-GoW:UEd
-Rare Replay

Skylanders SuperChargers B1G1
Skylanders SuperChargers Starter $34.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $39.99

3DS XL $174.99

Hyrule Warriors Legends $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I've held out on buying a 3DS XL, even though I want one. Looks like I'm going to Best Buy next week and using up a certificate, and getting some points.

Rainbow Six Siege is the best online shooter out. I got it for $30 a couple months ago when I was able to stack a PM + 30% off at Target. It is well worth it at that price.

oisTlkX.jpg

Rare Replay was a LOT more fun to me than Gears UE. Is it strange that they came out around the same time, but Gears UE has dropped $30 and Rare Replay has only dropped $10?

UFC 2 at $32 after GCU ?! I was thinking of getting it at launch but if the ad is true I'm definitely picking it up on the 20th. I miss fight night so much but UFC will have to do.
I also loved fight night (and liked EA MMA) and I can assure you that the last game was total ass. I doubt this one will be massively improved, but I'll still try it.

E: and for people thinking it's a misprint, BF Hardline also had a $20 drop a week after release.

R6 is too good at $30, with GCU it's a no brainier. Between that and the Division, I think I'm good for now. Oh and Guitar Hero next week.

How can it be tempting if you will never own one? That would equal a terrible buy in my mind, lol.
I'd buy gears of war ultimate for the sake of having it despite the fact I don't own an xbone, and I never will because reasons

No exclusives, weak resolution, Lolz upgradable xbone, Lolz PlayStation Quadruple all the wayz

Rare Replay was a LOT more fun to me than Gears UE. Is it strange that they came out around the same time, but Gears UE has dropped $30 and Rare Replay has only dropped $10?
Probably because not only is rare replay a bunch of games instead of one, the major games in the collection go for $30ish-$80ish in their original non-HD forms

and for people thinking it's a misprint, BF Hardline also had a $20 drop a week after release.
Lol bestbuy paid me to play hardline with the trade in promo going on the week it came out and getting money back on the match. Then I was stupid and bought the digital game to go towards the $100 for $15 back

Curious about the same thing... We're talking about $26 with GCU versus $35 dollars for the "complete" package. Anyone know if the Syndicate DLC stuff is worth 10 bones?
AC- Syndicate Season's Pass includes 2 DLC packs, each containing a few different missions. I purchased it and didn't regret it at all and for $9 extra bucks, you should go ahead and grab it all.

Probably because not only is rare replay a bunch of games instead of one, the major games in the collection go for $30ish-$80ish in their original non-HD forms

Lol bestbuy paid me to play hardline with the trade in promo going on the week it came out and getting money back on the match. Then I was stupid and bought the digital game to go towards the $100 for $15 back
Rare wasn't bundled with nearly every Xbox since August also it was $10 Cheaper at launch too

Please pick up rainbow six siege. Like many I ignored everyone who said it was one of the best shooters out to date. But don't sleep on the game it's really fun

Is there any confirmation on UFC? I have a copy pre-ordered for my brother but I'm asking him if he's willing to wait another week for another $16 off, but I don't want to cancel just yet.

Is there any confirmation on UFC? I have a copy pre-ordered for my brother but I'm asking him if he's willing to wait another week for another $16 off, but I don't want to cancel just yet.
As others have said, just get it day one and if/when it goes on sale the next week just have the store adjust the price accordingly.

I was going to mention this in my post when I got the ad but someone beat me too it:

There will be no physical ad for the week of 3/27.

If this is true - finally, Siege is at a price point I'm interested. Seems the community is a constant now, plus they seem to be updating it fairly frequently. 

If this is true - finally, Siege is at a price point I'm interested. Seems the community is a constant now, plus they seem to be updating it fairly frequently.
I absolutely love this game. Very refreshing to have something different from what's been available on consoles.

Alvin and the chipmunks, the martian, Peanuts movie and Spectre $12.99 Bluray+Dvd/Digital

Creed, Supernatural S10, Sherlock, Flash S1, Hotel Transylvania 2, Black Mass $14.99

Frozen, Big Hero 6, Snow White, Outlander S1, Aladdin Toy Story, Inside Out, Cinderella Straight Outta Compton, The Good Dinosaur $19.99

Iron man 3 & Avengers $9.99 bluray + dvd
$7.99 Dvd + Digital

Minions $14.99 w free socks
Despicable Me $12.99 Part 2 $12.99

Jurassic World $19.99 w free socks

Free socks with the purchase of 35 titles
Hop (pictured on ad) $12.99
Mockingjay 2
$24.99 - Bluray+Dvd+digital+Steelbook
Hunger Games Collection $49.99
Hunger Games $6.99 BR+D, $4.99 Dvd+Di
Hunger Games 2 9.99 BR+D+Di, $6.99 Dvd+Di
Mockingjay pt 1 $12.99 BR+D+Di, 9.99 Dvd+Di

Daddy's Home $19.99 BR+Dvd+Di

Star Wars:Force Awakens Pre order
Episode 1-3, 4-6 $38.99 BR+D
Complete Collection $89.99 BR

Batman Serias $6.99 each
Definitely in for Black Mass for $14.99. That is the price point for me on that one, I'd get Gears UE, but already own it and have yet to even take the game out of the shrink wrap from Black Friday. Is UFC 2 launching at $39.99 or is that just a sale price, it's really unusual for a new release to be $20 off at launch, but I may pick it up for that price. I didn't care for the last UFC game and haven't really enjoyed those games since EA took over.

Absolutely the division is worth getting
I'll be honest. I Redbox'd it and glad I did. The comparisons to Destiny are deserved, however the Division is better in pretty much every way. Being able to use matchmaker for missions, the story (while still eh, from what I played), and the customization of characters and weapons. That being said, the weapons are standard because of the time period which it takes place, the gunplay feels limp, and the controls feel wonky at times. I'd consider it a $30 dollar game, personally. That's the price I'd pay.

Saw this on Blu-Ray.com: Free socks with the purchase of 35 titles

includes...

-Hop (pictured on ad) $12.99

-Minions $14.99 w free socks

-Jurassic World $19.99 w free socks

DEAL OF THE YEAR!

UFC 2 at $32 after GCU ?! I was thinking of getting it at launch but if the ad is true I'm definitely picking it up on the 20th. I miss fight night so much but UFC will have to do.
could just grab it then go get a price adjustment the day of the ad.

I'll be honest. I Redbox'd it and glad I did. The comparisons to Destiny are deserved, however the Division is better in pretty much every way. Being able to use matchmaker for missions, the story (while still eh, from what I played), and the customization of characters and weapons. That being said, the weapons are standard because of the time period which it takes place, the gunplay feels limp, and the controls feel wonky at times. I'd consider it a $30 dollar game, personally. That's the price I'd pay.
The comparisons to Destiny being an end with guns and an open world. It's like trying to call Halo and Gears of War the same because they have guns and are on other planets. Destiny and The Division are fundamentally different in many ways. The Division has more movement in an area, meaning fewer loading screens to tolerate. It seems to handle grouping better, as you said. Destiny, from what I gather is like Borderlands, with regards to RNG-based, static weaponry. The Division allows for weapon customization that definitely changes it. Destiny seems to press classes more than The Division as well, given how the latter allows for swapping abilities (2 at a time) in and out with ease. They just aren't very similar at all, to me.

bread's done
Back