Games:

• :xb1: Halo: The Master Chief Collection $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Halo 5: Guardians $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider $14.99 Save $5
  • :xb1: Sea of Thieves $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: State of Decay 2 $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds $19.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: Cuphead (Digital) $14.99 Save $5
  • Save Up to 50% on select Videogames (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/video-games-sale-726)
Deals:

• Free Controller and 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $75 on Doom or Skyrim PSVR Bundles
  • Save 25% off Select Digital 3DS Games
  • Spend $100 on Toys and Collectibles and receive a Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Save 15% on iTunes Cards
Accessories:

• DualShock 4 Controllers $49.99 each Save $10-15
  • TurtleBeach Recon 150 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • TurtleBeach XO3 Headset $39.99 Save $20
  • PDP Talon Xbox One Media Remote $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $15
  • PDP Media Remote for PS4 $14.99 Save $10
  • RDS Industries Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case for Nintendo Switch $14.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Controller Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Ultra-Guard Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch $7.99 Save $2
  • Nintendo Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Nintendo DC Car Power Adapter for Nintendo Switch $11.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen this report before. But have we considered that it was the GCU program and high profile with gamers that helped boost it back up? I don't think it's a coincidence that I see this increase in revenue during the same time me and other gamers start shopping there more religiously. With GCU gone, many of those customers who brought them out of the red will be gone too.

Someone, probably Amazon, will be ready to swoop in and revive those high spending customers. Solely thanks to GCU, I have bought a washer/dryer combo, an LG 65" 4k TV, a laptop, and some home security hardware within the last 3 years. That's over $10k. I was able to see those demoed because I was there to pick up gaming stuff. Now, I won't be there when I need my next TV or appliance.
So if Best Buy offers the lowest price on a big ticket item you want the next time you're looking to buy something, you still wouldn't go there?

• Spend $100 on Toys and Collectibles and receive a Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Save 15% on iTunes Cards
Hmm, depending on what the fine print for "toys" is I might get in on that deal.

The iTunes deal doesn't seem to be part of the early sale yet either.

Meh, nothing for me on the games side, and my GCU expires in October so that is probably it for any "big" GCU working "sale" like this for me...

That 3ds digital sale is rather tempting. I haven't played a Pokémon game since x and y. Would ultra sun and ultra moon be worth 29.99?
There's actually a few games on that list I'm interested in. Kinda tempted to get the older Pokémon downloads for 7.49. I have never seen them that low before.

Which deals here haven't already been offered countless times before? Would you consider these "Black Friday" prices relative to last year's BF and this year's sale prices thus far? Objectively, I don't see how anyone could.
Retailers use to have "Christmas in July" sales every year. It's just a marketing ploy to try and drive up the general summer lull retailers usually see around this time. This is pretty much Best Buy's version of it. No one should expect true Black Friday pricing in an off-season sale. Some of the deals are not that bad, especially if you still have GCU.

no ofense but best buy sucks theise days. i was living ina group home 4 the last few month so i dint even kno gcu was cnaceld until i read about it 2day which is bulls*** and now this sale sucks. last year was much beter i hope they go out of biz like gs and those other crapy gaming stores like ebgames used 2 b. rely i just do most of my shoping on amazon and buy alot on psn steem and xbl.

no ofense but best buy sucks theise days. i was living ina group home 4 the last few month so i dint even kno gcu was cnaceld until i read about it 2day which is bulls*** and now this sale sucks. last year was much beter i hope they go out of biz like gs and those other crapy gaming stores like ebgames used 2 b. rely i just do most of my shoping on amazon and buy alot on psn steem and xbl.
this is a weird gimmick account

dead_batteries no ofense but ur a dumba** unles ur joking u prob cant even aford rc cola.  and larry davis im new here... im not sure who ur refering 2 but i never had an old acount. there was a guy name pepsiman in 2007 but im unrelated to him we jus both have similar taste in drink i gues.

Madden 18 xbox one is a flip in non-CSAC areas

Tomb raider definitive edition PS4 too

If you don't know...

Kudos to the few that got Ready Player One for $10.  I was able to partake in the Target frenzy and received my phone and One X PUBG but if I could have actually thought about it, I would also have gotten Ready Player One and some other items but I was just in a rush to check out!  July 15th will go down in History here. 

This "black Friday" deal is pretty lame.

Bit on South Park FbW, hopefully I get a copy with the SoT dlc code. People say the code can still be redeemed even though it expired at the beginning of the year.

Bit on South Park FbW, hopefully I get a copy with the SoT dlc code. People say the code can still be redeemed even though it expired at the beginning of the year.
Those expiration dates rarely actually expire on the date they say they do. I redeemed a Minecraft Vita code a few months ago that was supposed to expire over a year ago.

Picked up my $2 Zelda Link Between Worlds - success!

lol and now they have the digital version "on sale" for $29.99 ($10 more than MSRP).   Guess they have to recoup all those losses.  BB just can't get it right with that game.

What's this Cuphead "physical release"? Does it stack with GCU?
And with an art cell included - given that it works with GCU and you still get it on PC and Xbox One, it's a good deal overall.
They aren't at all the same. The physical version of Cuphead is an actual Xbox case with an art cell inside and the upc on the back just prompts the register to sell you a digital copy of the game which doesn't qualify for GCU. PUBG is an already activated code in a cardboard box and qualifies for GCU.

Picked up my $2 Zelda Link Between Worlds - success!

lol and now they have the digital version "on sale" for $29.99 ($10 more than MSRP). Guess they have to recoup all those losses. BB just can't get it right with that game.
Someone posted this on Wario64's page. Lots of orders.

DjH7AZmU0AEON_W.jpg

No, it's a known issue with the expired code. Bethesda will probably say tough shit if you contact support. Xbox One copies may work, but PS4 are done.

Does best buy typically have pokemon cards/codes for red/blue/yellow in store?

Online keeps cancelling my digital orders. I'm trying to buy them with a gift card

Does best buy typically have pokemon cards/codes for red/blue/yellow in store?

Online keeps cancelling my digital orders. I'm trying to buy them with a gift card
I think they do but even if they don't you can just give them the sku at the register to buy anything digital. That's all the cards are doing anyway.

I think they do but even if they don't you can just give them the sku at the register to buy anything digital. That's all the cards are doing anyway.
Would the code be printed on the receipt or emailed to me? Because I don't want to go over there and still have my item cancelled

I went to the store. They don't have the codes and they won't let you do a SKU enter. Apparently the physical cards were removed from the stores last year

I picked up Paranormal Activity for PSVR. I was hoping to get it during a good PSN sale, but it was hard to pass up at $10. The lowest it's gone on PSN was $20.

bread's done
Back