Best Buy Black Friday 2017

This was my 1st BB online purchase, I think the shipping is faster then amason shipping. Which is a big slap again to them.
I've had ship stuff from Amazon Germany ship to me faster than Amazon.com, not even joking.
Amazon artificially add more processing time to non-prime order like 5 days to a week so to get more people to join prime (after the "processing" time, once it's marked shipped, it arrives in a day or 2)

Seeing so many retailers are closing doors, I'm buying less from Amazon unless the price is substantially lower or can't find anywhere. Bought nothing from Amazon this BF.

Not really. They fucked up. Prices are back to regular.
For the tech illiterate, which is most people here, it can take several minutes or even longer to propagate software changes across what is likely hundreds/thousands of hosts Best Buy is using.

For the tech illiterate, which is most people here, it can take several minutes or even longer to propagate software changes across what is likely hundreds/thousands of hosts Best Buy is using.
Technically, the software is not changing. It is just the value in the price database they are pulling.

Prices have been updated. Some are more expensive. They took out the Square Enix games, and Most of the new games, Way to fuck it up BB.

Got my 4 games in the mail yesterday. Ordered them Wednesday night and had a delivery estimated date of Dec. 1st. Was surprised when i checked the tracking number yesterday morning and saw that they were out for delivery by UPS. 

Got my 4 games in the mail yesterday. Ordered them Wednesday night and had a delivery estimated date of Dec. 1st. Was surprised when i checked the tracking number yesterday morning and saw that they were out for delivery by UPS.
I ordered mine Monday, FedEx came last night at 9:30pm.

i was checking out the PS Plus for $39.99 on their site. they tax on these things? i dont remember being taxed on all the cards i bought back then.

Really hope Best Buy has more planned for Cyber Monday besides what is currently listed in the preview.  Otherwise I won't be spending anything there tomorrow.

does Kiwami come with a steel case or comes in one.

I like regular cases, I guess I'm weird?
There is a version with a regular case. Usually listed as the Standard version, although the standard version did not seem to be on sale anywhere ... maybe target, but that deal is over.

For those asking, I will type up most of whats on sale in the video game section in the early access. Not sure if they will have more tomo at 1 am eastern.

Best Buy Early Access: (prices listed WITH GCU included)

:xb1: Xbox One S 500GB Console - 189.99

:xb1: Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon Three Hotwheels Bundle - 229.99

:xb1: Xbox One S 1TB Assassin's Creed Origins Bundle - 299.99

:xb1: Xbox Live Gold 3 Months - 14.99

:ps4: PS+ 12-month Card - 39.99

:switch: PowerA Plus - Super Mario Edition Controller for Switch - 19.99

:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - 27.99

:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy - 23.99

:ps4: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: The Evil Within 2 - 27.99

:xb1: Forza Motorsport 7 - 31.99

:xb1: Forza Horizon 3 - 23.99

:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End (PS4) - 15.99

:ps4: MLB The Show 17 - 15.99

:ps4: PSVR Worlds - 7.99

:ps4: Minecraft: PS4 Edition - 11.99

:xb1: Gears of War 4 - 15.99

:ps4: The Last of Us Remastered - 11.99

:ps4: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - 11.99

:ps4: Driveclub VR - 7.99

:switch: RBI Baseball 2017 (Switch) - 15.99

:ps4: Rachet & Clank - 11.99

:ps4: :xb1: Project Cars 2 Day One Edition - 39.99

:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Marvel vs Capcop Infinite - 31.99

:ps4: Knack 2 - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Skyrim Special Edition - 23.99

:ps4: :xb1: COD: Infinite Warfare - 31.99

:ps4: :xb1: COD: BO3 - 23.99

:ps4: :xb1: COD: BO3 Zombie Chronicles Edition - 35.99

:ps4: :xb1: Fallout 4 GOTY - 27.99

:xb1: Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - 15.99

:ps4: Little Big Planet 4 - 11.99

:ps4: Bloodborne - 11.99

:ps4: :xb1: Wolfenstein: The Two Pack - 15.99

:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami SteelBook - 15.99

:ps4: Everybody's Golf - 15.99

:ps4: God of War III Remastered - 11.99

:ps4: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - 7.99

:xb1: Halo Wars 2 - 15.99

:ps4: Until Dawn - 11.99

:ps4: :xb1: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - 15.99

:xb1: Zoo Tycoon - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Fallout 4 - 15.99

