Best Buy Black Friday 2017

As you watch that ever loading wheel spin remember to thank our lord for these discounts.  :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason BB is getting slammed is pretty obvious: they've dominated sales this year and it seems Amazon isn't even bothering so everyone is flocking to them right now. I'd be willing to bet that all the people that were planning to get a PS4 Pro just learned about the PM and are all jumping ship as well.

GG BB. :applause:

fuck.  I think I managed to get in an order for Disgaea 5, 1-2 Switch, and an iPad.  I got the confirmation email but we'll see.  I'm trying to order a different iPad and some other games and can't get through the checkout page.  It wiped all my saved credit cards and then when I put a new one in it errored out.  Now I can't even get to that page any more.

fuck. I think I managed to get in an order for Disgaea 5, 1-2 Switch, and an iPad. I got the confirmation email but we'll see. I'm trying to orde a different iPad and some other games and can't get through the checkout page. It wiped all my saved credit cards and then when I put a new one in it errored out. Now I can't even get to that page any more.
WHO THE fuck ARE YOU?!

Master lurker. ;)

Just timed out on me, had it in my cart, price adjusted and spinning wheel of death for Disgea 5. Oh well here’s to hoping the store has plenty of copies.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

I didn't realize BB prices went live at 1 a.m. and not midnight, so I browsed and bought Overwatch at 12:30 a.m. with GCU stack ($23.99). Came back at 1 a.m. and the sale price is the same but no more GCU

:D Huzzah for thinking sales started early! 

Now if only I could get through this laggy site to get the other things I want...

i guess this is a bad time to look through my best buy order history for the year and calculate how much i spent on games so far

you guys can have your bandwidth back

I didn't realize BB prices went live at 1 a.m. and not midnight, so I browsed and bought Overwatch at 12:30 a.m. with GCU stack ($23.99). Came back at 1 a.m. and the sale price is the same but no more GCU

:D Huzzah for thinking sales started early!

Now if only I could get through this laggy site to get the other things I want...
TBH theyve had GTA and overwatch for 30 bucks many times now

theyre really pompous to never let those games go 25 or less base. guess thats money

Well, Best Buy is losing money. The longer I'm stuck waiting to check out, the more I'm second guessing on stuff I actually want to buy. I started out with $100 worth of stuff that I've now trimmed to about $50.

The reason BB is getting slammed is pretty obvious: they've dominated sales this year and it seems Amazon isn't even bothering so everyone is flocking to them right now. I'd be willing to bet that all the people that were planning to get a PS4 Pro just learned about the PM and are all jumping ship as well.

GG BB. :applause:
is amazon really not going to do anything? I get that they're dominating but complacency is never really a good thing

I'm so fucking glad I jumped on that WD Easystore 8TB External HDD for $129.99 when I did.  I noticed checkout was slightly laggy for that one, and now it's a horrendous nightmare.

I got to payment, added in my info and boom.  Cart reset itself. I really want to use my giftcards and credit. But with all this glitching, I don't think it will be possible.

Came here to confirm the shit show that is the Bestbuy website right now. Thought it was my internet. At least I’m in good company.

is amazon really not going to do anything? I get that they're dominating but complacency is never really a good thing
Yeah, Amazon blows this year. Personally I find myself buy from them less and less. I don't even buy my dog food from them anymore, which I did for years. Now I buy it from Costco at a fraction of the price, and it's better quality and my dog loves it! Not renewing Prime next year either.

GUYS THIS IS PISSING ME THE fuck OFF!  I NEED THESE DEALS OR ELSE I WILL KILL MYSELF!

SOMEONE SHOULD SUE BEST BUY!

I think I will just do this tomorrow this is seriously not worth it this is NUTS

I just want to be sure that darn western digital hard drive wont sell out

So I got all the stuff I wanted right away before the lag and issues (Ordered within a minute had it all in my cart) BUT, someone just HAD TO SAY THAT TEKKEN WORKS WITH GCU, and now I'm back in this mess with everyone lmao

I'm confused...I just got an email from BB that my order was placed, but I'm still at the Payment Info screen?  I don't want to get charged twice.

rev-up-those-antidepressants-because-i-sure-want-to-fucking-kill-myself.jpg

keep an eye out on your emails.  I had an order that was stuck with the wonderful spinning wheel of doom and it went back to the payment screen but as I was about to confirm payment again I noticed I got an email from best buy saying my order had been placed.  

How nice of them to have their website work perfectly aside from actually checking out so you can see the items you're trying to buy sell out in realtime!

bread's done
Back