Best Buy Black Friday 2013 Video Game Deals Page [Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS, Dishonored PS3/X360 are $7.99 EACH]

hey, are you getting the ps3 version of battlefield 4 limited ed. like me? if so, do you know if we get the ps4 version of the china rising dlc when we pay the $10 to redeem the game on psn?
i was under the impression that most passes and dlc are good on ps3 and ps4, dont quote me on that, but everything i read indicated that.

Didn't work for me.

I know I'm a Gamers Club member, but I don't pay anything for it. Is GCU any different?

No discount was applied to anything for me...

Thx OP. Wouldn't have known about the movies if you hadn't posted it. THANKS.

Picked up The Conjuring, Hangover 3, Pacific Rim, and World War Z Blu rays for $23.77(Used a $10 cert) Great deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved having GCU discount stack... picked up Assassin's Creed IV, Batman: Arkham Origins, Beyond: Two Souls, and FIFA 14. Thanks BB! :)

zombi U for $15 is a decent deal for wii u folks.
I would pick this up, but GS has the game used for $8.99 after PUR starting tomorrow. $11.99 is good, but I should be able to find a clean copy in the wild tomorrow at GS.

Don't forget that BB has Saints Row 4 for PC for only $19.99 ($15.99 with GCU). One dollar more than Amazon DD tomorrow, but I had some BB credit to burn....

Are we only allowed to use our GCU once per game? I order Dishonored, Tomb Raider, and Far Cry for my brother on one order to ship to them. I tried placing a second separate order just for Dishonored for myself. But the discount shows all the way till the final step and goes away. I thought we were allowed the GCU discount on each game 3 times? Both Dishonored I tried getting were for the 360. Oh well. No biggie Ill let my little bro have it If I can't grab a second.

Quick bullet points for Gamers Club Unlocked (there is a giant thread on the front page for it):

*If you were a paid subscriber - @gamer magazine, trade in bonus etc - past May 2013, you've been extended into the new program until February 2014

*20% off all new games.  Period.

*It applies automatically in cart assuming you have linked your RZ account to the BB page.

It's...pretty good.

Are we only allowed to use our GCU once per game? I order Dishonored, Tomb Raider, and Far Cry for my brother on one order to ship to them. I tried placing a second separate order just for Dishonored for myself. But the discount shows all the way till the final step and goes away. I thought we were allowed the GCU discount on each game 3 times? Both Dishonored I tried getting were for the 360. Oh well. No biggie Ill let my little bro have it If I can't grab a second.
Clear your cookies and cache

Not going to lie. I feel stupid I don't know how to clear cookies and cache on a Mac. Im kinda new to apple. :dunce:

Will figure it out. Thanks for the advice!
Download this and it will do it automatically for you. Just make sure you carefully read the items that are checkmarked before deleting.

Got Batman for 23.99 and then minus 5 from a rewards certificate.

Not bad.

My Gamers Unlocked expired a while back, but it's still giving me the discount for it. I stopped getting the magazines and such, but it says I still have for a couple months.

I won't complain.

Couldn't pass up Dishonored for $6.xx. COULD pass up ZombieU for $11.99, which still seems too high for me to try a gimmicky (albeit well-received) launch title.

Couldn't pass up Dishonored for $6.xx. COULD pass up ZombieU for $11.99, which still seems too high for me to try a gimmicky (albeit well-received) launch title.
Zombi U is well worth $11.99. If you like survival horror it's well worth more! That said it's $8.99 at GS used and stacks with the B2G1 used game deal.

Didn't Fuse used to be on one of these lists as part of the 11.99 games? I swear I thought it was going to be cheap at BBY and Walmart. I've searched the threads and it seems to have disappeared from anything related to Best Buy.

Didn't Fuse used to be on one of these lists as part of the 11.99 games? I swear I thought it was going to be cheap at BBY and Walmart. I've searched the threads and it seems to have disappeared from anything related to Best Buy.
fuse was never on the list. i am having second thoughts ordering the star trek video game. the only reason i even got it was to qualify for $25 min shipping at bestbuy, since they disable in store pickup options, which is weird, because i remember they allow stock picuplast year. unless i am wrong.

Is that Wii u bundle supposed to be available in store as well? I know I can just order online but with my work schedule this weekend may be my best chance to play for a while. If it is in store, I figure I can go about 30 minutes before close and try my luck.

The only thing I ordered from them were movies. 2 for me and 3 for family as xmas presents for free shipping.

Got Drive and Zero Dark Thirty. Can't beat Drive for $3.99 blu ray. What a great movie.

Is that Wii u bundle supposed to be available in store as well? I know I can just order online but with my work schedule this weekend may be my best chance to play for a while. If it is in store, I figure I can go about 30 minutes before close and try my luck.
It is in store also, but no telling how many each store has. I did notice last week that my Best Buy had dozens of each of the Wiimotes that are included in the bundle so maybe they have a lot of the consoles as well.

bread's done
Back