Skylanders SuperChargers B1G1
Skylanders SuperChargers Starter $34.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $39.99

3DS XL $174.99

Hyrule Warriors Legends $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
A shit ton of games are on sale. 

Save on Select Action Games

Get your heart pumping with a selection of exhilarating games, including Fallout 4, Grand Theft Auto V, Star Wars: Battlefront and more. Plus free shipping on orders $35 and up.

Save on Select Sports Games

Choose from an exciting selection, including Madden NFL 16, NBA 2K16, UFC 2 and more. Plus free shipping on orders $35 and up.

Save on Select Games for the Whole Family
This fun-filled selection includes Just Dance 2016, LEGO: Marvel's Avengers, Disney Infinity 3.0 starter packs and more. Plus free shipping on orders $35 and up.

just cause 3 collectors edition is on sale for 69.99 as well as the regular edition for 39.99.

Almost positive it was 60 a couple weeks ago but I was salty about missing it so pulled the trigger with the 100 gc from the ebay deal/paypal deal :D

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting GCU. I know you can only sell like three of the same game per GCU account (and not in the same transaction), but is there a limit on how many copies of one game you can BUY with one GCU account? Thinking of buying 4 copies of Until Dawn for $16 each and flipping them to GS for $22 each.

Hey guys, I'm interested in getting GCU. I know you can only sell like three of the same game per GCU account (and not in the same transaction), but is there a limit on how many copies of one game you can BUY with one GCU account? Thinking of buying 4 copies of Until Dawn for $16 each and flipping them to GS for $22 each.
3 copies purchased. And don't take inventory from someone that actually wants to play it over 6 dollars credit. That's trashy.

You can purchase 3 copies per system per year. The system won't stop you from buying more but they will ban you eventually if you exceed it so keep a list of what you buy.

Ok, so what do I need to do/have in order to get a price adjustment on UFC? My brother (who doesn't live with me) has the game that I ordered on my account with my credit card. Do I just have to call and give them the card number and order number? I'm also picking up an order at the store, so should I just do it there in person, and will I need the physical game to do so?

Ok, so what do I need to do/have in order to get a price adjustment on UFC? My brother (who doesn't live with me) has the game that I ordered on my account with my credit card. Do I just have to call and give them the card number and order number? I'm also picking up an order at the store, so should I just do it there in person, and will I need the physical game to do so?
Yeah, you can call and give them all of the info, card, Gameclub info, Best Buy member number, they'll find it in their system somehow. Best Buy have always been very easy to work with making price adjustments.

The martin is 13$ already !! I absolutely loved that film and I want ti buy it today. Thing is it will prob hit 10$ this summer which is usually the most I pay for a non mcu/tv series blu ray

Picked up Rainbow 6 Siege (X1), God Of War 3 Remastered, and Until Dawn. Great prices on all 3. Really wish I could get them for these prices after GCU digitally though...

Yeah, you can call and give them all of the info, card, Gameclub info, Best Buy member number, they'll find it in their system somehow. Best Buy have always been very easy to work with making price adjustments.
Thanks, it was easy. Literally took about 5 mins. The only thing I'm curious about is she said I was getting a $26 credit. Now is that off thge original $60 price, or the the $52 I paid after taxes? I just checked my order online and it seems to be from the $52 i paid after GCU and taxes, which would mean I actually got the game for $26?

Thanks, it was easy. Literally took about 5 mins. The only thing I'm curious about is she said I was getting a $26 credit. Now is that off thge original $60 price, or the the $52 I paid after taxes? I just checked my order online and it seems to be from the $52 i paid after GCU and taxes, which would mean I actually got the game for $26?
They sometimes give more since they don't know the exact math. Enjoy it.

Bought my Xbox One on Wednesday, went today and got $53 and some change back today. Not too bad.

If you bought it for $48 with GCU discount from $60, you should be getting $16 + tax back on it, down from the $32 GCU price from $40. If she's giving you a $26 credit, just shut up and enjoy it. ;)

Check the order information if you can, it'll show you what credit is being applied to the order, or look in your mailbox for an email confirmation about it.

Anyone else have "fun" having to explain to BB online how to price match their own prices when you have GCU?  Shouldn't it just automatically do this?  I was PMing PvZ 2 Deluxe.  Guy was going to give me $6 off originally until I told him it was a $20 price drop, which he still calculated wrong and gave me $18 back after I paid taxes.  I was done with it at that point. 

