:br: 16.99 :dvd: 12.99
The Green Hornet
The King's Speech
Black Swan
Just Go With It
The Mechanic

:dvd: 14.99
Seasons 1-6 of Entourage

Sweeeett . Lincoln Lawyer BD for 12.99 with the $5 off coupon? Awesome. I wonder if the Rango coupon can be combined with the $5 off a $14.99 BD coupon. I highly doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Sweeeett . Lincoln Lawyer BD for 12.99 with the $5 off coupon? Awesome. I wonder if the Rango coupon can be combined with the $5 off a $14.99 BD coupon. I highly doubt it.[/QUOTE]
So far I've gotten National Treasure 2 for $2 and both Toy Stories for $7 each by combining the $5 coupon with some $8 upgrade coupons that I had. I did all three at separate times and no one gave me any trouble for any of them.

Looks like Amazon should drop their price on Rango to $19.99, so it'll be $14.99 after their coupon has been applied on the order.

I wonder if you can use the Rango BB coupon and the $5 off BB coupon to get it for $10 after both coupons.

Lincoln Lawyer for $12.99 AC for the combo pack with the $5 BB coupon always seems like a good idea.

anyone know if the $5 off Best Buy coupon will stack with that $5 Rango coupon? getting Rango on blu for $9.99 would be sweeeeeeeeet. And Ill also probably pick up Hall Pass. $9.99 after coupon. :)

I don't see why they shouldn't stack. After Rango coupon, the price is $14.99 so the BB should work just fine. Definitely in for one come the 12th.

Ooh, and Hurt Locker for $10. Noice.

Anyone seen the Mechanic yet? Was wondering if it was any good... I generally like the mindless Statham action flicks, so if it falls into that category I think I'll bite for 16 bucks

[quote name='Jodou']I don't see why they shouldn't stack. After Rango coupon, the price is $14.99 so the BB should work just fine. Definitely in for one come the 12th.

Ooh, and Hurt Locker for $10. Noice.[/QUOTE]

The Rango coupon is made specifically for Best Buy. Highly doubtful they'll stack but I guess we'll see.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']What are people's opinion on Drive Angry?[/QUOTE]

skip it... If you liked Shoot Em Up you might like this one but that is a big maybe. The stories are completely different but the way the movie carries itself is the same way.

Does anyone know how best buy does the DMC or coupons from coupons.com cause i know i got denied a couple times cause they wouldn't scan, and they wouldn't over ride it saying the computer doesn't accept it.Any help?

[quote name='lawdood']The Rango coupon is made specifically for Best Buy. Highly doubtful they'll stack but I guess we'll see.[/QUOTE]
You mean the same one featured in Target's ad or the one you can clip on Amazon? It's not unique, it's the same promotion.

[quote name='Borellius']Does anyone know how best buy does the DMC or coupons from coupons.com cause i know i got denied a couple times cause they wouldn't scan, and they wouldn't over ride it saying the computer doesn't accept it.Any help?[/QUOTE]
Check the BB.com forums for a post that says they accept them, and load it up on your phone prior to heading to the store.

The way DMC and other non-BB coupons work is that they can't scan them. They press a button on their keyboard which brings up a prompt and they enter the value on the coupon. That then deducts the value of the coupon off the price. If the clerk doesn't know this, have them call over a supervisor. If the supervisor says they don't accept them, whip out your phone.

I liked it, but I'm waiting for the blu to hit $10 before buying it. Take from that what you will.

[quote name='Animekatt']
Go to Here to print the $5 off coupon

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lawdood']The Rango coupon is made specifically for Best Buy. Highly doubtful they'll stack but I guess we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Just remove bestbuy from the link and it will take you to the generic coupon site.

[quote name='prim4444']Just remove bestbuy from the link and it will take you to the generic coupon site.[/QUOTE]

still telling me I have to wait til July 8. :/

[quote name='JasonTerminator']I liked it, but I'm waiting for the blu to hit $10 before buying it. Take from that what you will.[/QUOTE]

it will only be $9.99 with the $5 off coupon.

[quote name='Sycowulf']Anyone seen the Mechanic yet? Was wondering if it was any good... I generally like the mindless Statham action flicks, so if it falls into that category I think I'll bite for 16 bucks[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it for what it was; a few parts didn't make much sense (as usual) and I never saw the original, but I thought it was better than Transporter 3 if that helps gauge it.

