CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Game Preview Edition $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Okami HD $19.99
  • :switch: WWE 2K18 $59.99
  • :switch: The End is Nigh $29.99
Game Deals:

• Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select Nintendo 3DS Games (Select games published from Nintendo. Does not include digital or pre-owned games. Excludes Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and Minecraft 3DS)
  • :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $29.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $29.99 Save $10
Consoles/Bundles:

• PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle $229.99 Save $50
  • New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL $174.99 Save $25
Everything Else:

• Save $150 when you buy a PlayStation VR and a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $20 on a Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Charge and Display Station for PlayStation VR $39.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Kingsman: The Golden Circle $19.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K $24.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven $39.99 Save $13
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Sigil Cover $44.99 Save $8
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $8
  • Detroit $19.99
  • Wolf Warrior 2 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fire Emblem Warriors Switch special edition is showing as included for me, added 2 and the total is $95.99.

Picked up Mario and Luigi and Layton's Mystery Journey.  Didn't realize Nintendo published Monster Hunter Stories so I may pair that with Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS) in a 2nd order.  $23.99 for each of those is a steal so soon after release.

If you order PS4 Pro 1TB + PSVR then the PS4 Pro 1TB price shows $299.99. Does that mean if you do in-store pickup and don't pickup the PSVR then you get the $299.99 price or will they price adjust the cancellation of the PSVR to be $50 lower?

Glad I waited it out on Target's B2G1F sale. I would have paid $29.26 per title after tax with Target's deal. With Best Buy's deal each title is $26.33 due to GCU. (Even less because I had a $5 reward certificate to throw at it.)

Picked up Miitopia and Hey Pikmin on one transaction and Super Mario Maker and Ever Oasis on a separate transaction.

I want one or both of the Mario Party titles, and potentially Samus Returns for a Christmas gift, but I'm trying to limit my spending.

If you order PS4 Pro 1TB + PSVR then the PS4 Pro 1TB price shows $299.99. Does that mean if you do in-store pickup and don't pickup the PSVR then you get the $299.99 price or will they price adjust the cancellation of the PSVR to be $50 lower?
They will do the price adjustment back to $349.99 for the PS4 pro. The promotion remains if you buy both.

FE special edition and Mario and Luigi coming out to $80...but I can't pull the trigger on the SE.

Decided to jump on this to get Samus Returns and Mario Party Top 100 since I've never really played games from either franchises before. I'll probably keep them wrapped up for a while though.

Great selection of games, there’s a few more obscure titles I didn’t expect to show up. LOL at Steam being 39.99 when I got it sub $2 from B.B. a few weeks ago.

Got Superstar saga, Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 7, and Mario 3d world for $65 after reward points plus made 2 seperate orders so I should get a total of $20 in credit back next month for the in store pickup promo.  Not to shabby

Glad the GCU works correctly on the 50% game this time, also allows me to get $2 off for instore pickup, making them $23 each.

And wow, my orders are ready for pickup 6 minutes after placing them.  Must be ghosts in the store.

So individually the PS4 Pro is $350 and the Skyrim VR bundle is $350. Promo says $150 off when combined purchase. Put both in cart and total is $650, or $50 off. It's late here - what am I missing?

So individually the PS4 Pro is $350 and the Skyrim VR bundle is $350. Promo says $150 off when combined purchase. Put both in cart and total is $650, or $50 off. It's late here - what am I missing?
They either didn't code it correctly or they are considering $100 off the skyrim bundle as part of the $150 off bundle discount.

They either didn't code it correctly or they are considering $100 off the skyrim bundle as part of the $150 off bundle discount.
But then to be consistent shouldn't they consider $50 off the PS4 the other part of the $150 and price the bundle at $700? Oh, wait... SHHH!

Glad the GCU works correctly on the 50% game this time, also allows me to get $2 off for instore pickup, making them $23 each.

And wow, my orders are ready for pickup 6 minutes after placing them. Must be ghosts in the store.
There's people working in the stores overnight and the online ordering system doesn't close untill two hours after the store closes.

I was curious on how a refund works on the buy 1 get 1 50% off for 3ds games. With GCU one game shows as 32 and one as 16 (for MSRP 40 games). If you return just one of them what is the refund amount? Is it only the $16 or do they meet you in the middle and refund $24 which is the median price of both games? Hopefully that isn't to confusing but I am curious.

I was curious on how a refund works on the buy 1 get 1 50% off for 3ds games. With GCU one game shows as 32 and one as 16 (for MSRP 40 games). If you return just one of them what is the refund amount? Is it only the $16 or do they meet you in the middle and refund $24 which is the median price of both games? Hopefully that isn't to confusing but I am curious.
When you return 1 it breaks the bundle and you are charged full price for the game your keeping.

I think gcu only makes this worth it. Most of these games have been lower prices at one point. Unless you do something like 2 of the selects

Shoulda bought yoshi on Black Friday. And metroid when it hit 32. Bah!

Last edited:
I think gcu only makes this worth it. Most of these games have been lower prices at one point. Unless you do something like 2 of the selects

Shoulda bought yoshi on Black Friday. And metroid when it hit 32. Bah!
You’re not going to find many better deals on Nintendo published 3DS games

So if I put 4 in my cart, I only get 1 at 50% off.  However, if I make one order and then another order, I get two at 50% off.  Is there any issue with making 2 separate orders to get 2 at 50% off?

So if I put 4 in my cart, I only get 1 at 50% off. However, if I make one order and then another order, I get two at 50% off. Is there any issue with making 2 separate orders to get 2 at 50% off?
You make too many orders in a short span and they auto ban you for a set amount of time. But 2 orders should be no issues. I hate that flaw in their cart system.

I've never paid more than 25$ for a first party Nintendo game. And the prices were better on cyber Monday and Black Friday

You’re not going to find many better deals on Nintendo published 3DS games

Grab Monster Hunter and Yoshi for $48, get $2 off for switching to store pickup, drop a $15 savings code from the gift cards last month, and get sent a $10 gift card in January for choosing store pickup. Seems like a good deal to me. :D

bread's done
Back