Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just completed my order but does not mention the bonus points do i have to wait for it to appear or something?

Okay, so this popped up as a SD notification for me just now so I read the thread.  It seems like they are saying that if you partially pay with a gift card you will still get the points.  So, pay $19 with a gift card and $1 with a credit card and you will still get the 1000 points.  I guess there was some experience with them doing this with previous phones with the same promotion.  

Was thinking that may work but I don't have any $19 GCs and don't think there's a way to manually split like that online.
I just said F it and paid all in debit card cause I Shop there enough anyhow that I would eventually use the $20 certificate cause if I didn't have the certificate I would end up buying something eventually with cash anyhow so it balance out either way eventually and this way I at least get a free phone

Was thinking that may work but I don't have any $19 GCs and don't think there's a way to manually split like that online.
You can split with GC and manually adding a CC online. You can't use paypal and a gift card though, well it didn't work the last time I tried it. Maybe you can now?

I'll pass on it though

kind of a dumb question but is this in store only or will we get the points if we order online?
Last week I placed two orders...one order online shipped to my house, and the other online instore p/u on my wife's account. Got the points on both.

Guess I'll take the plunge with my RZ certs. Wish me luck guys!
I'll take the plunge with you as I found out I have $20 worth of RZ certs to use. Could always get them back if it doesn't work right?

Edit: used $15 rz cert instead as it would not let me use both the 15 and 5 together since it went over the price...oh well paid 5.xx for the phone. Have to wait and see. Now I have to remember about this $5 cert lol

I bought a $20 prepaid phone from BB last week and have the points pending in my account. People who got the $1 phones also got the $20 in certs, I believe.

the only issue with this promo i can see if bestbuy modifying it to only contract phones, because people on sd are clearly finding ways to abuse it.

the only issue with this promo i can see if bestbuy modifying it to only contract phones, because people on sd are clearly finding ways to abuse it.
Unless someone found a way around the limit of 1 per acct, I would say there is little chance that best buy will even notice.

Best Buy has been abused much harder than this. Tuff sob.

I got the $1 phone (DEAD DEAL) and I have the 1000 points pending.

So I've seen people talking about running apps to make money. Can someone link me to where this is explained? Do you set up the phone on wifi and do it from home?

That's the new, non-OLED Vita, right?

And sorry, off topic but I just have to say, $36 for an iPad Mini sleeve? On sale? Skylark "WHAAAAAA?"

Got BF4 + all DLC for $60. It was some good fun but man, the game crashed so often.
BF4 = perfect now

I bought it a launch, HAD to return/trade, bought 6 months later, barely improved, just bought it last month and it's completely fixed and revamped online. As of 2015, bf4 = Best FPS to date imo

Wonder if I can get 20% off the price because it comes with BO2..

Might be worth the fight
You can't. Don't be a dick. It's a console in their stock keeping system, not a game, and you won't get the 20%. Going in and fighting about that makes employees miserable and won't end up getting you what you want. Lose/lose.

Oh my fucking god. I literally bought this today (3/23) in store for full price.
Fear not fair weather friend: ^+2 to these guys....

AND THAT IS HILARIOUS (In light of the liberally generous return/reimburse guidelines , you can even ask them for a bonus for the inconvenience ...next time shop at BBY ;) )

msrp $199, movers coupon should work bringing it down to $152+tax but in store only, and many stores won't have the bundle left I think.  

Not a bad deal, but you'd still need to buy a memory card (it only comes with 8gb which is crap) and with E3 so close I'd personally just wait until we see what Sony says about the vita.  Of course if you have a PS+ sub its a pretty good thing to get, 2 free games a month is hard to beat (well, $50/yr to pay for "free").

bread's done
Back