-GoW:UEd
-Rare Replay

Skylanders SuperChargers B1G1
Skylanders SuperChargers Starter $34.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $39.99

3DS XL $174.99

Hyrule Warriors Legends $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted on AC Syndicate & Rainbow Six Siege. Traded in Gears of War UE for $8.80 to GameStop & kept the case. Was planning to make a purchase regardless & figured I'd re-buy during this sale for $8.xx. Thanks OP.

That GoW UE will go nicely with my new 'Bone - possibly Rare Replay as well, is that the cheapest that one has been?
No, it was $15 on Black Friday. But close enough.

This is a solid week, possibly in for Siege at $24 + tax, gonna see if my AC-loving brother wants Syndicate at $24 + tax, and might even try a Gears trade-in for a rebuy at $8 + tax.

I'm glad to see a lot of CAGs are going to jump on the Rainbow 6 deal. It's a fantastic game with a great community. It's even better with a headset and mic if you have those available.

Been wondering about UFC the past few weeks and had started to figure an EA sports game might not drop for a while. If it's really gonna be 39 by that point, awesome. 

I'll be honest. I Redbox'd it and glad I did. The comparisons to Destiny are deserved, however the Division is better in pretty much every way. Being able to use matchmaker for missions, the story (while still eh, from what I played), and the customization of characters and weapons. That being said, the weapons are standard because of the time period which it takes place, the gunplay feels limp, and the controls feel wonky at times. I'd consider it a $30 dollar game, personally. That's the price I'd pay.
The division is, after playing for awhile, it reminds me of an rpg after you beat it. all that's left are those crappy side missions you didn't want to do during your original play through, nothing much left to customize, and very little story left. The only difference is, that's the whole game. Every mission is the same thing, go, shoot, go, shoot, done. Barely any story, and a mp that's the same.

I'm not sure what "limp" is supposed to mean, but I found the guns in the Division to be pretty fun. As said elsewhere, there isn't a ton of outlandish variety because it's a semi-realistic game, but that didn't reduce my enjoyment of how it plays.

UFC2 on release day for 47.99 + Tax w/ $10 Pre-order GC

Price Adjust on the 20th at $39.99 + Tax w/ no GCU (Because pricematching does not work with GCU)

or

UFC2 on 20th for $32.00 + Tax no Pre-order GC

Which do you think is better... almost a difference of $3 dollars in total with all gift cards.

Unless you Price Adjust with GCU then everything changes.

Price Adjust on the 20th at $39.99 + Tax w/ no GCU (Because pricematching does not work with GCU)

or

Which do you think is better... almost a difference of $3 dollars in total with all gift cards.

There's no $10 pre-order rewards certificate for UFC. Unless there's a gift card promo that I don't know of.

And price adjusting does work for GCU. Guessing it's YMMV because of the person you deal with but it's not 'price matching' it's more 'price adjusting' which I've had no issue in the past getting with GCU.

or

There's no $10 pre-order rewards certificate for UFC. Unless there's a gift card promo that I don't know of.

And price adjusting does work for GCU. Guessing it's YMMV because of the person you deal with but it's not 'price matching' it's more 'price adjusting' which I've had no issue in the past getting with GCU.
yea gcu is suppose to work when price adjusting I've never had a problem but herd others had.

so basically it's how bad you want UFC to get it on release date and follow up with a call or go back to adjust or just wait till the 20th. I think I'm a just wait, not in a huge hurry.

I have UFC pre-ordered for my brother. I told him about the possible deal and the fact that we can go back to adjust it, and he seems to want it really bad though.

So do I have to take the game to Best Buy myself? I know I'll need to give them the order number and stuff, but I personally don't want to have to go through all the trouble.

I have UFC pre-ordered for my brother. I told him about the possible deal and the fact that we can go back to adjust it, and he seems to want it really bad though.

So do I have to take the game to Best Buy myself? I know I'll need to give them the order number and stuff, but I personally don't want to have to go through all the trouble.
if it's an online order placed for shipping or in store pick up you just have to call.

In store I'd imagine you'd just need the receipt.

/shrug, I wouldn't even bother with the price adjustment crap. I'd just get it at release, buy it discounted on the 20th, then return it on the old receipt. Any caveman at BB can handle a return, but I imagine the price adjustment is more annoying, especially when paired with trying to get the worker to understand GCU.

if it's an online order placed for shipping or in store pick up you just have to call.

