CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Game Preview Edition $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Okami HD $19.99
  • :switch: WWE 2K18 $59.99
  • :switch: The End is Nigh $29.99
Game Deals:

• Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select Nintendo 3DS Games (Select games published from Nintendo. Does not include digital or pre-owned games. Excludes Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and Minecraft 3DS)
  • :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $29.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $29.99 Save $10
Consoles/Bundles:

• PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle $229.99 Save $50
  • New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL $174.99 Save $25
Everything Else:

• Save $150 when you buy a PlayStation VR and a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $20 on a Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Charge and Display Station for PlayStation VR $39.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Kingsman: The Golden Circle $19.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K $24.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven $39.99 Save $13
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Sigil Cover $44.99 Save $8
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $8
  • Detroit $19.99
  • Wolf Warrior 2 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Grab Monster Hunter and Yoshi for $48, get $2 off for switching to store pickup, drop a $15 savings code from the gift cards last month, and get sent a $10 gift card in January for choosing store pickup. Seems like a good deal to me. :D
which yoshi?

Grab Monster Hunter and Yoshi for $48, get $2 off for switching to store pickup, drop a $15 savings code from the gift cards last month, and get sent a $10 gift card in January for choosing store pickup. Seems like a good deal to me. :D
how you get a discount for store pickup? elite member?

MVIMG_20171210_104450.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Steelbook. There has been no indication yet of what promo this is for. It rings up for $60 just like the Odyssey coin but doesn't yet bundle to $0 when combined with the game. :whistle2:k

I keep going back and forth on Metroid, Lady Layton, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga....and maybe Monster Hunter Stories. I am loaded in my 3DS backlog alone, and I believe I'd only play Lady Layton right away (I like doing a few puzzles a day for these types of games). I just know the games aren't discounted very often.

How many 3DS sales did I  miss if all these games were cheaper before?  I realize Pikmin and maybe metroid had sales before, but I don't remember stuff like Miitopia, Monster Hunter Stories, Ever Oasis, etc. being cheaper than this.

Though I was really waiting for a bunch of Atlus titles, this sale was the best time to buy them...

How many 3DS sales did I miss if all these games were cheaper before? I realize Pikmin and maybe metroid had sales before, but I don't remember stuff like Miitopia, Monster Hunter Stories, Ever Oasis, etc. being cheaper than this.

Though I was really waiting for a bunch of Atlus titles, this sale was the best time to buy them...
Only ones I believe have been on sale are cheap ones like Zelda, older Pokemon Games, $25 for Yoshi (I got this one), and Animal Crossing Designer. DQVIII was also recently cheap and is on clearance at Toys R Us as well as FE Fates. A lot of the more recent ones like Lady Layton, Monster Hunter Stories, Metroid, Mario and Luigi, Ever Oasis, etc.... haven't been on sale. Atlus titles have their own sales. This is only Nintendo published stuff I believe.

I think the user was being a bit misinformed. Only ones I believe have been on sale are cheap ones like Zelda, older Pokemon Games, $25 for Yoshi (I got this one), animal crossing designer. A lot of the more recent ones like Lady Layton, Monster Hunter Stories, Metroid, Mario and Luigi, Ever Oasis...etc... haven't been on sale. DQVIII was also recently cheap and is on clearance at Toys R Us. FE Fates was also on clearance at Toys R Us. Atlus titles have their own sales. This is only Nintendo published stuff I believe.
I thought that the 3ds (and before that, the PS4/Xbox One) sales used to be relatively unrestricted when we had B2G1F?

I don't think so honestly. I've gotten the Atlus games as they go on clearance, but I don't recall them ever getting into a sale like this. It's been Nintendo only games for the last 2 years I think for the 3DS Best Buy sales, but I could be wrong. I do remember the buy 2 get 1 free....but they just don't happen for Nintendo published games. Just doesn't happen. PS4/Xbox are something completely different.

Overall this is better for the newer 3DS releases.

They dropped the GT PSVR bundle online price from $249 to $199 now. Brings the total down to $499.98 +tax for a pro bundle now if you were waiting.

Just curious, for the past couple weeks people have known about bogo 50%  before the ads come out.  Is that information released somewhere?  or does someone just have a secret source?

Going to wait for the very last minute to buy the samus returns and fire emblem echoes because my reward points from black friday have yet to have converted into gift card whatever

Cool, Thanks. I was just wondering because people were arguing over if switch games would have a similar sale next week.
That's what Im hoping to see..would make sense..two weeks ago it was XBOX/PS4 games, this week its 3DS games..why wouldn't they have the same promo for next week for Switch games

Oh, i was talking Any sale. It was that on amazon.

But yeah this Best Buy deal is def great with GCU. Sad I don't have it.

Where, at Best Buy? Not sure why I don't recall that. Either way the best price its been is now (when paired with another $39.99 game with GCU): $23.99 for each one.

You know what, I'm an idiot. With in store pickup and the $10 code you will get in January. This is better than previously thought even if you aren't a GCU person.

Last edited:
I got my Fire Emblem Warriors SE's today. One box is completely crushed. 

Does BB do partial refunds for stuff like this or is a trip to my local store to do a trade out for an uncrushed copy my best bet?

I got my Fire Emblem Warriors SE's today. One box is completely crushed.

Does BB do partial refunds for stuff like this or is a trip to my local store to do a trade out for an uncrushed copy my best bet?
The only one my store has is crushed. That's why it's still available... :???:

I called in to my local store and was told they had one left in good shape. Customer service said they'd give me 10% refund if the only one in store isn't acceptable condition. That was a better response than I expected.

I still haven't picked up my two in-store pickup orders from earlier in the week, though I've changed my mind on one of the games. How difficult would it be to pick up the games and then even exchange one of them for another? (Same price point.)

Gears 4 Ultimate was also $23.99 GCU - good enough for me! Maybe I can find somewhere to offload the Xbox 360 Gears games that came with it for $10.

bread's done
Back