Best Buy Columbus Sale (Remember Me $19.99, Paper Mario: Sticker Star $19.99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Finished it in a few days and got $23.10 yesterday with the GC Unlocked bonus included. TIV appears to have dropped $1 to $20 today, but that's still a free rental.

My sentiments are probably about the same. The middle chapters are a bit long...and it's linear (a lot of Tomb Raider style platforming, but the game literally always puts a yellow arrow on the next ledge you have to swing/jump to, and you pretty much just have to push the buttons to make it happen)...but I really enjoyed it, overall.
Since i went for the plat...I had to collect every collectible. There is about 140 items...give or take 10. That is what slowed me down the most and made the game feel like a drag by the end. Probably should have played it through first without a guide to fully enjoy it.

So supposedly you were supposed to get a $5 off coupon emailed to you if you did a pick up at store order for $50 or more on Columbus Day Weekend. Did a $50 PSN card and no code. Anyone else have this issue?

Uhhh Paper Mario SS is $20 at Target, Walmart, GS, etc. Seems to be the new price. Not a deal. Nice try BB. Keep it at $20 like everyone else.

also SS was awesome. Great experience. A bigger focus on environmental puzzles ala luigis mansion. I do miss the party system and XP, but M&L Dream Team filled that void. I'm actually glad that it wasn't traditional Paper Mario, as it would have burned me out for M&L.

SS is unique from the rest. Its new mechanics are charming and they work. I recommend it, and talk to only those who have played it. Leave the inexperienced paper Mario status quo skeptics to their own, uninformed selves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I step into some time warp and get shot back into the past? Why the piss is this on page 1?
Because I was trying to get an answer about the promo BB did where you got a $5 off code emailed to you if you did a pick up in store order of $50 or more during this sale. I didn't get my code and was planning to use it for my Batman pickup.

Here's How it Works
  • Place an order of $50 or more on BestBuy.com Friday, October 11 through Monday, October 14.
  • During checkout, choose Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store and select your store.
  • Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
  • The savings code will be e-mailed to you on or after October 21.
  • Redeem your savings code by November 2, 2013 in store or online on your next purchase.* No minimum purchase required for redemption.
  • Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store.
*Code must be redeemed by November 2, 2013. Present this code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com, enter the savings code, found in your savings code e-mail, at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy® retail location or online at BestBuy.com. Excludes Marketplace items, Magnolia Home Theater®, Pacific Sales, and Geek Squad® services. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damages codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy credit card. Not reloadable. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
Contact them and tell them you didn't receive it.  Maybe they can re-send the email.

Here's How it Works
  • Place an order of $50 or more on BestBuy.com Friday, October 11 through Monday, October 14.
  • During checkout, choose Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store and select your store.
  • Once your order is ready for store pickup, you must pick up your item(s) within 8 days.
  • The savings code will be e-mailed to you on or after October 21.
  • Redeem your savings code by November 2, 2013 in store or online on your next purchase.* No minimum purchase required for redemption.
  • Note: not all products are available for Store Pickup or Ship-to-Store.
*Code must be redeemed by November 2, 2013. Present this code to the cashier at the time of purchase and the available balance will be applied toward your purchase. To redeem at BestBuy.com, enter the savings code, found in your savings code e-mail, at checkout. Redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy® retail location or online at BestBuy.com. Excludes Marketplace items, Magnolia Home Theater®, Pacific Sales, and Geek Squad® services. Code carries no service or administrative fees. Not redeemable for cash except where applicable by law. Lost, stolen or damages codes cannot be replaced. Not a credit or debit card. Not valid as a payment on Best Buy credit card. Not reloadable. Call 1-888-716-7994 with questions. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
Contact them and tell them you didn't receive it. Maybe they can re-send the email.
Thank you, will try to contact them.

Uhhh Paper Mario SS is $20 at Target, Walmart, GS, etc. Seems to be the new price. Not a deal. Nice try BB. Keep it at $20 like everyone else.

also SS was awesome. Great experience. A bigger focus on environmental puzzles ala luigis mansion. I do miss the party system and XP, but M&L Dream Team filled that void. I'm actually glad that it wasn't traditional Paper Mario, as it would have burned me out for M&L.

SS is unique from the rest. Its new mechanics are charming and they work. I recommend it, and talk to only those who have played it. Leave the inexperienced paper Mario status quo skeptics to their own, uninformed selves.
Well it beats paying $40. I got Paper Mario on this deal. I'm enjoying it so far. I never played a Paper Mario game before so I don't see all the hate for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back