:ps4: StarBlood Arena - 7.99

:ps4: EVE Valkyrie - 23.99

:xb1: Disneyland Adventures - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Prey - 19.99

:ps4: :xb1: Doom - 15.99

:ps4: RIGS Mechanized Combat League - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: Dishonored 2 - 15.99

:ps4: :xb1: ESO Morrowwind - 23.99

:ps4: Singstar Celebration - 11.99

:xb1: Dead Rising 4 - 19.99

:ps4: Battlezone - 23.99

:ps4: Farpoint - 27.99

:ps4: Knowledge is Power - 11.99

:xb1: Quantum Break - 19.99

:ps4: Mirrors Edge Catalyst - 11.99

:ps4: Battleborn - 3.99

:ps4: That's You! - 11.99

:xb1: Inside/Limbo - 19.99

:ps4: Helldivers - 11.99

:3ds: Code Name: STEAM - 7.99

:ps4: Tearaway: Unfolded - 11.19

:xb1: :ps4: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Collector's Edition - 47.99

:xb1: :ps4: We Happy Few - 39.99

:switch: Nintendo amiibo Smash Bros Falco - 3.99

Some of the Xbox Codes are on sale for the same disc game but GCU doesn't apply so its the same price but add back the GCU discount.

The Cag in me is going nuts.. Crash Bandicoot is $1 less today with Gamer's unlocked than yesterday.. but it would cost me $5 in gas there and back for the trip! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not game related, but Best Buy also has BOGO on select movies. Several of the included movies have some deep discounts.

Picked up The Shallows and Don’t Breathe blu-rays for $6.xx total.

attachicon.gif
guitar-shot-dead.gif

Edit: No.
Who is on the receiving end of JJ's lesson today?

The Cag in me is going nuts.. Crash Bandicoot is $1 less today with Gamer's unlocked than yesterday.. but it would cost me $5 in gas there and back for the trip! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
The Necromonger in me warns you to stay away. But the CAG in me … hopes you won't listen.

Disappointing all the DS4's on sale are the older ones without the lightbar on the touchpad, even though the picture online shows them with the lightbar and as "DS4 2.0"

Disappointing all the DS4's on sale are the older ones without the lightbar on the touchpad, even though the picture online shows them with the lightbar and as "DS4 2.0"
Not sure what you're looking at. At least half are the 2.0, the newer colors are all the newer version. The ones you want to stay away from are wave blue, magma red, and check the serial number for black.

My Yakuza 0 arrived and it is the Business Launch Edition. Includes a stainless steel business card holder... cause yakuza are classy and shit.

Goddammit! I saw Mario Party: Star Rush on sale this morning while bleary-eyed for $15.99 and I meant to buy it but totally forgot to.

Now it's sold out.

fuck.

F*************k.

Here's hoping a restock happens before the usual B1G1 sale pops up.

I don't show COD on sale. Did it go on and then off again?

Edit: NVM it's infinite warfare. How they justify $40 as the sale price on that is beyond me...

Is sony 900e tv worth returning my 55" Tcl p to get the extra ten inches? My chair is only around six foot from my chair in my small gameroom but I would like a 65", but I am having trouble finding a 65" that is just as good as the Tcl p. The Tcl p has basically no input lag, Dolby Vision and hdr 10. Even this song has higher input lag and no Dolby Vision. I would get the Tcl s 65" but it's not nearly as good as the Tcl p series.

There's also the vizio m but I heard the input lag was really bad on that tv. If Tcl wouldn't have cancelled the 65" p series I wouldn't have this dilemma. Should I just hold onto my Tcl p?

Is sony 900e tv worth returning my 55" Tcl p to get the extra ten inches? My chair is only around six foot from my chair in my small gameroom but I would like a 65", but I am having trouble finding a 65" that is just as good as the Tcl p. The Tcl p has basically no input lag, Dolby Vision and hdr 10. Even this song has higher input lag and no Dolby Vision. I would get the Tcl s 65" but it's not nearly as good as the Tcl p series.

There's also the vizio m but I heard the input lag was really bad on that tv. If Tcl wouldn't have cancelled the 65" p series I wouldn't have this dilemma. Should I just hold onto my Tcl p?
I love my 65 inch 900e so much that I have two. I also have the 55" TCL and it's a damn good TV as well, but the picture clarity of the 900e overall is just so much better IMO.

bread's done
Back