Games:

• :xb1: Halo: The Master Chief Collection $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Halo 5: Guardians $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Sea of Thieves $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: State of Decay 2 $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Cuphead (Digital) $14.99 Save $5
  • Save Up to 50% on select Videogames (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/video-games-sale-726)
Deals:

• Free Controller and 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $75 on Doom or Skyrim PSVR Bundles
  • Save 25% off Select Digital 3DS Games
  • Spend $100 on Toys and Collectibles and receive a Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Save 15% on iTunes Cards
Accessories:

• DualShock 4 Controllers $49.99 each Save $10-15
  • TurtleBeach Recon 150 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • TurtleBeach XO3 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • PDP Talon Xbox One Media Remote $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $15
  • PDP Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $10
  • RDS Industries Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case for Nintendo Switch $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Controller Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Ultra-Guard Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch $7.99 Save $2
  • Nintendo Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Nintendo DC Car Power Adapter for Nintendo Switch $11.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
GCU prices will not work unless it glitches in the first couple of minutes of when the sale goes live. GCU is dead, for me at least, mine expired today.I also heard from an employee that even those w GCU until 2020 will hear the bad news when they cancel it entirely by the end of this year. But I hope it's just a rumor.. Good luck
That would be really upsetting if true. The right thing for Best buy would be to least refund everybody affected.

GCU never applied to Black Friday deals for the past two years or so...
I always got GCU on black friday prices, you just had to wait til night time for the GCU lock to end and while the black friday prices were still live, the magical in between time.

Last year every game that was on sale for BF seemed to go lower in the weeks after, with GCU applying as well.

Did they send out emails last year for this though for early access? I feel like I did get one but not sure.

EDIT: They sent it July 19th last year. I expected one this time around too.

Hoping against hope for 50% off GOW, Detroit, or Vampyr.
Hoping for 50% of Monster Hunter for $30/$24 with GCU

Also maybe a chance at God of War at 40/32? probably still too early for that.

A price match of XBL with Shadows of War Gold at 36(30ish with GCU) would also be lovely

GT Sport for $20/16 pretty please BBUY

Was not a fan of Detroit. It was a good movie (I hate saying that too since I usually like games like this, I.E. Walking Dead, Until Dawn, Life is Strange) to watch but the game itself is sub-par. It does have great choices and options so good for replaying but the story felt off to me. Definitely rent or watch a walkthrough of it.

giphy.gif

Detroit for $50 without GCU.

Switch selection is terrible.

Those XB1 prices are no better than the existing digital Ultimate Game Sale, me thinks.

I couldn’t tell you if any prices are different from before this started. Looks pretty much the same.

As an XB1X owner, is it worth a double dip on Rise of the Tomb Raider? I have it on PS4 (non pro). How much better is it on the X?

As an XB1X owner, is it worth a double dip on Rise of the Tomb Raider? I have it on PS4 (non pro). How much better is it on the X?
I wouldn't and that's for a lower price

only good thing maybe they have a trade in deal for the new one?

Rainbow Six Siege for 20/16 is solid for those who don't have it. Other than that it's just the same sale prices we see every week.

I was planning on doing just that, for the One X upgrades. From what I read, it's the best version now.

QUESTION: Is it coming up the right price for you? Tomb Raider and Halo are both coming up at their normal prices (minus GCU) for me. Other games (God of War, Rabbids, etc.) are coming up sale prices and GCU.

If this is a preview of what the actual "Black Friday" sale in November is going to be, be prepared to be VERY disappointed
I don't expect anything from BB anymore. Just hoping they don't cancel GCU memberships early because I still have it until early 2020.

Wow, only Switch game on sale is Rabbids for the bajillionth time.  Pretty lame stuff.

Actually, I see there's a few more, page didn't load.  Still ... nothing to write home about.

Are we sure best buy didn't mess up and just put the weekly sale ad up for the 29th - 4th lol

Wow, only Switch game on sale is Rabbids for the bajillionth time. Pretty lame stuff.
There are 18 games for Switch, including:
Super Bomberman R
Resident Evil Revelations
Street Fighter II 30th
Mega Man Legacy
South Park
Rayman

I mean, nothing for me, but there's more than just one.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Not impressed by these deals. Not even close to the year when Wii U games were $24. I don't know if I should pick up Fire Emblem Warriors with GCU or wait and see if it goes lower.

Last edited:
If you still have GCU then State of Decay 2 standard edition and Attack on Titan 2 are good prices.  Not sure how good Valkyria Revolution and Dynasty Warriors 9 are but those are also the lowest prices for those titles that I've seen.

bread's done
Back