Best Buy Black Friday 2013 Video Game Deals Page [Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS, Dishonored PS3/X360 are $7.99 EACH]

Worth staying up for...was able to get everything I was looking for and put a dent in my BB credit:

ACIV

Dishonored

Lego Marvel (PM from Microsoft store)

Arkham Origins

Toshiba 500 GB external HD

Now to rest up and enjoy a stress free Thanksgiving! Happy Shopping fellow CAGers!

They have some Vita games on the last page, for anyone looking for deals on them. They have the following, all for $11.99 each:

LittleBigPlanet

Modnation Racers Roadtrip

Hotshots Golf: World Invitational

Little Deviants

Wipeout 2048

Unit 13

Resistance: Burning Skies

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Smart As...

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
All unavailable.

Yeah, it seems like Gamer's Club Unlocked is giving an extra discount. Like I got God of War for 15.99, Tomb Raider 11.99, etc. It's pretty sweet.

Anyone know if the limitations for purchasing a sale item are per account or per order?  I'm looking to get 3 copies of a game (not harding - for wife and friend), but part of me is hoping Amazon matches it and I can just buy 3 that way.  Game in question is Forza 4 so it's not like it's a high seller anyway...

Anyone know if the limitations for purchasing a sale item are per account or per order? I'm looking to get 3 copies of a game (not harding - for wife and friend), but part of me is hoping Amazon matches it and I can just buy 3 that way. Game in question is Forza 4 so it's not like it's a high seller anyway...
It would only let me buy one copy of FIFA for PS3, so unless that's a fluke, there are limits.

It would only let me buy one copy of FIFA for PS3, so unless that's a fluke, there are limits.
So even after ordering it once, you weren't able to order it a second time?

Just trying to avoid driving 25 minutes and fighting lots of people just to buy a game I can buy online. Shipping would be about the same as the amount of gas I'd use up, so I'm happy to buy online if I can help it...

Ass Creed 4 on ps3 for $27 after GCU, not bad. $10 for ps4 upgrade and both titles for less than $20 each, trophy hunting fun.

Anybody else having problems with their RWZ account? I went to cash in a $5 cert for Dishonored and Im missing points and most of my cleared purchases are listed as pending again.

Got Beyond Two Souls for $27 with GCU. Now debating if I should get the PS3 bundle to replace my aging 2009 phat 60 GB model that sounds like a jet engine when I play GTAV.  :whistle2:?

I was going to pass on Arkham Origins but the additional 20% off the already lowest-price of $30 sold me. :)
I was wary of it initially because people were saying "it's too much like City, muh reused maps, etc." In reality, the game is really solid, great boss fights, really a blast to play, totally worth a buy at that price if you liked the other two.

$3 and some change for me after a $25 certificate :)

btw I love the new option where you don't have to manually enter the certificate # to your order.
^^^^ that other comment was supposed to quote this - apparently clicking quote once isn't enough :dunce:

Did the B2G1 Swap Force. I got the only 3 swappable Skylanders for $25.10 shipped and only paid 10 cents out of pocket with RZ certificate + GC. 

Think I am just going to hold onto my money for the $30 PS+ deal.  In the end it will be the best bang for your buck purchase.

vita 8gb bundle back to $199?

Also Best buy trade up deal wont work if purchase is after 11/24 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
All I picked up was Scribblenauts Unlimited for 3DS.

The collection of Skylanders for the B2G1 deal is even more pathetic than during the preview sale. I'm glad I got a few then (which were already delivered Tuesday!).

I'd pick up Tomb Raider but there's going to be that next-gen version which I will wait for (and then wait some more until it is $15 ;)). I'm in no hurry - got lots of games to play.

After swearing off having BBY ship me anything, I caved on a Wii U bundle, along with Zombie U. Fingers crossed that everything makes it here in one piece and that they don't send me a crushed up Wii U box. Yet another reason why I prefer in-store pick up - I get to hand pick the best packaging. Yeah, I'm just a little OCD. :p

I'm waiting for the Wii U price drop. I refuse to pay over $300 for a console that has literally one game I am interested in.

Bayonetta comes out eventually, but that still isn't enough and by then it may have a price drop. Who knows?

If it doesn't drop by the time the new Xeno games comes out, I'll cave. Highly doubtful, though.

Isn't Walmart going to have all these games cheaper?

I know a lot of the $35 games are supposed to be $25 at Walmart.
Indeed they are, but with Gamers Unlocked the $35 Best Buy games drop down to $28. Well worth the assurance that I'm getting my games and not having to worry about snatching them later.

Isn't Walmart going to have all these games cheaper?

I know a lot of the $35 games are supposed to be $25 at Walmart.
I know a lot of people on here have the GCU, which brings them down to $28. I paid an extra $3 to get the BF4 Limited so I didn't have to deal w/ the lines and got the expansion. Just my two cents.

Is BF4 any good on the 360? I've been hearing nothing but negative reviews from people about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back