$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warner1281']Just bought Dead Island GOTY the other day with the coupon from @Gamer for $20. Guess I'll hold on to it until Black Friday and get it for cheaper, then return with my old receipt. Since it's still sealed, can I just walk in during the day, and do a return/rebuy? Or will they not allow it on black friday stuff?[/QUOTE]
Customer Service does not exist at Best Buy on Black Friday. In other words, no price match, no returns, no complaints, etc. Some locations seem to reopen the area on Sat/Sun; but others don't. So your best bet is to return it Monday/Tuesday after rebuy.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Check spam folder?[/QUOTE]

i did and nothing. i seem to never get the emails for reward zone silver things (like the early access to the 2 day sale). does anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='klimb22']Oh lord, not that again. In previous years this was a mess. Prices not updating on time, website locking up, etc.[/QUOTE]

I never realized they did that and I have been a silver member for a couple years. When did the deals go live for silver members last years and was it all deals excluding door busters? Thanks for any info you can provide

[quote name='thetruth1983']Im a silver member and I had access to everything early last year except for the $189 tv. Everything else including the 24 inch tv for $79 was available. with that being said, i'm a bit disappointed in the bestbuy ad.[/QUOTE]

Oh so they even included the door busters for silver members last year?

YES! Going to get Assassin’s Creed 3 ($35), Need for Speed: Most Wanted ($30), GTA4 Complete ($15) and 360 Controllers ($35). Hoping Walmart has a better deal on these so I can do most of my shopping at one store. If anything and Walmart sells out, I could still get NFS and AC 3 at BestBuy and still pretty late.

[quote name='Dund3r']
$34.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 3
:360: Madden NFL 13

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$14.99
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD

$7.99
:360: Dead Island: GOTY
[/QUOTE]

Wow great deals this year! Hopefully I'll be able to grab these 5 games.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']I need an XBOX 360. Is this one of the "wait in line all night" deals or can I just go in in the morning and get one. Or can I place the order online?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too!

Also, do ANY retailers pm black Friday ads? If so, can't we just pretty much pick our favorite retailer and bring them black Friday ads from a whole bunch of others and pm the heck out of them?

So far, this isn't to hot for me. Last years blew the roof off with the amount of games and the low prices on them. Perhaps they may add some more?

[quote name='SnotRocket']So far, this isn't to hot for me. Last years blew the roof off with the amount of games and the low prices on them. Perhaps they may add some more?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure the brick and mortar retailers know there ads will leak early hence why Best Buy decided to do this preview 2 weeks early. The better deals are probably going to be not in the black friday AD and be online. Think about it, why show your full hand to amazon weeks early so they can prepare a price match?

[quote name='ElvinWasHere']Also, do ANY retailers pm black Friday ads? If so, can't we just pretty much pick our favorite retailer and bring them black Friday ads from a whole bunch of others and pm the heck out of them?[/QUOTE]

Target is doing it this year apparently...

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Walmart historically matches other competitors Black Friday ads.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully other retailers pm as well seeing as how I'm not close to Walmart. Toys r us maybe?

On another note, will those 360 bundles be tough to get? Or can I just walk in later in the day?

I may be fuzzy on the date, but last year...I believe it was the Wedneday before Thanksgiving they gave an option to reward members (maybe only silver) to purchase online at the black Friday prices. Does anyone suspect they will offer this again?

The website was a pain last year, so I switched to mobile on my phone and was able to check out without any issue.

[quote name='ElvinWasHere']
On another note, will those 360 bundles be tough to get? Or can I just walk in later in the day?[/QUOTE]
If you want something on black friday go early. People will buy everything up in the store even if it is MSRP. As for the 360 console they will be emptied out early on just like last year's $200 xbox 360 black friday bundle.

Meh, just the big titles I already own. Was hoping for a few more of the outlying games for cheap that I wouldn't mind picking up for $10-20.

[quote name='sninh']Am I the only one thats premier silver and didnt get the email? :([/QUOTE]

No I haven't gotten the email yet either. Even checked my spam folder.

