Best Buy Ad 1/21-1/27

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :ps4:VR The Inpatient $39.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dragon Ball FighterZ $59.99 (Available Friday)
    Free Future Trunks Funko Pop Vinyl with purchase
  • Save $15 on 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of Dragon Ball FighterZ

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Monster Hunter: World $59.99 (Available Friday)
  • Free Steelbook with purchase

Everything Else:

• New 2DS XL Pikachu Edition $159.99 (Available Friday)
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Console $299.99
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • 20% Off Insigniga Charging Solutions for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
  • Save $20-$30 on select Turtle Beach Headsets
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Geostorm $22.99
  • Jigsaw $19.99 Save $3
  • Jigsaw Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $3
  • Jigsaw 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Thank You For Your Service $19.99 Save $5
  • The Killing of a Sacred Deer $19.99
  • Groundhog Day 4K (Only @ BB) $19.99 Save $5 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • Cloverfield 4K $27.99
  • 10 Cloverfield Lane 4K $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
all-right-all-lia85h.jpg

Odds are slim, but it could happen. The game won't even be two months old by March 18th though so it's unlikely. I have a feeling Monster Hunter World is going to sell very well.

This shouldn't even be a question. Mario Odyssey is arguably the best game on Switch and one of the best games of 2017. I personally found ARMS to be boring and not a very fun or robust fighter in terms of how it plays.

ARMS is not a bad game by any means, but outside of 1-2 Switch is my least favourite Nintendo published game on Switch to date. I personally found the overpriced Ultra Street Fighter 2 to be more worthy of a purchase than ARMS as far as fighters go.
Dude...spot on

Holy crap. Start a blog already.
wah wah

. chrislisting and dkstario did NOT like this

No ones using the thread anyway, who cars what’s going on, don’t like it, turn the Channel, there’s like 100000 threads to choose from

Anyway back to my Shawn Michaels story.....I was the guy who he taught one , long, hard hot summer night (jk, I wish ;;rolls eyes:: lol no really jk.... but that would make it funnier

ARMS WENT ON SALE IN ESHOP,!,!, $10 less
Time to call BBY

Anyone else get a delay email on the MHW steelbook?

My game should arrive today, and I already got the pre-order dlc email.

Rusev is the modern king of taking stunners. There's a clip of him taking one from AJ in a dark battle royal a week or two ago. He was eliminated from the battle royal due to the stunner.

They failed to add it to my existing order and after trying to get CS to fix it (which they refused to do. . .) I placed another order and will return the first one. Usually I don't have to re-order these things but I guess this one is having issues. : \

And her goddam spoiling mother.....WHO the fuck buys both Mario AND arms for a 10 year old (who was healthy and walking around fine, meaning she wasn’t like disabled . I didn’t want to sound like a prick) ON school day DURING school hours, lunch time actually ....on top of that right in front me at this same moment I wanted just ONE of either
Dude, two games is not spoiling. Unless this is a "work" (which it might be with all the wrasslin' gifs), chill.

Good to have you back. Undertaker gif would have been appropriate as well. Also Shane is #2 when it comes to selling the Stunner with The Rock being #1.
http://coub.com/view/9o6n3

I got the email as well. Seems like most stores received 1 to no steelbooks per store. I called customer service to inquire about it and seemed to be the case that stores were not sent many, but the rep said to wait a few days and see if the order status changes, but seems like the expected more to be sent to stores.

I am disappointed for sure, but still going to pick my copy up a little later today.

1. Your original post was presented as fact, not a prediction.
Are you one of those people who needs a hashtag #opinion spelled out for you every time someone makes one? If you think I was making a factual assertion, you need to work on reading comprehension. But go ahead keep sideswiping the main point.

I got the email as well. Seems like most stores received 1 to no steelbooks per store. I called customer service to inquire about it and seemed to be the case that stores were not sent many, but the rep said to wait a few days and see if the order status changes, but seems like the expected more to be sent to stores.

