Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a random 1000 points pending in my rewards account. It's not showing a purchase just for a 1000 points just in the section where it says points pending. ...
no south park for me . Got my titanfall points already . Not sure where their from.
I had this happen to me before and it will fall off. This sometimes occurs after a game containing bonus points clears.

What is everyone's experience with getting shipped games on release day when pre-ordering from bestbuy.com? I'm looking into pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition and apparently my local store doesn't do in store pickup on that game.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it for in-store pickup. It must of been some kind of glitch with my order because removing from cart and the re-adding.

What is everyone's experience with getting shipped games on release day when pre-ordering from bestbuy.com? I'm looking into pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition and apparently my local store doesn't do in store pickup on that game.
It's horrible if you do the free shipping. They use surepost/smartpost which always adds an extra day or two to the shipping times. For titanfall I didn't get the game until a week after release, I ended up just buying a copy instore and returning the copy that was shipped.

I have preordered South Park, titanfall, bravely default and a few others this year alone and I have gotten it on release day every single time even my non game stuff I have preordered always came on release day and one time even a day early

Not good as of recent. I preordered Titanfall and Dark Souls 2, neither of which arrived on release day. I even chose Expedited shipping since I have Elite Plus status but it was downgraded to Standard shipping for some unknown reason.

OT here, sorry but we don't seem to have a dedicated BB thread.

Does anyone know if I cancel a preorder that I paid off in Reward Zone certificates, will I be refunded them back?

Thanks for the replies guys, fortunately I got it to do in-store pickup at my local location but I'll definitely keep that in mind if I do decide to get something shipped in the future.

Really makes me wish Amazon had a GCU-esque service.

If I haven't got my Titanfall points yet for pre-ordering.  Is it best to call the Best Buy number, or is there a better place to go (ie where someone actually will know about pre-order deals).

If I haven't got my Titanfall points yet for pre-ordering. Is it best to call the Best Buy number, or is there a better place to go (ie where someone actually will know about pre-order deals).
did you check the actual item on your rewards account? cause the points where show up with the actual titanfall item not by itself. and did you do in store pickup? if so did you pick it up the same day it came out or was it a couple days later

did you check the actual item on your rewards account? cause the points where show up with the actual titanfall item not by itself. and did you do in store pickup? if so did you pick it up the same day it came out or was it a couple days later
I pre-ordered in store ($10 down) and picked it up at release.

In the future, I'm just going to do like I did with South Park and pre-order online with in-store pick up.

Does Bestbuy still do rolling charges for preorders on their website? I want to preorder the new Michael Jackson CD on there but don't want to be charged 50 times.

Darn, just decided to pull the trigger on Elder Scrolls and it's sold out.

Comes out in 3 days so it's my fault, but gah.

I think BB will add Assassin's Creed Unity to this sometime soon! = ) $10
After E3 there will be a new wave of announcements they don`t do another game that gets pushed back outta 2014.

Darn, just decided to pull the trigger on Elder Scrolls and it's sold out.

Comes out in 3 days so it's my fault, but gah.
Do a $5 in store pre-order to ensure the $10 then see if you can find it that week.

After E3 there will be a new wave of announcements they don`t do another game that gets pushed back outta 2014.

Do a $5 in store pre-order to ensure the $10 then see if you can find it that week.
I can put a pre-order on it in-store to secure the $10 even if it's not necessarily available anymore?

I think I see what you're saying but if you dont mind explaining a bit further it'd help a lot.

Thanks regardless!

I can put a pre-order on it in-store to secure the $10 even if it's not necessarily available anymore?

I think I see what you're saying but if you dont mind explaining a bit further it'd help a lot.

Thanks regardless!
Do the $5 pre-order to ensure if you find a copy on release week you`ll still get the $10. If not just get a refund for your $5. Just b/c it`s not availble now doesn`t mean a store rep won`t put one on the sales floor even if it`s been pre-ordered. Plus some people will cancel or just no follow thru with the purchase. For the same reasons you may see some available online later in that release week. If you locate one in-store @ a BB outside of your shopping area you MAYBE able to get a phone/store rep to assist too. That`s where the elite plus line comes in if you`re elite plus.

The store stock may not be affected by OOS online & you're giving their staff too much credit these are the same reps who can't get people's 10% added correctly.

Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is the true experience: all the maps, modes, pilots, titans, weapons, burn cards, you name it, found in the Xbox One and PC versions. The game looks great, sounds great, and above all it plays great. There are of course some differences that are due to the technical limitations of the hardware - for example, the game runs above 30fps - but the experts at Respawn worked with us to ensure that all the intense, 6v6 wall-running, titan-dropping action is there.

We wanted Xbox 360 gamers playing Titanfall at the same time as everyone else, but it needed more time. EA and Respawn made the right call and the extra time has paid off. Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is definitely a game that Bluepoint Games is proud of, and we’re excited for you to get your hands on it. Beginning April 8th, millions of Xbox 360 gamers around the world will hear those thrilling words “Your titan is good to go. Call it when ready”, and we couldn’t be more excited.

http://www.titanfall.com/news/xbox-360-update-from-daryl-allison
Titanfall [Xbox 360] runs above 30fps and holds the same player count as the Xbox One/PC version according to Bluepoint. Pretty impressive for a console that came out in 2005. They also confirmed again that the game will release this upcoming Tuesday.

Is there a link to this list online, or was it just sent directly to stores?
I think it was just to the stores. I found out that my store was doing one when I went to work the other day; there was a list of stores in the internal announcement, but there are too many for me to be able to point out specific stores. It's not confidential information by any means, so I'm surprised I haven't seen any public acknowledgements about a midnight release at select stores. But then, I never really see news circulating about specifics on midnight releases so... no harm no foul I guess.

Just call your local store and ask. :)

Titanfall [Xbox 360] runs above 30fps and holds the same player count as the Xbox One/PC version according to Bluepoint. Pretty impressive for a console that came out in 2005. They also confirmed again that the game will release this upcoming Tuesday.
Hmm doesn't Titanfall run at 60fps unlocked? If so, that's going to be a real difference since 30 fps isn't going to be as good. Not surprised about the other news since Titanfall isn't a true next gen game but I'm hopeful the 360 version is going to be great. It has a larger install base so I expect this one to have a longer lifecycle ironically compared to the X1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back