Best Buy $10 savings code from pickup deal last year

I did 3 orders that I'd hoped would be part of the promo but only got 2.  Is there a way to tell which orders are tied to which $10 cert ?

I got COD WW2 for $33 during this promo and hoped the $10 would "knock" it down to $23 but would return it if it didn't have the promo tied to it.

Did anyone use gift cards to pay for their orders and still get the $10 rewards? I bought 3 xbox one games during the promo and used gc but still haven't gotten any emails.

Did anyone use gift cards to pay for their orders and still get the $10 rewards? I bought 3 xbox one games during the promo and used gc but still haven't gotten any emails.
I used a gift card to make my purchase and I’m still waiting... I’m calling if I haven’t got it by the time I’m off work.

Last edited by a moderator:
No point waiting. If you call, it's not like the codes will be delayed. It's just how much patience you have dealing with folks. I personally don't mind talking to CS people, so it wouldn't be a big deal to me to be on the phone while doing some other stuff.

That's why I'm going to wait some more time before contacting them. It seems like dealing with customer service is always a problem some way or another (unless it's Amazon where there rarely is an issue).

Same here, is anyone going to call best buy or wait?
I called Best Buy. The guy first checked to see if all 3 orders were eligible (3 10 dollar eshop cards on separate orders) and said they were. Then he verified they had the correct email address. Finally he said it all looks good and I should wait until at least Friday before calling back since they don't just mass mail all rebates at one time. It can be a process that takes days.

I called Best Buy. The guy first checked to see if all 3 orders were eligible (3 10 dollar eshop cards on separate orders) and said they were. Then he verified they had the correct email address. Finally he said it all looks good and I should wait until at least Friday before calling back since they don't just mass mail all rebates at one time. It can be a process that takes days.
thanks for checking and sharing. I’ll now wait patiently until Friday.

I got all 3 of mine.  I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 for ps4.  $20 out of pocket for that game is a steal.  I'm hoping I don't lose out on the 10 dollar pre-order bonus.

Still waiting.

Thanks for calling and sharing this info.

While I'm glad to hear that the codes I was expecting on the 14th are still being "distributed" this whole week, I don't understand why Best Buy has been acting like a 9-year-old boy's futile attempt to perform with his newly-acquired Magician's Starter Set for any unsuspecting family member that pauses at the request of "Wanna see a magic trick?"

They had three weeks to prepare for this.

Got my 3 the other day from $10 PSN cards, so free money there. Might use one on Red Dead for X1 that's on sale for $12. :whistle2:k

Still don't have mine. I assume BB hired a monkey to manually create these codes, activate them, and type up the emails. Hence the seven days to roll out.

While I'm glad to hear that the codes I was expecting on the 14th are still being "distributed" this whole week, I don't understand why Best Buy has been acting like a 9-year-old boy's futile attempt to perform with his newly-acquired Magician's Starter Set for any unsuspecting family member that pauses at the request of "Wanna see a magic trick?"

They had three weeks to prepare for this.
Still don't have mine. I assume BB hired a monkey to manually a) create these codes, b) activate them, and c) type up the emails. Hence the seven days to roll out instead of an automated system that could have done it all on the 14th.

Serious question and sorry if I missed it: has anyone gotten their code since after the first day of distribution? I feel like the posts I've read have been people who got them right away, or people who didn't get them.

Serious question and sorry if I missed it: has anyone gotten their code since after the first day of distribution? I feel like the posts I've read have been people who got them right away, or people who didn't get them.
I am also wondering the answer to this !

If my time being a customer service drone taught me anything it's that the "Friday" line is just a stall tactic to kick the can down the road and hoping it magically fixes itself.

PS. It won't. But it will probably be someone else's problem by then.

WTH, just as I was typing this up, I got my code. Guess patience is key.

Finally just got my 3 codes. They call came in at 11:03 AM Central. Hopefully they're on the way for everyone else waiting.

Just got all mine too. Whoot. Spent 30 dollars on eshop cards, got 30 dollars of credit in return. I like this promo.

bread's done
Back