Glee: The Complete Third Season:
  • DVD - $34.99
  • Blu-ray - $39.99
Dexter: The Sixth Season:
  • DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
Jaws - Universal's 100th Anniversary Collector's Edition:
  • DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $12.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Digibook (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $24.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
The Raid: Redemption Unrated Edition:
  • DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
The Royal Tenenbaums Criterion Collection:
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
Community: The Complete Third Season:
  • DVD - $19.99
Happy Endings: Seasons 1 & 2:
  • DVD - $24.99
Incubus HQ Live:
  • 1-CD/DVD - $12.99
  • 2-CD/DVD Combo - $17.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes 5 bonus tracks*
New Releases coming out Saturday, August 18, 2012:

The Hunger Games:
  • 2-Disc DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $16.99
  • 2-Disc Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Collector's Edition 4-Disc Set (includes Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and numbered acrylic keepsake housed in collectible case) - $29.99 (minimum 4 per store) *Best Buy exclusive*
Get $5 off any version of The Hunger Games movie when you buy select Hunger Games merchandise on the same receipt in store only.
  • iPhone 4/4S case - $14.99
  • Mockingjay pin - $9.99
  • Headphones and earbuds also available
$9.99 DVD / $14.99 Blu-ray:
  • Project X
  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
TV on DVD and Blu-ray:
Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Excludes children's TV titles. Online offer may vary.

Dexter:
  • Seasons 1 - 5 on DVD - $14.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 5 on Blu-ray - $26.99 each
Glee:
  • Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $22.99 each
  • Season 2 on Blu-ray - $24.99
Community:
  • Season 1 on DVD - $12.99
  • Season 2 on DVD - $14.99
Thanks to Annie Chu @ Examiner.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Community: The Complete Third Season:
DVD - $19.99

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeah, I'll be at the door before the store even opens! Thanks OP!

Dexter season 6........and seasons 2 and 3 of community for $60 then use the $10 gift card on Community season 1 to make it $3.......sounds good to me.

[quote name='chronoserge456']GAHHHHHHHHHH I was waiting for Community to show up during the T&S. WHY WHY WHY[/QUOTE]

Actually Community is only out on DVD so the U&S wouldn't work since its only for Blu-rays.

Really wish Sony would release them on Blu. Will still be picking up Season 3 come Tuesday.

Goddamn that cover for The Raid is so fucking awful. Whoever approves all of Sony's movie covers needs to be punched in the goddamn face.

[quote name='bardockkun']Goddamn that cover for The Raid is so fucking awful. Whoever approves all of Sony's movie covers needs to be punched in the goddamn face.[/QUOTE]

True,

But good movie though!

Didn't really care for Travis Marshall, but in for Blus of Dexter Season Six and The Raid.

Maybe Dexter Season Four if my local store has it too.

Now, let me see if I can find my trade-in store credit :(

Hmm.. might consider all three seasons of Community at that price. I've watched or or two episodes from the latest season and thought it was kinda funny, but felt like I was missing a lot since I wasn't familiar with the characters.

Yea....the sale price surprised me. I think last year BB had season 5 on sale for like 36 or 37 release week.

And they practically never put Dexter Blus on sale in general.

Wish Happy Endings was Blu-ray!!!
blu

Happy Endings and Community on Blu would be great!!! What is this Happy Endings season 1 & 2 thing however? I just picked up season 1, solo, for $12.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Put in an order for seasons 1 and 2 of Dexter for in store pickup. Hopefully I will get my $10 code and can put that towards seasons 3 and 4.[/QUOTE]

If you would have got 3 seasons of Dexter you could have gotten an additional $10 gift card for free. That is on top of the $10 code for ordering $50 for instore pickup.

$10 Gift Card

M

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Any Universal 100th Anniversary Blu-ray or DVD (Current & Future release) Expires 9/10/2012.[/QUOTE]

Where do I get it?

EDIT: NVM I Googled it.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Any word on the quality of that Jaws Digibook?[/QUOTE]

Here's a video overview of it that shows the inside, which was what made my decision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pTC7xPSMk&feature=player_embedded

Honestly, I just picked it up and definitely think it was worth the extra few bucks. I'd snag it now if you want it, too... I don't want to be 'OMGLIMITED!' guy, but my generally decently stocked out-of-the-way Best Buy only had one left at around 12:30pm. There might be more on the way, but it wouldn't be an awful idea to just pick it up now if you are considering it.

[quote name='007']Honestly, I just picked it up and definitely think it was worth the extra few bucks. I'd snag it now if you want it, too... I don't want to be 'OMGLIMITED!' guy, but my generally decently stocked out-of-the-way Best Buy only had one left at around 12:30pm. There might be more on the way, but it wouldn't be an awful idea to just pick it up now if you are considering it.[/QUOTE]I'd second this statement, as I had to go through a 30 minute phone call with BB.com to get my in-store pickup order for this item moved from my normal BB of choice to a second store and when they didn't have it, a third store.

They supposedly have it, so we'll see when I go to pick it up, though it seems to be disappearing from in-stock ordering on BB.com for the stores in my area.

Yeah, my store had one row dedicated to Jaws and 5 fucking shelves of preorders for that book to movie adaptation that got mediocre reviews yet everyone seems to adore. . .anyway, I only saw one facing of the digibook so it's possible they only had one as well. I passed since I can wait on a price drop to pick Jaws up.

Sad Royal Tenenbaums released today and didn't even get a facing; had to have them find it in back. Stay classy BB. :roll:

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, my store had one row dedicated to Jaws and 5 fucking shelves of preorders for that book to movie adaptation that got mediocre reviews yet everyone seems to adore. . .anyway, I only saw one facing of the digibook so it's possible they only had one as well. I passed since I can wait on a price drop to pick Jaws up.

Sad Royal Tenenbaums released today and didn't even get a facing; had to have them find it in back. Stay classy BB. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hunger Games is 85% fresh, what are you talking about?

Anyway, digibook was sold out at my closest BB, but apparently the one in bumfuck nowhere got more than my local one, so I'm debating driving out there, but I'd wanna order it online for in-store, and I don't know how you can use the Universal coupon doing that.

[quote name='007']Honestly, I just picked it up and definitely think it was worth the extra few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Now you've got me salivating for this thing. I don't always splurge on "special" packaging like this. But Jaws is one of my favorite movies. It is one of those rare films that I can throw in once a year and still enjoy every second. It just never gets old. I was already planning on stopping by Best Buy today to get Community Season 3. I might have to snag this as well.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

is anyone else having a terrible time with best buy stock checking? I have tried like 10 different things from multiple different categories and it aint working....

[quote name='merchie89']is anyone else having a terrible time with best buy stock checking? I have tried like 10 different things from multiple different categories and it aint working....[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for me. Got my "Jaws" digibook as well. Used $3 off Universal Coupon and $2 Shopkick (been using the hell outta SK lately so it's all I had left).

M

I may just be clicking random items that may be OOS everywhere....visiting home this weekend, may put a copy of jaws on pickup.

Crap, I missed out on the digibook. The Best Buy I stopped at was sold out. I almost missed out on getting the Blu-Ray entirely. They had been cleaned out of all but one copy of the Blu-Ray. Meanwhile they had over a hundred copies of 21 Jump Street immediately above Jaws on the shelf. You'd think they would learn what to stock by now. Mediocre comedies from this year do not trump timeless classics.

bread's done
Back