Best Buy Ad - (09/12-09/18) - Blu prices

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
Prince of Persia - $23.99
Prince of Persia Blu/dvd Combo pack - $27.99
Glee Season 1 - $44.99
Big Bang Theory Season 3 - $36.99 (includes exclusive Bazinga T-shirt)
Fringe Season 2 - $45.99
The League Season 1 - $26.99
Monster House 3-D - $34.99
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 5 - 34.99 (dvd - $26.99)
Seven - $24.99 (digibook)
Lord of the Rings - $19.99 (each)
Letters to Juliet - $29.99
Just Wright - $22.99
WWE SummerSlam - $19.99

$7.99 each

Terminator 3
Eraser
Swordfish
Bullitt
Gothika
Trick r' Treat
The Number 23
Collateral Damage

*Save $10 when you buy POP on Blu-ray and select Jerry Bruckheimer movies.*

*Info thanks to Snausages @ DVDTalk*

[quote name='integrafied1']Prince of Persia - $23.99
*Save $10 when you buy POP on Blu-ray and select Jerry Bruckheimer movies.*[/QUOTE]

Ooooo.

M

what The League season 1? that hasn't even aired yet..(edit: wow, completely didn't know S1 already came out...they were hyping this like it was a new show for the fall..may have to catch up now b/c it looks hilarious)

and that's a damn shame about PoP being so high for the triple pack. Would have been an instant buy at say $25, but since they are releasing two BD versions, I may have to think about it..

in for big bang, always sunny and league.

wan't prince but im not paying 22-27 for either versions, black friday is just around the corner shit will probably be 12.99

[quote name='styl3s']in for big bang, always sunny and league.

wan't prince but im not paying 22-27 for either versions, black friday is just around the corner shit will probably be 12.99[/QUOTE]

Check the Coupon thread as there is a $8 Manufacturer coupon for the combo pack adn if you guys pick it up in TRU, combine it with BATB and TS3 preorder to net $28 off.

[quote name='token2k6']and that's a damn shame about PoP being so high for the triple pack. Would have been an instant buy at say $25, but since they are releasing two BD versions, I may have to think about it..[/QUOTE]

If you're considering the combo pack, don't forget this

[quote name='DarkRider23']I'm really out of the loop with Fringe. I thought S2 was just airing now. o_O[/QUOTE]

Season three begins on 09/23.

I know I should wait, because I know it'll drop in price in probably 3 weeks, but Se7en is a Top 5 all time favorite movie of mine, and I know I'm going to end up buying it on launch day, whether it's from BB or not.

[quote name='mhocker']Does the ad show or mention anything about a Prince of Persia Steelbook/Ironpack?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='integrafied1']If you're considering the combo pack, don't forget this[/QUOTE]

dude, you are the man! thanks for that. I forget to keep up with the coupons..truly didn't know about this. Gonna go back to getting it now..:lol:

This is bullshit, instead of Amazon being competitive they only do price matching now... I guess we all have only ourselves to blame...

I was hoping to snatch Fringe 2nd season for a better price and amazon only price matched BB.. I'm not paying $45 for that. Crap.

[quote name='Bazylik']This is bullshit, instead of Amazon being competitive they only do price matching now... I guess we all have only ourselves to blame...[/QUOTE]
Lol, where have you been for the last year? Predatory pricing has been their MO for a while now and why would we blame ourselves for something we have zero control over?

[quote name='DarkRider23']I'm really out of the loop with Fringe. I thought S2 was just airing now. o_O[/QUOTE]

LOL third season begins this month, I can't wait.

I might bite on PoP. Just the BD version though.

[quote name='Scorch']Wow.. The League is only six episodes[/QUOTE]

Does PSN or Zune Marketplace have this? It would probably be cheaper to purchase it from there. Or is it on Hulu?

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, where have you been for the last year? Predatory pricing has been their MO for a while now and why would we blame ourselves for something we have zero control over?[/QUOTE]

Because it's good enough for people when Amazon price matches instead of being competitive with better prices like they used. Amazon sees that so they stopped being competitive and, like I said, we have only ourselves to blame.

I've been here all along, Fringe pricing just ticked me off a bit, I was hoping for a better price.

bread's done
Back