to wait for some reviews before I decided to pre-order AC Syndicate. I've been trying to place a pre-order all day via Best Buy, and it keeps removing it from my cart upon checkout. Really trying to get the $10 certificate too but at this point it's not even letting me. I should have pre-ordered it earlier -_-
I've never understood this whole wait for reviews to pre order thing. It's not like you can't cancel it if the reviews are bad or just pick up then return the item. I always pre order games I want especially if it's on the $10 list and cancel later if I choose to pass on it.

Did you try going into a store?

I've never understood this whole wait for reviews to pre order thing. It's not like you can't cancel it if the reviews are bad or just pick up then return the item. I always pre order games I want especially if it's on the $10 list and cancel later if I choose to pass on it.
Whatever.

That's too much work.

Did you try going into a store?
I avoided going to the store today so I could just order it online for store pick-up tomorrow or get it shipped. That's what I usually do; pre-order like the day before.

you know for preorders for in store pickup, you can just never pickup and they will credit and return it for you. thats what i do if i dont want something anymore, easy no hassles

Whatever.

That's too much work.

I avoided going to the store today so I could just order it online for store pick-up tomorrow or get it shipped. That's what I usually do; pre-order like the day before.
yes, but.... you cant order it online. so why not go try at the store....

yes, but.... you cant order it online. so why not go try at the store....
Uhh because it's 9:00 at night and I'm not going back out, and that's what the online website is there for.

Is anyone having the same problem I am? Every fucking time it gets removed from my cart.

Uhh because it's 9:00 at night and I'm not going back out, and that's what the online website is there for.

Is anyone having the same problem I am? Every fucking time it gets removed from my cart.
Same, with both the :ps4: and :xb1: vanilla versions.

EDIT: Gold versions work fine.

well i was going to order syndicate on the site but it won't allow store pickup for tomorrow. Oh well, probably better to wait anyway.

I was having a bad idea and was about to pre-order Syndicate, but ran into the same problem you guys are having. Basically, I just wanted something to play this weekend, but I've really grown to dislike the series so it's probably for the best.

same problem as others trying to pre-order syndicate. Never had this issue and always preorder the day before for the $10 cert. kinda think they did this on purpose.

Im waiting for syndicate to hit the bargain bin, the last one was terrible with glitches and Im hearing that this one is the same. They need to take a break from the series, making it a yearly release has ruined it.

Is anyone excited about black ops 3? Not sure if I'm in this year with fallout and battlefront around the corner.
Im excited for it, I love zombies and I have the Jugg edition pre-ordered.

You guys are funny, buy the game for $37.99 and trade it in for at least $38.50
Exactly, you cant beat these BB deals with GCU and RZ preorder, I have been getting paid to play Day one edition games, and basically getting DLC for free then buy it later at GF for under $10 bucks.

Is anyone excited about black ops 3? Not sure if I'm in this year with fallout and battlefront around the corner.
Not at all. Advanced Warfare was a turd to me. I had hopes Treyarch would save the series, but the beta turned me all the way off. The maps continue to get worse and worse with each release in the series. The character classes are stupid and yet another button/mini-buff to remember. The weapons felt nowhere near balanced, instead furthering the franchise's requirement that you play a run-and-gun, ADHD style dependent entirely on Aim Assist. CoD is just dead to me now, unless it hits $20-30 and I feel like play the campaign. Their toys are fun in the campaign, but when you take them to the online, it's just a frustrating mess.

Halo's going to be doing all of the heavy lifting online for me over the next 6 months or so, I guess. Siege was a huge flop to me. That Battlefront has no game chat really turns me off. Fallout's the only other late-year game I intend to get on my One right now, and it obviously isn't an online experience. So, those two are just going to have to be enough to get me to the spring releases of DOOM, Quantum Break, and whatever else I'm forgetting (I know there's at least one). I might sneak in Gears Ultimate or something, but Black Ops, Siege, Battlefront (which I was honestly surprised by and considering before the chat thing), and Need for Speed were all disappointments.

I am! Although, I almost always enjoy COD. I play for the Campaign, and then I play with friends. I love that this one has 4-player co-op Campaign.

Yeah the Black Ops MP Beta was kinda lame, hopefully a killer SP and Zombie mode saves it. Im all over Battlefront when that drops though, had a blast playing the Beta for that one.

You guys are funny, buy the game for $37.99 and trade it in for at least $38.50
Dat profit...gonna have to pay me a lot more to play through another Assassins Creed trainwreck :lol:

Yeah the Black Ops MP Beta was kinda lame, hopefully a killer SP and Zombie mode saves it. Im all over Battlefront when that drops though, had a blast playing the Beta for that one.
Zombies and the Juggernog mini fridge is the main reason Im getting it. I did not enjoy the beta all that much. i think the gunplay and wallrunning is so much better in Titanfall.

Yea a lot of people come here the day/night before releases and say they can't place a preorder. Not sure why the BB site always has trouble with preorder's the day before release. It's almost like they cut them off.

Yea a lot of people come here the day/night before releases and say they can't place a preorder. Not sure why the BB site always has trouble with preorder's the day before release. It's almost like they cut them off.
It probably has something to do with their billing and taking online transactions. Payment processing companies gotta do their thing I think and when they do, they probably have to suspend online transactions for preorders.

If you try to preorder any game right now, it wont work, so it isnt related to the game being released the next day

EDIT: Nevermind, my Firefox is throwing exceptions now when I try to preorder but Chrome allows me to preorder other games. Assassins Creed I cant preorder in either browser

EDIT 2: The main issue is that the GCU stuff is a promotion and promotions are a bitch when it comes to payment processing and updating the systems. The new Zelda 3DS game can be preordered still because it has no promotion that has to be updated but it releases tomorrow

I like the campaigns well enough, but not for $60. They're something you can pick up at launch or for $10, and they'll be basically of the same quality when you play them. They're not like a big-time movie or Halo, where you and your friends share/discuss the content of the story. It's not going to get spoiled anymore than someone would bother spoiling a Transformers movie. Zombies, I've never liked the mode. The wave-based things just bore me to death, be it Zombies, Horde, or Firefight. The Battlefront mode was no better.

I let my screen "IDLE" on the check out page and shipping came up. Got it!

Fack, now I can do in store but cancelled and my $10 cert is no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back