In store I'd imagine you'd just need the receipt.

/shrug, I wouldn't even bother with the price adjustment crap. I'd just get it at release, buy it discounted on the 20th, then return it on the old receipt. Any caveman at BB can handle a return, but I imagine the price adjustment is more annoying, especially when paired with trying to get the worker to understand GCU.
I just went a picked up a 3DS game and they didn't give me a receipt or a paper to sign for this one either. So how can I return it or ask for an adjustment? Do I just need the order number and credit card info?

So far there is no workaround for Ori's "no death at all or you go back to the beginning" achievement. You have to get it totally legit. The only dude on TA to unlock it said he practiced for 50+ hours before he got it.

Fuuuuuck that, bro.

Lol.  Yeah, some achievements are not worth getting.  I do the ones that seem challenging.  But if it's grindy or too time consuming, I move on.  That achievement is only 25 gamerscore; took him 50+ hours.  You could easily get 200 gamerscore from some random game in a couple of hours.

Or you could enjoy games without needing an e-peen calculated by an aggregate number.
"Enjoy" is subjective, though. Some people enjoy that kind of challenge. I mean, some people enjoy Telltale games, even though I find them insufferably boring.

I just went a picked up a 3DS game and they didn't give me a receipt or a paper to sign for this one either. So how can I return it or ask for an adjustment? Do I just need the order number and credit card info?
As was said, the order number should be fine, or they should have given you a digital copy of the receipt on your My Best Buy profile or something. Also, my cousin needed to get a new receipt at BB because his PSU that he bought there (on my dad's account) died. They just needed the phone number for the MBB account to look up the purchase history and reprint the receipt, though that might not be doable in-store for online orders.

I lucked out and was able to grab a copy of The Division: Gold Edition for $59.99 with GCU discount. I saw it on display for $59.99 I spoke to a rep for a price check and jokingly said I saw it at $59.99 or else I sue and yadda yadda, I figured he was just gonna give me the MSRP but actually discounted the item for me! Probably helps that I am a vendor there and he doesn't care lol

I lucked out and was able to grab a copy of The Division: Gold Edition for $59.99 with GCU discount. I saw it on display for $59.99 I spoke to a rep for a price check and jokingly said I saw it at $59.99 or else I sue and yadda yadda, I figured he was just gonna give me the MSRP but actually discounted the item for me! Probably helps that I am a vendor there and he doesn't care lol
You should've just stole it

If UFC 2 comes out and isn't complete garbage like the last game I will definitely pick it up at the discount with GCU. Definitely not even interested in bothering with buying it on release and returning it for a price adjustment to save a few extra bucks, they never are able to correctly do this with GCU at my Best Buy and it's always been a headache to do any type of price matching with GCU in the past when a game has dropped in price within a week or two of me buying it. 

Man, I really don't need another game but R6 is sooo tempting at $24 esp on X1 to get the 2 BC games. My backlog is crying, so many games I scooped up during BF that I have yet to touch including Syndicate and Mad Max among many others.

Hmmm, $30 for Rainbow Six: Siege seems like a pretty great spot. Also waiting for Trackmania Turbo that same week..

Anybody have it for PS4 that would be willing to show me the ropes?

If I become a member of GCU unlocked on the 20th could I use it the same day to get 20% off or would I have to wait for my account to be active or something? I really want to pick up Rainbow Six Siege, UFC 2, And Gears.

If I become a member of GCU unlocked on the 20th could I use it the same day to get 20% off or would I have to wait for my account to be active or something? I really want to pick up Rainbow Six Siege, UFC 2, And Gears.
If you do it in store you can use the discount on the same transaction you buy it on.

Will the price reduction work on pre-orders you already have?

For example, if I pre-order UFC 2 (comes out Tuesday) online, can I pick it up Sunday and not only get the pre-order bonuses but the Sunday price reduction?

For example, if I pre-order UFC 2 (comes out Tuesday) online, can I pick it up Sunday and not only get the pre-order bonuses but the Sunday price reduction?
They will sell you the game at whatever price it is when you pick it up.

I believe someone did an in-store pick-up order during the B2G1 on Saturday night and picked up the games Sunday (when B2G1 sale ended and the games were on sale), and he got both promos to stack.

So yes, you should get your price adjustment automatically, based on that.

yes you can it should auto adjust when you pick it up and get refunded the difference. if not just mention it.

I actually might do this myself so I don't have to call and adjust.

bread's done
Back