I am disappointed for sure, but still going to pick my copy up a little later today.
The steelbook shipments were delayed and should be in today at most stores. Mine got 14 yesterday and every one of them was for preorders.

Best buy just shafted me with the Dragonball Fighterz collectorz edition. I preordered in september how the fuck did they still not fulfill my order!

The steelbook shipments were delayed and should be in today at most stores. Mine got 14 yesterday and every one of them was for preorders.
I just picked my game up and they didn't see any more shipments coming in. I saw that they had two that were pre-ordered by other people, who I assume had ordered before me. I tried to get them to give me one of those based on the fact of first-come-first-serve, but alas. I hope I can get one though, just checked eBay and people are already selling just the steelbook for $25 and up.

no MH steelbook for me or any of my best friends who chose to order through me  :((

yep, another case of "I got shaq fu'd by Best Buy"

typical bait-and-switch from the laziest brick and mortar electronics retailer in the US

I just got my copy of MHW and no steelbook as well... knowing i have to now deal with customer service is the worst.

People that didnt get steelbook, did you do instore pickup and did you get an email saying the steelbook was ready for pick up? I did, but worried that it won't be there.

People that didnt get steelbook, did you do instore pickup and did you get an email saying the steelbook was ready for pick up? I did, but worried that it won't be there.
I did in-store pick up, but got an email saying they wouldn't have my steelbook. I called customer service who told me to wait a few days to see if the store got another shipment. They honestly didn't seem to confident in that answer though.

I went to the store and picked my game up and they had two steelbooks pre-ordered for other customers, I assume they pre-ordered before me and they only received those two steelbooks (I went in the store a few hours after they opened). They are also selling on eBay from anywhere to $25 to $55 already. :cry:

Went an hour south off the city to only pick up a dented steel case for MH. Still havent picked the game up since I had my preorder originally in town but they didnt have the steelbook at the bb store I pre ordered at. Steel books are all gone... All gone... Oh well... Should have stuck with good ole gamestop. /sarcasm...

Got an email that my MHW steelbook has shipped. As my Shadow of War bonus ring has been at "preparing shipment" since November, I will hold off on relaxing until tracking actually shows movement ^^;

I preordered mine but nada. Their ad doesn't say anything about "limited quantities" of "first come first served". I'm bent and have every fucking right to be. It's why I got the game now. BB's GCU is not enough of an incentive to continue shopping there, if I'm constantly getting fucked over on various things. Last year and a half (or more) has been brutal.

I called the customer service number yesterday, talked (and mostly waited) for 16 minutes with customer service, the best they could do to make up for not getting any of my four steelbook copies was $25 credit. I told them ok but they really messed up because my friends moved their pre-orders from Amazon to Best Buy just for the steelbook, and since they didn't get that, they probably will stick with Amazon in the future.

This is why people hate Best Buy and order from Amazon. The last game I preordered from Best Buy with a bonus, Everybody's Golf, didn't come with the digital pre-order bonus either, and three times I contacted them and three times they sent me the wrong code.

Still waiting on that $25 credit, Best Buy.

Somehow got steelbooks with both my orders even though I only placed the orders last week!
Not surprised, since they clearly have no idea what is going on.

did anyone get their preorder code for Monster Hunter World? i still didnt get it yet. i preordered and did an instore pickup.
Idk what email you use but in Gmail my codes always get put in the promotions tab. Got mine minutes after I picked up my copy.

Got an email that my MHW steelbook has shipped. As my Shadow of War bonus ring has been at "preparing shipment" since November, I will hold off on relaxing until tracking actually shows movement ^^;
I've found that best buy's order status will get stuck in limbo indefinitely. I wouldn't hold out hope of it ever coming.

I've found that best buy's order status will get stuck in limbo indefinitely. I wouldn't hold out hope of it ever coming.
Agreed. I returned Shadow of War to BB since I got it cheaper elsewhere, so it's not like I would complain about the missing ring anyway.

I did get the MHW steelbook in the mail today. Looks nice.

bread's done
Back