Is it they need to be more efficient or did I get someone who didn't know what they were doing?

Hulkbuster Iron Man was 5 bucks I grabbed that and the last two Skylander Supercharger characters left in the aisle for my little brother. I also grabbed UFC 2 and Gears Remaster for myself.All for a total of 60 bucks I'm pretty happy with myself considering UFC 2 would have cost me that alone lol

Dang, both God of War 3 Remastered and Tearaway Unfolded are $15 ($12 GCU) this week.  Now I feel guilty getting them during the B2G1 used sale last week, if I had known about this price I would have paid the extra few dollars for new.

You can purchase 3 copies per system per year. The system won't stop you from buying more but they will ban you eventually if you exceed it so keep a list of what you buy.
Is it 3 copies per 365 days or 3 per calendar year? If I bought 2 copies of until dawn on BF and I buy 2 today, would I get banned?

Anyone else have "fun" having to explain to BB online how to price match their own prices when you have GCU? Shouldn't it just automatically do this? I was PMing PvZ 2 Deluxe. Guy was going to give me $6 off originally until I told him it was a $20 price drop, which he still calculated wrong and gave me $18 back after I paid taxes. I was done with it at that point.

Is it they need to be more efficient or did I get someone who didn't know what they were doing?
$18 sounds right for that adjustment

What happens if you return a game to BBY and you already used the reward certs you got?
1- If you returned a game that game with a pre-order bonus RZ, you'll receive negative points

2- If you returned an item you used a RZ certificate on, it'll be refunded on your account as points

Anyone else have "fun" having to explain to BB online how to price match their own prices when you have GCU? Shouldn't it just automatically do this? I was PMing PvZ 2 Deluxe. Guy was going to give me $6 off originally until I told him it was a $20 price drop, which he still calculated wrong and gave me $18 back after I paid taxes. I was done with it at that point.

Most BB reps don't have a fucking clue how GCU works, which is why I spell it out for them and just ask for the difference back that I'm due.

If you bought PvZ 2 DE for $69.99 base / $56 after GCU, the price would now be $49.99 base / $40 GCU. You'd be due back $16 + tax, which would be around $18, depending on your local tax rate or if it's an online order.

Even if it's a $20 drop, you're still only paying 80% of that drop, or $16, plus tax.

Dang, both God of War 3 Remastered and Tearaway Unfolded are $15 ($12 GCU) this week. Now I feel guilty getting them during the B2G1 used sale last week, if I had known about this price I would have paid the extra few dollars for new.
I'm not sure how Best Buy's used game policy is but take them back and say they're defective. Repurchase the games new at the new lower prices.

Is ufc 2 worth it for 32 bucks?
i would say so.. if u enjoyed the first one. Graphics are impressive and ive been having alot of fun with it. Im picking my copy up shortly. Give it a try on EA access if on the fence. (assuming you playing on XB1 which i guess you might not be)

additionally, amazon trade in value for xb1 is still 37. I locked in just in case.

Can anyone help me out with this. If you return and rebuy the same game with gcu. Does it count as two purchases since you purchased it once, returned it and then purchased it again. Or does returning a game purchased with gcu not count towards the 3 game limit.

I'm asking because I bought until dawn last month. Tried to get it price adjusted. They weren't giving me he difference with gcu. So I told them to return it and then rebuy it so I got the gcu discount off today's price.

Can anyone help me out with this. If you return and rebuy the same game with gcu. Does it count as two purchases since you purchased it once, returned it and then purchased it again. Or does returning a game purchased with gcu not count towards the 3 game limit.

I'm asking because I bought until dawn last month. Tried to get it price adjusted. They weren't giving me he difference with gcu. So I told them to return it and then rebuy it so I got the gcu discount off today's price.
I'm afraid it does count to the limit as GCU doesn't factor in returns.

Pretty sure its been confirmed that they do deduct returns from GCU limit. Otherwise I would have gone over on Smash 3DS last year.
I believe this is the case. I did the same with GoW 3 because their system kept cancelling my online orders and ended up with five copies. Haven't been banned yet after returning two of them. I also don't know how long it takes them to ban, so maybe it's imminent for me.

So I signed up for GCU but I'm having trouble finding my "B2G1 free on used games" and "50% off a strategy guide" welcome coupons. Do they email them to you at some point, and if so, when should I expect the email?

bread's done
Back