Darksiders 2
GTA complete edition
Dead island GOTY

I will walk in to the sore around 9-10 so if by than I can get any of those 3 I would be happy. But not expecting to find any lol

Good deals but I'm waiting for Walmart and Target since they are in my area. I'm mad that the BB on 87th and Dan Ryan is close.

[quote name='Zazoo']No I haven't gotten the email yet either. Even checked my spam folder.[/QUOTE]
blackfriday.bestbuy.com

^If you want to see the black friday preview on BB's website.

[quote name='Gosha']No 3 month live subs for cheap this year? I find the ad a little disappointing.[/QUOTE]
12 month $35 xbox live gold, sale right now. Check other thread.

[quote name='SnotRocket']So far, this isn't to hot for me. Last years blew the roof off with the amount of games and the low prices on them. Perhaps they may add some more?[/QUOTE]

People aren't taking account that last years holiday vg releases were very stacked and very good games. Pretty much every Tuesday after Labor Day it was an aaa title release. This year we probably had 3-4 not counting the sports games.

[quote name='htz']If you want something on black friday go early. People will buy everything up in the store even if it is MSRP. As for the 360 console they will be emptied out early on just like last year's $200 xbox 360 black friday bundle.[/QUOTE]

Damn.

Though I think I may just end up buying things on craigslist since they're cheaper than black friday prices. I'm fine with second hand games/consoles.

But since the bundle includes forza and skyrim, I just might have to line up for that bundle!

I think theres some decent prices,esp. on blu rays,and they're not all in the ad.I might get Sniper Elite v2,i've been wanting to play it.

all I want is dead island goty and kh ddd borderlands for 35 is pretty weak im going to just continue waiting for a price around 25 bucks.

Does anyone have any experience with the :360:Turtle Beach X12s? I desperately need a new mic and the reviews look great. I was looking at the XLa set for $30 but the X12s look nicer and will only be $5 more.

[quote name='realskillz']all I want is dead island goty and kh ddd borderlands for 35 is pretty weak im going to just continue waiting for a price around 25 bucks.[/QUOTE]

How can you complain about $35?! It's a far cry from $60 or even $50.

Does anybody think Amazon will offer the same deals on Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2?

[quote name='dudejeff22']No DoA 5 deals?[/QUOTE]

What I keep looking for. Most of these are deals I am happy to wait six months on when they become more in line with standard price.

[quote name='Easystride']Was hoping for a 3DS XL bundle. It is lame that it is the original model.[/QUOTE]

Yea, same here :( BB is the place I have the most credit at too. Oh well, there's bound to be better deals in the future with coupons, etc.

[quote name='superhippy1986']How can you complain about $35?! It's a far cry from $60 or even $50.

Does anybody think Amazon will offer the same deals on Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2?[/QUOTE]

CAG spoils us and warps our perception of what constitutes a "deal". I think many of us got so use to $10-$20 deals that the "bite" price has been depressed a good $10-$15 for people here.

i was hoping the ass creed lib. vita bundle would be on sale. i'm not really interested in the bo:dec. bundle. :(

Surprise move by Bestbuy, leak the ad yourself before the ad gets leaked. I could say I did not expect that, at all. Anyways, I think NFS: MW is mine at that price. Definitely won't get any cheaper until way later next year.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i was hoping the ass creed lib. vita bundle would be on sale. i'm not really interested in the bo:dec. bundle. :([/QUOTE]

Still, it behooves you to get the vita for $200 in any case.

I'm definitely interested in AC Revelations for $8. I hope Brotherhood goes for that too. And others match K-mart's MP3 for $8.

[quote name='superhippy1986']How can you complain about $35?! It's a far cry from $60 or even $50.

Does anybody think Amazon will offer the same deals on Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2?[/QUOTE]

because it isnt 35 its around 40 bucks when you include tax and seeing 20 bucks off isn't that amazing and im not even including the season pass in this

[quote name='ck76']CAG spoils us and warps our perception of what constitutes a "deal". I think many of us got so use to $10-$20 deals that the "bite" price has been depressed a good $10-$15 for people here.[/QUOTE]

This. Soccer moms are gonna see this ad and go apeshit while it'll just make the seasoned regulars on this board pause for a moment, ”hrm.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back