Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not in GCU but figured I could possibly help someone out. GTA IV complete is 19.99 for the 360 at Walmart. Not sure if they let you stack these with a price match.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_query=grand+theft+auto+complete&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Wouldn't be bad to get IV complete for $5, you could even flip it if you needed the $$ bad enough.
There's a reason why your not GCU

Price matches DONT STACK!!!!!!!

Nice new set of coupons. Going to wait till these are on sale though. Funny that some of these were on sale for half off a week or so ago and they are back to full price now. I mean GTA4 Complete for $30, really.

So I'm guessing those of us who renewed our GCU membership with the renewal coupon don't get these coupons anymore?

Edit: Lol I'm guessing this is the first thread created on this topic, but there's 3 others already.
I never got the emails before because I was receiving the actual print magazine and not the digital magazine. However, I did just renew at the end of December and I got my digital coupons and access to the digital magazine in my email today.

Good god will I be happy when @gamer is gone and people won't ask the exact same questions in every thread.
I don't mind it right now since this is a new thread, but it's pretty sad when people ask the same questions over and over when they could get their answer if they'd just go back a page.

I'll trade any of my coupons if anyone is looking

Did you renew recently? I believe someone said that if you renew it automatically changed you over.
I upped my subscription when I got the GCU coupon, but I thought I heard that doesn't affect anything with @Gamer, and their site still says I have a physical sub, kinda weird that they emailed them, at least I can use the coupons online right away

I've asked on the unboxed forums and have been told you are supposed to still get mag and coupons until end of run if you renew if you had an existing subscription already running to or past the end of run. The renewal shouldn't effect your existing subscription's benefits.

Against my better judgement, I went ahead & used the GTA IV Complete coupon to purchase the :ps3: version for $12 before tax.  If the game happens to go lower, I'll see what I can do in store to make up the difference.

Will be waiting for a Rayman Legends price drop on either the Vita or the Wii U (hopefully around the time the game is released for next-gen).

I'd like to pick up gta IV for the ps3 and get rid of my 360 copy. I haven't received coupons in about a year. Where do I go to get my digital coupons?

If it makes you feel better I liked your thread better.

As I said there:

"Blarg, not a lot of promise here for two months of coupons. Wonder if they'll goof up and let that Rayman coupon work on the next-gen versions (doubtful)."
Here is hoping! If nothing else, two months is a long time for Best Buy to remember that they have these coupons and not accidentally make a game free with coupon.

There's a reason why your not GCU

Price matches DONT STACK!!!!!!!
Or....More so I don't find $120 feasible for a membership, nor was I able to lock it in while it was still a reasonable price. I can find "deals" without paying for them, funny how that works.

Or....More so I don't find $120 feasible for a membership, nor was I able to lock it in while it was still a reasonable price. I can find "deals" without paying for them, funny how that works.
Agree with you there! This new membership is dead before it even takes off! There is no way a good number of existing members are going to pay $120 to continue.

For whatever reason, the Rayman Legends coupon is making the Vita version $16 online. I think the coupon is taking $20 off the base price, and then the 20% discount. It only seems to be doing this on the vita version though.

For whatever reason, the Rayman Legends coupon is making the Vita version $16 online. I think the coupon is taking $20 off the base price, and then the 20% discount. It only seems to be doing this on the vita version though.
Thats how the coupons and GCU should work. Guess they fixed that

OP says it's a $15 off coupon. 31.99 (with GCU) - 15 = 16.99

\"\\"\\\\"TheCro\\\\"\\"\" said:
OP says it\'s a $15 off coupon. 31.99 (with GCU) - 15 = 16.99

The last few coupons have been applying to the base price first and then the GCU discount is applied. I know the coupon is $15 off, but my total was $16.00. 40 - 20 = 20 (16.00 with GCU)?

When I tried it on the PS3 version my total was 36.00, which implies that the coupon applied first and then the GCU discount was applied. So maybe the coupon is glitchy, it wouldn\'t be the first time one of these coupons was glitchy.

Well, I guess it's over for me :(. My original run was from 10/1/12-9/30/13, but had an additional month of @Gamer added (november 2013 issue) due to an issue with my print copy arriving crushed in the mail.

Switched over to digital starting with the november 2012 issue and got all digital issues and coupons, including last months december issue, when my @Gamer actually expired with the november 2013 issue. Guess I just got lucky with getting last months.

I renewed november 10th 2013 with the $30 coupon and I'm praying I still get the digital magazine along with the coupons through may... ugh.

Hmmm...$17.10 for Rayman Vita with tax.  Trades in at Amazon at $16.24.  Not sure if I want it for a quick weekend runthrough or if I should wait and see if it drops down to $30 (or less) while the coupon is still active.

\"rightously alive\" said:
How does one go about getting a renewal coupon for $30? My sub ends next month.

Check your email, they emailed the coupons out a few months ago. If you never got an email talk to one of the mods on the Best Buy forum.

Hmmm...$17.10 for Rayman Vita with tax. Trades in at Amazon at $16.24. Not sure if I want it for a quick weekend runthrough or if I should wait and see if it drops down to $30 (or less) while the coupon is still active.
I'm quite torn as well since I'm almost certainly going to be buying the PS4 version.

I'm quite torn as well since I'm almost certainly going to be buying the PS4 version.
I decided to go for it. With Monday off that gives me an extra day to play it, and I'll just keep an eye on the Amazon trade in value and re-lock everyday if the price holds so I can have more time with it if necessary. And if it goes cheaper at Best Buy I'll just curse to myself then get over it.

If I had a PS4 I would probably pass as well. But I won't have one of those any time soon so even the PS4 version of this will be cheap by the time I get one.

If I had a PS4 I would probably pass as well. But I won't have one of those any time soon so even the PS4 version of this will be cheap by the time I get one.
Which is why I'm probably leaning towards waiting because I would be using the Vita to remote play it anyway.

I got an email with the coupons instead of the physical magazine like I usually get, did they stop making them since they are ending it soon anyways? I got last months physical still.
Hmm I have never gotten the coupons via email

I've asked on the unboxed forums and have been told you are supposed to still get mag and coupons until end of run if you renew if you had an existing subscription already running to or past the end of run. The renewal shouldn't effect your existing subscription's benefits.
OK well that's good to know...hopefully my mag shows up soon. :)

I guess they switched me over to the Digital version with this one since I got the digital coupons.

Talk about another month with almost useless coupons that suck big time  :drool:  Its no wonder they are taking away the coupons horrible deals anyway.

I'm waiting for a price drop on Rayman Legends as I don't see the current gen versions going for $59.99 ($39.99 for Vita), when the Xbox One & PS4 versions are coming in at a $39.99 pricepoint.  I would expect the price to be lowered to at least $39.99, with $29.99 being a realistic estimate as well. 

After screwing me out of DW8 last month with no physical or digital coupons I get this months coupons in digital form and its shit

Typical

Would really like the Walking Dead & Rayman coupons if there is anyone who doesn't plan on using them. Please PM. Many thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back