CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Game Preview Edition $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Okami HD $19.99
  • :switch: WWE 2K18 $59.99
  • :switch: The End is Nigh $29.99
Game Deals:

• Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select Nintendo 3DS Games (Select games published from Nintendo. Does not include digital or pre-owned games. Excludes Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and Minecraft 3DS)
  • :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $29.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $29.99 Save $10
Consoles/Bundles:

• PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle $229.99 Save $50
  • New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL $174.99 Save $25
Everything Else:

• Save $150 when you buy a PlayStation VR and a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $20 on a Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Power A Charge and Display Station for PlayStation VR $39.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Kingsman: The Golden Circle $19.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K $24.99
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven $39.99 Save $13
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Sigil Cover $44.99 Save $8
  • Game of Thrones: Season Seven Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $8
  • Detroit $19.99
  • Wolf Warrior 2 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempted to renew my gcu for this sale, but i gotta stay strong.

Edit: what's the possibility of bb having a b2g1 on 3ds games around spring/summer?

Go to Best Buy and sort through all the 3DS games they have available.  Anything on 3DS with Publisher=Nintendo should be part of this sale aside from the 3 exclusions previously listed.  I'm personally going to try and get the new Layton and Mario & Luigi titles as both never went on sale when they first came out.  Comes to about $23.99 each if you have GCU (one for $31.99 and one for $15.99).

Go to Best Buy and sort through all the 3DS games they have available. Anything on 3DS with Publisher=Nintendo should be part of this sale aside from the 3 exclusions previously listed. I'm personally going to try and get the new Layton and Mario & Luigi titles as both never went on sale when they first came out. Comes to about $23.99 each if you have GCU (one for $31.99 and one for $15.99).
Or if we're lucky, $16 each after glitches.

Another disappointing ad, and I'm not holding my breath on a Switch sale the following week. BB knows we'll buy the popular games anyways.

It's sad because I have $80 in rewards certs. Now I'm looking at buying a vacuum... 

Go to Best Buy and sort through all the 3DS games they have available. Anything on 3DS with Publisher=Nintendo should be part of this sale aside from the 3 exclusions previously listed. I'm personally going to try and get the new Layton and Mario & Luigi titles as both never went on sale when they first came out. Comes to about $23.99 each if you have GCU (one for $31.99 and one for $15.99).
I think past sales have usually made the 2nd title 50% off with no GCU applied online. But may work in store.

Is Lady Layton actually good? I'm a fan of the series but what I've heard about this game worries me:

Short
Potty humor for a younger audience
Cliffhanger ending

Am I just over thinking this? I just want to play a good Layton game.

For what it's worth, I don't have any plans to buy it despite owning the previous 6. The puzzles supposedly aren't very good since the guy who made them died of old age a little while ago.

Is Lady Layton actually good? I'm a fan of the series but what I've heard about this game worries me:

Short
Potty humor for a younger audience
Cliffhanger ending

Am I just over thinking this? I just want to play a good Layton game.

PUBG comes in a shrinkwrapped cardboard case rather than an actual plastic Xbox case like Cuphead if anyone was wondering. I can see a lot of these getting stolen since they are so easy to open and the code inside is already activated. :roll:

PUBG comes in a shrinkwrapped cardboard case rather than an actual plastic Xbox case like Cuphead if anyone was wondering. I can see a lot of these getting stolen since they are so easy to open and the code inside is already activated. :roll:
That seems like an extremely bad idea. No little extras even?

Newegg still has it for 26 or something if anyone still needs it. I know it's only 4 bucks but that's why we're CAGs right :p

Added another deal to the OP:

• Save $20 on a Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console

Very tempted to renew my gcu for this sale, but i gotta stay strong.

Edit: what's the possibility of bb having a b2g1 on 3ds games around spring/summer?
Honestly, just renew it. The value for GCU is so incredible. The $30 might sting a little today, but you'll forget about that money in a few days, let alone two years later.

Buy 2 get 1 50% off for 3DS usually happens maybe twice a year? I do remember one in the summer months, and around right now obviously.

Honestly, just renew it. The value for GCU is so incredible. The $30 might sting a little today, but you'll forget about that money in a few days, let alone two years later.
I was hoping to renew in january when there's hardly any deals and not feel pressure to renew right away when my membership expires at that time. Plus, i want to get GCU for free with the $30 i'm suppose to be getting from bb.

Think I’m going to grab Okami for like the third time. Maybe I’ll actually finish it before the next gen rolls around this time. :)

Y'all are hilarious.  The Switch is super successful and even garbage like the $40 Street Fighter are selling like hotcakes.  There will be no Switch BOGO sale at Best Buy or anywhere.

Y'all are hilarious. The Switch is super successful and even garbage like the $40 Street Fighter are selling like hotcakes. There will be no Switch BOGO sale at Best Buy or anywhere.
Last week they had sales on XBOX/PS4 games..this week its 3DS games..its just safe to assume that next week it will be Nintendo Switch games

I suppose it is not impossible they could do a buy one get on 50 on Switch games. But be aware that these are prechosen titles. It probably won't be Mario and Zelda. Bomberman and Xenoverse 2 however? A Switch "sale" could be possible. Just with an underwhelming selection of games, much as has been the case with the PS4/Xbox sale.

I suppose it is not impossible they could do a buy one get on 50 on Switch games. But be aware that these are prechosen titles. It probably won't be Mario and Zelda. Bomberman and Xenoverse 2 however? A Switch "sale" could be possible. Just with an underwhelming selection of games, much as has been the case with the PS4/Xbox sale.
Go home, Sonic. You’re drunk.

BB weekly ads go live at 12 AM correct? There’s a few games I’ve been waiting forever to drop so just curious.

I'm banking on 9:58 pacific time so I can apply the $50 off vr headset member offer that BB sent me:)
What are the odds that since the 3DS games included in the deal have to be "Nintendo" that Best Buy has a glitch and includes Nintendo Switch games too(Crossing Fingers)

Bet the one time I actually have a decent amount of spare cash is the one time there wont be a glitch on a % based deal here.

Hey Tyrok, any mention of a promotional steelbook case for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Supposedly they got a shipment of those at Best Buy and the are marked not for resale

bread's done
Back