Best Buy Black Friday 2017

Do what I posted earlier: do order status as a guest and then sign in to your account. My "guest" order is now part of my regular account, so I assume it will get RZ points.
I go through that, it says successful, yet the order still isn't shown in my order history on my account. :(

Ugh. I would have been fine with Disgaea being out of stock if they had actually let those of us who stayed up all night for it buy it without the site going bonkers on us.

Oh well, guess I'll just get some movies, then, and wait on any other games to see what happens on Cyber Monday.

Best Buy seriously screwed me over..went to bed last night after being up til 1AM trying to get my order through..couldnt do it so said screw it went to bed..woke up this morning and the 8TB hard drive that I wanted is SOLD OUT, the Rayman Legends, Monopoly, and Lego Ninjago Movie for the NIntendo Switch are sold out

Ugh. I would have been fine with Disgaea being out of stock if they had actually let those of us who stayed up all night for it buy it without the site going bonkers on us.

Oh well, guess I'll just get some movies, then, and wait on any other games to see what happens on Cyber Monday.
I bought it at Target for $35 bucks to avoid drama...

Yeah after 6000 checkout clicks i think i was done w/ BB last night.

I was lucky to get Rayman & Dragonball Xenoverse 2 ordered b4 the crash started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will I be able to add the points for this purchase to my account eventually? I had to buy them as a guest due to the site going haywire. 

I've been trying to add the points right now but the site isn't completely up to snuff at the moment

fuck best buy. I kept refreshing when it was listed full price. Then tried to add to cart just for the hell of it, and the 1999 price showed up but already gone
Same here. I had it in cart at 1 AM and kept on hitting refresh and still couldn't get to checkout. Doesn't matter how much you prepare sometimes you just get screwed, but it's still makes me despise BB for the bait and switch they were pulling with D5. It's on me for falling for it but uuuggghhh I stayed up for this one deal that was my start and end of Black Friday loot.

If Target priced match those switch games I wanted would get it from them..but best buy of course is sold out on the three that I wanted, and the hard drive too :(

I'm looking to get a bigger external hard drive for my Xbox. Is the one that Best Buy has on sale a good choice, or should I get one that isn't USB powered?

Best Buy seriously screwed me over..went to bed last night after being up til 1AM trying to get my order through..couldnt do it so said screw it went to bed..woke up this morning and the 8TB hard drive that I wanted is SOLD OUT, the Rayman Legends, Monopoly, and Lego Ninjago Movie for the NIntendo Switch are sold out
How did BB screw you over? Anyone with the slightest bit of smarts knows when the BF prices go live the site gets hammered every year. Its a crapshoot and not BB's fault you swung and missed out.

I think we all just need to take a deep breath. Tomorrow's Black Friday. Whatever says out of stock is bound is be available tomorrow. Do I really need to be the voice of reason up in here?!

How did BB screw you over? Anyone with the slightest bit of smarts knows when the BF prices go live the site gets hammered every year. Its a crapshoot and not BB's fault you swung and missed out.
Well maybe poor choice of words, not screwed over..just annoyed..three hours trying to check out and nothing happens..really wanted those four items maybe they will replenish the stock, hopefully

I think we all just need to take a deep breath. Tomorrow's Black Friday. Whatever says out of stock is bound is be available tomorrow. Do I really need to be the voice of reason up in here?!
Really?? is that how it works..so tonight around 10ish everything that says sold out should hopefully be back in stock?

if you’re the voice of reason, we’re all in trouble. Lol

JK buddy. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Ordered 7 UHD movies when the Elite prices went live. For some reason BB split the order and sent 6 of them via UPS and one via USPS. Luckily the big shipment came via UPS and arrived last night. Unsurprisingly, the USPS package was "confirmed as delivered" yet I never received it. I swear that at least 25% of the movies/games I order that come via USPS never show up.

Thanks Trump!

Dude I ordered mine at 12. Loaded up the app on my phone and ordered no problem.

Well according to best buy the "Real" sales begin at 5PM CST so two more minutes to go..hoping for a restock of the games and hard drive that are currently sold out

Edit: And no change, still sold out :(

Does GCU apply to Breath of the Wild Explorer´s Edition? I know it has been advertised as a BF item, however the game still costs 59.99.

There's a chance stuff will be in stock at midnight, but I wouldn't bet on it.

You'd have a better chance of hoping for Amazon to price match everyone
That Western Digital 8TB hard drive is a best buy exclusive otherwise would get it somewhere else..the Rayman Legends Definitive Edition, Monopoly, and Lego Ninjago Movie for the Nintendo Switch unfortunately cant find on amazon for that price sold out

Zero copies of Disgaea in my BB

Lmao
Same here in Kentucky. They had about a billion other copies of every single other Switch games in stock and the employees even offered to help me look for it, digging through that locked cage full of switch games.

There were more copies of Mario Kart 8 than stars in the observable universe, but not a single Disgaea to be found.

Zero Disgaea at my Best Buy but I will say they tried to locate for me so the experience was positive even though I did not get the game.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

bread's done
Back