Anyone know if Harry Potter atDHp1 is the 1 disc or 2 disc? Interested in picking up a 2 disc but for $10 I'd consider the 1 disc instead

[quote name='mig0']That $5 off $14.99 coupon... the coupon says ... will it work with Robot Chicken star wars 3?[/QUOTE]

yes as long as the sale price isnt lower than $14.99. It takes the $5 off whatever the price the item rings up as as long as its $14.99 or more.

Rango technically releases 7/15, the Friday of next week, so does that mean there will be only two days left in the week to take advantage of the sale price, or will BB release Rango on the 12th?

Rango's price has dropped on Amazon, so anyone that pre-ordered it and has the $5 coupon on the order will be paying $14.99 for it.

Still might be worth an attempt with the $5 "general" coupon and the $5 Rango coupon to see if they double-dip together.

In the theater, in 3D, and with good-natured friends, it was a great time. Really enjoyable.

At home, in 2D, possibly alone, it would probably be significantly less fun. I'd say it's still worth a rental for the greatness of Fichtner, over-the-top Cage, and for the occasional nudity.

Oh, and it's got David Morse, too!

I'd say Drive Angry is a rent. It's a ridiculous action movie and that's about it. Very ridiculous at times. Not sure if there's a red band trailer that would show what I mean...

even though it's been on sale multiple times, i think i might get Harry Potter at $10 AC. Then again, i might wait for Deathly Hallows 1+2 to come out in a combo pack or something so i can watch special features. Any opinions?

I am debating wiether to get the BR/DVD of Robot Chicken. Yea the 5 off br would make it cheap (like 1 dollar cheaper than the DVD) but I made that stupid mistake to buy that something something dark side Family Guy on blu only to learn that it was 4x3 instead of 16x9. It would be the first time since 2006 that I would have bought a SD-DVD though.:)

God Paramount fails. Today is the day the Rango $5 coupon should be live, but if you click the link it still says to check back on the 8th. Is this typical?

Picked up Black Swan on Blu-ray today with $5 off coupon.

Also picked up Team America on DVD for $4.99. Really wish Paramount would transfer this movie to Blu-ray already!!

Whats odd about Team America is that on ye old HDDVD format Paramount featured HD clips from it on the demo reel that started each disc. Why they have been holding out on us for four years is beyond me.

[quote name='lm33']Whats odd about Team America is that on ye old HDDVD format Paramount featured HD clips from it on the demo reel that started each disc. Why they have been holding out on us for four years is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

Those same clips are also on Paramount's Blu-rays..

Pretty sure they're just bad about getting into their vault releases..

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Just picked up the Lincoln Lawyer combo pack using this coupon for 13.90. :)[/QUOTE]

Picked it up for almost the same. I just finished watching with the wife a little while ago, pretty descent film.

Crank 3. . er Drive Angry is awesome in 3D. Not sure how it is without the 3D though. Just know what you are getting into. It is long haired Nic Cage in a movie callled. . .Drive Angry. If you are down with that, you will have a good time.

[quote name='avalanche4']Picked up The Hurt Locker blu for $10.49 after the coupon. No lawsuit for me![/QUOTE]
Nice. Can't wait to pick it up with Rango on Friday!

Has anyone had any luck using this along with the Disney coupon to get Rango down to $10? I'm sure it'll be very YMMV but I'm still curious. Definitely going to try this after work even though you shouldn't be able to combo the coupons like that.

[quote name='shadow17x']Has anyone had any luck using this along with the Disney coupon to get Rango down to $10? I'm sure it'll be very YMMV but I'm still curious. Definitely going to try this after work even though you shouldn't be able to combo the coupons like that.[/QUOTE]

What Disney coupon?

[quote name='basketb']What Disney coupon?[/QUOTE]
Disneymount of course. Someone confirmed it in the $5 thread, so it's a go.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Theres yet anotther $55 coupon? Damn.

Anyone succeaaful using a $5 off #14.99 coupon with the $5 Rango coupon?[/QUOTE]
$55? And how did you miss my post above? Maybe I need to make a Rango thread to clear all this confusion, but I can't help feeling it would be redundant.

[quote name='shadow17x']Has anyone had any luck using this along with the Disney coupon to get Rango down to $10? I'm sure it'll be very YMMV but I'm still curious. Definitely going to try this after work even though you shouldn't be able to combo the coupons like that.[/QUOTE]I just tried it and it worked :) Rango BD for 11.04 :)

bread's done
Back