• :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: PlayStation VR Worlds $9.99 Save $5
  • :switch: Hollow Knight Plush + Digital Game Code $34.99
Console Deals:

• Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Bundle $229.99 Save $70
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $399.99 Save $100
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Limited Edition Spider-Man Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox Controllers
  • Select DualShock 4 Controllers $39.99 each
  • Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $119.99 Save $30
  • Insignia Rocker Gaming Chair $29.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Crazy Rich Asians $22.99 Save $2
  • Kin $14.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Kin Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Blindspotting $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning to anyone who ordered Shining Resonance Refrain Draconic Launch Edition (Switch) from Best Buy. I ordered almost immediately after the Elite Access sale started and just got my game in the mail. I did not receive the Launch Edition, only the standard edition.

I am going to return the game to the store and as of the moment, Amazon still has the Launch Edition available for the same $25 price. If you are expecting the Launch edition from Best Buy, I suggest you check your package ASAP and switch to Amazon if you can.

If I buy a graphics card that comes with games from AMD, and then return the graphics card if I find a better sale on something else, will I be charged for the games?

Last year Best Buy sent me two of the Harry Potter 4K collections. Tis the season, I guess.

Also, I'm curious: will Elite/Elite Plus members get early access to the remainder of the deals that haven't been active yet or do we just have to wait until the full sale starts?

Last year Best Buy sent me two of the Harry Potter 4K collections. Tis the season, I guess.

Also, I'm curious: will Elite/Elite Plus members get early access to the remainder of the deals that haven't been active yet or do we just have to wait until the full sale starts?
The only Elite/Elite Plus early access happens on Sunday before BF - if something wasn't listed in the early access, it's a free for all come the time when the sale starts.

Posting here just to call attention:  Some of best buy's BF deals have started appearing already, two hours earlier then expected.

Argh. Looks like The Banner Saga Trilogy is sold out. Any chance this will come back in stock? ...and if so, can a yo e suggest how to get alerts?

I'm holding off on the ps plus 12 month sub. If $40 is the price everywhere, Amazon or somebody is bound to have a random lightning deal for like 35 or less.

Anyone else feel like laptop deals this year have been particularly terrible? In Best Buy's ad, you have some low prices on laptops so crappy I wouldn't recommend them to anyone at any price (unless you wanted a dispoasable laptop for a little kid). Otherwise, they advertise some mediocre HPs at mediocre prices, but that company doesn't evne make laptops worth buying.

The games seem OK, nothing mind-blowing either. I think the old stacking of GCU just spoiled me on games, and now everything is just OK. Wish some of the premier Switch titles got discounts, since I just picked one up.

Picked up a switch mk8 bundle for the kid’s Christmas. Was happy to be able to get it fairly easily without all the usual fuss and website crashes from BF.

I'm holding off on the ps plus 12 month sub. If $40 is the price everywhere, Amazon or somebody is bound to have a random lightning deal for like 35 or less.
Idk about that. 40$ is the lowest it got last year from what I can remember. At this point I didn’t even hesitate on a 40$ renewal.

I'm super hesitant on the PS Plus deal too, I barely used it last year but that could change with RDR2's online. Like everyone has said it really only goes on sale this time of year, so I'm stuck debating. $10 cheaper and I'd be down, no problem. Wish I had gotten in early on that Ellen10 deal some claim they got.

The games seem OK, nothing mind-blowing either. I think the old stacking of GCU just spoiled me on games, and now everything is just OK. Wish some of the premier Switch titles got discounts, since I just picked one up.
Yup, only bought two games from BB because I bet the other games hit these prices before Christmas when I can GCU them.

If I buy a game using reward certificates and return it, do I get the points back or can I get the full amount on a Best Buy gift card? Thanks.

Im not sure if anybody else has posted this but i ended up ordering a copy of Fallout 76 for Xbox One about an hour ago. It gave me the option to pick up at my nearest store so i chose that. And for some reason my GCU discount was applied to the game. So i got the game for $31.99. I tried a few other games that were on sale but Fallout was the only game that got discounted.

I noticed some deals coming back online this morning.  Nier Automata was live when I checked at 6:00.  Mario+Rabbids was showing out of stock, but I kept checking back and it was live again a few minutes ago.

Anyone ever have problems with BB deliveries? I ordered Forza and FIFA which says it was delivered Wednesday and signed for by 'Deon', which is not my name. I was going to make sure they don't magically show up today before I call them. Just wondering if their CS department is helpful with things like this.

Anyone ever have problems with BB deliveries? I ordered Forza and FIFA which says it was delivered Wednesday and signed for by 'Deon', which is not my name. I was going to make sure they don't magically show up today before I call them. Just wondering if their CS department is helpful with things like this.
I don't ever even need to sign for my BB purchases so that certainly seems odd. Seems it's on UPS for shipping to the wrong house or Apt. #.

If you call them they'll probably reship it.

bread's done
Back