Best Buy Black Friday Deals Available Now - Ends Sunday

My god I now have four games that were supposed to be delivered this week from Best Buy and they all just say label created on them. Two were supposed to be delivered Tuesday. The other two tomorrow. None of them will end up being here this week because for some reason Best Buy isn't handing them off to UPS. Wtf is going on.
With the unprecedented amount of online shopping this time the shipping companies are stretched thin so deliveries are going to be happening slower than usual. UPS has stopped collecting packages from six retailers.

With the unprecedented amount of online shopping this time the shipping companies are stretched thin so deliveries are going to be happening slower than usual. UPS has stopped collecting packages from six retailers.
This may be true, but I consistently get next day shipping from Best Buy through UPS for release day on pre-ordered titles. Like Immortals, I placed the preorder this weekend, it shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive today. So it may be something that affects only warehouses instead of storefronts.

Surprisingly, Best Buy doesn’t list a tracking number for that package.

Either way, I also have plenty of non-video game orders from various places that aren’t past the label stage, but nothing is time critical.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be true, but I consistently get next day shipping from Best Buy through UPS for release day on pre-ordered titles. Like Immortals, I placed the preorder this weekend, it shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive today. So it may be something that affects only warehouses instead of storefronts.

Either way, I also have plenty of non-video game orders from various places that aren’t past the label stage, but nothing is time critical.
It caused a ripple effect, somethings are going to be like normal but nothing is guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had the same issue with Best Buy. I returned an item via mail and it took like 30 days to get my refund.

Amazon? They post that shit as soon as your package gets logged in the UPS system. This is why BB is inferior from a CS standpoint.
Yeah, I've now had to waste time with five conversations, and still no resolution. Last call got escalated and BB gave me a case number and said it will address it, but couldn't say by exactly when. While I understand retailers are slammed, it's just unacceptable that a retailer like BB can't process refunds even almost two weeks after the date of the cancelled order. It's not as if any product was shipped out, and its own page indicates the orders were zeroed out, and canceled. And yet, crickets. Hopefully, this sort of madness gets sorted out for next holidays. I don't expect infections/deaths from Covid-19 to be any less of an issue until around this time NEXT year.

If it doesn’t have a tracking number, it may get delivered from a local store by the Geek Squad. I had that happen for a couple of things.

Yeah, I've now had to waste time with five conversations, and still no resolution. Last call got escalated and BB gave me a case number and said it will address it, but couldn't say by exactly when. While I understand retailers are slammed, it's just unacceptable that a retailer like BB can't process refunds even almost two weeks after the date of the cancelled order. It's not as if any product was shipped out, and its own page indicates the orders were zeroed out, and canceled. And yet, crickets. Hopefully, this sort of madness gets sorted out for next holidays. I don't expect infections/deaths from Covid-19 to be any less of an issue until around this time NEXT year.
I had to go to the Best Buy customer forums to get my Apple Watch refunded, once I spoke to the rep there it took 3 days to get the refund.

bread's done
Back