Best Buy Black Friday Deals Available Now - Ends Sunday

Only reason we need a vaccine is cause people don't know how to wear a mask/social distance/quarantine correctly.
Such as the nonstop riots for months with thousands of people not social distancing or the huge presidential results celebrations. Funny how the media and brainwashed people will say that you need to cancel Thanksgiving dinner or can't go to BB because "muh Covid" but somehow those other things don't spread it. Goes to show you that it's all political.

Outside and masks, though. Your MAGA is showing.
1. You're forced to wear masks to get into retail stores

2. Many rioters are not wearing masks and you're not forced to wear a mask to riot

3. I voted for Biden

Your incel soyboy is showing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emphasis added.
Calling protests riots is telling.
Same.
Don't tell my hot wife.
I know you've been forcing yourself to say indoors while I party with models but you're also forced to wear the masks inside, if you cause violence and destruction then it is rioting and not protesting (and shows how no one should care about social distancing if you're allowed to "protest" with thousands of people and somehow that is ok), and anyone who says they have a hot wife on the internet doesn't.

I know you've been forcing yourself to say indoors while I party with models but you're also forced to wear the masks inside, if you cause violence and destruction then it is rioting and not protesting (and shows how no one should care about social distancing if you're allowed to "protest" with thousands of people and somehow that is ok), and anyone who says they have a hot wife on the internet doesn't.
the bolded parts appear to contradict each other

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe there are people who don't necessarily agree with the protests or just don't care about the protests and they're the ones cause destruction or looting for their own personal/financial gain? There were literally people arrested in my city who were roaming rioters that didn't give a fuck about the protests, just wanted to steal shit and move on to the next city. Protesters =/= rioters. But I must be brainwashed.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe there are people who don't necessarily agree with the protests or just don't care about the protests and they're the ones cause destruction or looting for their own personal/financial gain? There were literally people arrested in my city who were roaming rioters that didn't give a fuck about the protests, just wanted to steal shit and move on to the next city. Protesters =/= rioters. But I must be brainwashed.
What's your point? This is about how gathering in large groups spread Covid but somehow if you're protesting, rioting, or celebrating the president that doesn't count but going to BB does. Do you comprehend this concept now?

why are you not banned yet?

Then anyone in this thread who is arguing about Covid or said something insulting should be banned (which would mean you are included). Fair is fair.
Someone tell me which alt this is?

Also, the reason you’re a moron is you think people who don’t want to go to retail stores think it’s ok to gather when Biden won. A lot of us cringed hard seeing that. You can both say going into Walmart is dangerous AND gathering for celebrations / protests are dangerous too.

Only reason we need a vaccine is cause people don't know how to wear a mask/social distance/quarantine correctly.
If you wear a mask and you a carrier, you still infect others when you go out in public.

It's those who throw private parties, many of whom take pro-masks stances ironically enough, who are the greatest increase in Covid numbers.

You need a vaccine because herd immunity didn't work.

this is a video game deal forum, all you do is post political and covid 19 shit, that is why you should be banned
I've literally only posted about that crap in this thread because others were posting about it. You might not agree with me but please don't lie. The mods can just clean up this thread if they want but you just want me banned because you disagree with my opinion, not because you are following rules which would mean every poster in here that talked about Covid should get the banhammer.

I've literally only posted about that crap in this thread because others were posting about it. You might not agree with me but please don't lie. The mods can just clean up this thread if they want but you just want me banned because you disagree with my opinion, not because you are following rules which would mean every poster in here that talked about Covid should get the banhammer.
i dont give a damn about your opinion, you are nothing to me, just another moron on the internet. im just tired of seeing your stupid posts keeping the thread off the rails.

from what i have seen, the other posts are people arguing/replying to you

What's your point? This is about how gathering in large groups spread Covid but somehow if you're protesting, rioting, or celebrating the president that doesn't count but going to BB does. Do you comprehend this concept now?
My point was directed at this ignorant comment you made:

if you cause violence and destruction then it is rioting and not protesting
Or are you unable to comprehend what you yourself wrote?

Hmm my catherine and Nier order still hasn't arrived.  That's worrisome. Said it was supposed to arrive monday, then the tracking said it would arrive yesterday and now it says friday and that it was transferred from ups to the post office.  I swear it didn't say ups sure post or smart post or whatever they call it in the tracking.  Now it's probably gonna be stuck at the post office till next month. Oh well so long as it gets here is all that matters.

Of course. Friends of Mineral Town is $20 at Amazon. Now I gotta deal with a BestBuy return. My cheapassery has no limits

If you wear a mask and you a carrier, you still infect others when you go out in public.

It's those who throw private parties, many of whom take pro-masks stances ironically enough, who are the greatest increase in Covid numbers.

You need a vaccine because herd immunity didn't work.
this response seems like you just saw the word "masks" and then completely ignored the rest of my post

lol at all these sheep laying down letting fake vaccine science run their lives. You know that the inventor of the polio vaccine admitted on his death bed that germ theory is a lie right?

Any way to poke Dell customer service first? I have had great support from them over my years of buying their laptops almost exclusively.
Good call, they've been responsive. Running PC through HDMI helps, but doesn't fix the problems. Can only get 8-bit color, still signal flickers.

I had the $5 cert added to my account without needing the link at all, so you could just check that if you're afraid you missed/deleted the email.

P.S. Thank you, mods!

Hmm my catherine and Nier order still hasn't arrived. That's worrisome. Said it was supposed to arrive monday, then the tracking said it would arrive yesterday and now it says friday and that it was transferred from ups to the post office. I swear it didn't say ups sure post or smart post or whatever they call it in the tracking. Now it's probably gonna be stuck at the post office till next month. Oh well so long as it gets here is all that matters.
My order finally got tracking, about 36 hours later, and it now pushed delivery back to the first of December. So, yea, going to be a bit longer for me on the stuff I ordered last Sunday morning in the wee hours. I guess this is what I get for living in the ass end of nowhere, USA.

bread's done
Back