Games:

• :xb1: Halo: The Master Chief Collection $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Halo 5: Guardians $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Sea of Thieves $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: State of Decay 2 $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Cuphead (Digital) $14.99 Save $5
  • Save Up to 50% on select Videogames (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/video-games-sale-726)
Deals:

• Free Controller and 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $75 on Doom or Skyrim PSVR Bundles
  • Save 25% off Select Digital 3DS Games
  • Spend $100 on Toys and Collectibles and receive a Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Save 15% on iTunes Cards
Accessories:

• DualShock 4 Controllers $49.99 each Save $10-15
  • TurtleBeach Recon 150 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • TurtleBeach XO3 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • PDP Talon Xbox One Media Remote $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $15
  • PDP Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $10
  • RDS Industries Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case for Nintendo Switch $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Controller Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Ultra-Guard Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch $7.99 Save $2
  • Nintendo Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Nintendo DC Car Power Adapter for Nintendo Switch $11.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing these PSVR games at ~$15 is just reminding me on my poor decision to buy a PSVR for $400 on launch day. Man what a lackluster add-on, in my opinion.

I was hoping on $15/12 PS4 Greatest Hits and some bluray deals.

Had they matched that Amazon $70 GoT bluray set deal from a week or so back I might've jumped on it.

bbsucks.png

Kong Skull Island was 5.99 on 2017 black friday.  And best buy thinks I am going to pay 14.99 on this fake black friday sale right now

who do you think you are best buy

bbsucks.png

Kong Skull Island was 5.99 on 2017 black friday. And best buy thinks I am going to pay 14.99 on this fake black friday sale right now

who do you think you are best buy
So you're pointing out stuff that was on sale in BF in November and isn't now? Why didn't you get it then?

Pretty much the standard prices for the year. Meh

I have FF15 royal edition and the show 18 in my cart for 23.99 each. Might pull the trigger there

Ni No Kuni 2 is decent but it's already been that price once before. I could probably wait until $20 on actual Black Friday.

Considering mega Man legacy collect for switch and story of seasons for 3ds

You and I paid the early adopter price. I love mine when I use it. It's just all that setup that makes me want to leave it in the box.

Above all PSVR 2 needs to be wireless. Doesn't matter what kind of hit the graphics take.
VR should be a PC-exclusive endeavor to start with. Consoles do not have the horsepower required to properly run VR imo.

I bought my Vive for $800 2 years ago and don't really feel I got my money's worth. (My own fault, I didn't use it enough.) VR was mind-blowing at first and I had great fun with Arizona Sunshine, Pavlov, Onward, etc. and it has great potential.

Needs another 5 years and some AAA titles before it's really "there".

Hopefully Valve's 3 "VR" titles they're making aren't total shit. fucking Valve... where my TF3, HL3, and L4D3 at.

Well, glad tomb raider definite edition for the ps4 was on sale. Now I don't regret missing out on the lightning deal on prime day.

VR should be a PC-exclusive endeavor to start with. Consoles do not have the horsepower required to properly run VR imo.

I bought my Vive for $800 2 years ago and don't really feel I got my money's worth. (My own fault, I didn't use it enough.) VR was mind-blowing at first and I had great fun with Arizona Sunshine, Pavlov, Onward, etc. and it has great potential.

Needs another 5 years and some AAA titles before it's really "there".

Hopefully Valve's 3 "VR" titles they're making aren't total shit. fucking Valve... where my TF3, HL3, and L4D3 at.
I have a Vive as well but the PSVR is pretty dang respectable for console VR

Strongly disagree. I use my psvr quite regularly and see tons of value in it. Most of what I’ve played has run just fine. Graphics have varied, but there have been some games that I’ve played that were absolutely stunning. If they hadn’t released it for a home console I can pretty much guarantee I wouldn’t have a VR rig and I would have missed out on some pretty amazing experiences.

Nice deal for anyone looking to get in on the Madden 19 trade up promo, pretty sure its still running.  You can buy Madden 18 ( Xbox One) for $6 and change if you select store pickup.  Its trading in for a $11 With GCU its trades in for a little over $12 and you get the $10 off promo coupon 

I just picked up Revelations for Switch. Royal Edition is a good price, but there's another season pass coming in 2019. And I didnt beat the first State of Decay.

I have the PSVR/PS4 Pro combo and it gets the job done pretty well. Farpoint, Superhot, Knockout Kings, even the older gamers like Battlezone and Batman...they all look fine to me.

I have 2 kids so I have to keep it in the box during the day. When I want to play it, I have to take it out, get the wires in the right spot so I don't trip over them, plug it in, put the headset on...and then I remember that I didn't put on my sony gold headset. Take it all off, get the headset on, put it on...and then I forget where I put my move controllers down right next to me...lol.
Yeah, I keep mine in a case to avoid the SO's wrath. I admit there is a bit of a psychological barrier compared to simply picking up a controller, but then I ask myself, how lazy am I? LOL about pre-positioning the controllers. Just waiting to sit down on my Aim Controller.

Really tempted to get royal edition but dlc isn’t on disc so maybe it would go down soon to $20 before gcu? Also gonna wait till attack on Titan 2 becomes $25 before gcu.

Might get R6 advanced edition but is that worth it? What’s the difference between advanced and the year 2? If advanced got everything year 2 and/or gold edition does I might go ahead and get it.

Well, finally got Halo MCC to get down to the sale price while checking out, now it's telling me that I paid $24.97 for this? Should have taken a dang screenshot of the original.

It sucks some titles are showing up for more than the advertised price. Hopefully they fix it before my local BB runs out.

Nice deal for anyone looking to get in on the Madden 19 trade up promo, pretty sure its still running. You can buy Madden 18 ( Xbox One) for $6 and change if you select store pickup. Its trading in for a $11 With GCU its trades in for a little over $12 and you get the $10 off promo coupon
Wow it dropped even more huh. Well whatever I did get it for around $10 a few days ago I shouldn’t feel bad

If
As an XB1X owner, is it worth a double dip on Rise of the Tomb Raider? I have it on PS4 (non pro). How much better is it on the X?
Yeah, it's better by a fair margin but here's the problem, if you don't have GCU, do you want to double dip? And the Xbox version doesn't have the 20th anniversary content, that has to be bought thru Live.

I just noticed if you change it to shipping instead of store pick-up, it will give you the sale price plus GCU. Looks like I am doing shipping. :/

If
Yeah, it's better by a fair margin but here's the problem, if you don't have GCU, do you want to double dip? And the Xbox version doesn't have the 20th anniversary content, that has to be bought thru Live.
Ahh, yes. Thanks for the reminder. I have GCU, so $12 is a good price for me to double dip. I also have Reward Certs, so I can get if for practically nothing out of pocket. Figured it would be a good cheap game to compare my One X vs my PS4 Pro, especially with the new one coming next month.

My local Best Buy had physical cases for the Cuphead digital code... guess Ill check if its on sale tomorrow.
They aren’t really physical cases. I have one and while it is a case with an animation cell inside there is no disc. The case simply comes with a download code for the game.

They aren’t really physical cases. I have one and while it is a case with an animation cell inside there is no disc. The case simply comes with a download code for the game.
My code came on the BB receipt. Did you get a code on the inside? I ask because I've not opened mine.

😅 I dunno. I feel like if we hold off until Labor Day weekend, almost everything there will be another $10-15 off.

nvm . i see gcu only seems to apply once you add the item to cart. weird. i guess this is part of them phasing out gcu.

update: anyway, any pc games besides cuphead on sale?

bread's done
Back