Best Buy @Gamer coupons 1/12/14 - 3/1/14

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons are:

$15 off Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (360, PS3)

$10 off The Walking Dead: GOTY (360, PS3, PC)

$20 off select Gunnar Gaming Onyx Eyewear (MLG Phantom Onyx, Vayper Onyx, Intercept Onyx)

$10 off Black Nintendo Pro Controller (Wii U)

$15 off MLB 13: The Show (PS Vita)

$15 off Rayman Legends (360, PS3, Wii U, PS Vita)

$15 off Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Wii U)

$10 off any $29.99+ pre-owned game

(Thanks to MetalSlugger for the links!)

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA4 dropped to $24. less than $7 after coupon + GCU.
Thanks also picked one up was going to hold out but I seen it was a clearance item now and most stores in several different major cities I checked including mine had mostly all ship to store so probably once the warehouse stock is gone it going to be hard finding at best buy to use the coupon so I picked it up now thanks again for the post

Don't want to sound like a beggar, but anyone willing to PM me their Gunnar glasses coupon at no cost? I used mine for myself and a friend of mine who doesn't get @gamer was looking for a coupon. 

All my other coupons for this issue are still in tact if you would rather trade.

so how do we use the coupons now that we have no more magazine? I wouldn't mind walking dead GOTY for $20. Im assuming the GCU stacks with that right? I need to replay it anyway before episode 2

so how do we use the coupons now that we have no more magazine? I wouldn't mind walking dead GOTY for $20. Im assuming the GCU stacks with that right? I need to replay it anyway before episode 2
They would have been emailed to you already with a code for the website and a printable version.

Don't want to sound like a beggar, but anyone willing to PM me their Gunnar glasses coupon at no cost? I used mine for myself and a friend of mine who doesn't get @gamer was looking for a coupon.

All my other coupons for this issue are still in tact if you would rather trade.

I'll send you mine. I'll never use that one.

Lame...the ps4 version of rayman legends will be cheaper than last Gen versions of it..and this is after the latter gets a $15 coupon ($45 vs $32)

makes sense...?

Used my $10 off $30+ coupon on Lego Marvel for X1. Didn't give me my 10% GCU off on top, but $30 is the best deal I've seen for it.

I haven't used any of my other coupons, will trade any of them. May be hesistant on Rayman though.

If anyone doesn't want their Rayman code, I'll gladly take it, I never received my @Gamer email this month, which is bullshit! Thanks in advance

If anyone doesn't want their $10 off $30+ coupon, I'd gladly take it. Really want to use it on Lego Marvel for X1, I never received my @Gamer email this month either. Thanks.

Curious -

Did anyone receive these digital coupons that renewed AFTER October 2013?

Thanks
I'm not sure if you're only asking people who let their GCU membership collapse; but if you're not, I renewed last summer, then I renewed again in December, and I'm still getting the digital coupons.

I'm not sure if you're only asking people who let their GCU membership collapse; but if you're not, I renewed last summer, then I renewed again in December, and I'm still getting the digital coupons.
That's what I wanted to know.

According to a BBuy MOD, anyone who renewed after October is not receiving the coupons.

You had to renew before October which for some of us was not possible.

According to a BBuy MOD, anyone who renewed after October is not receiving the coupons.

This. Mine expired on 9/30/13 and I tried to renew the very next day, in-store. They said I couldn't. So now, because I wasn't allowed to re-up I'm screwed out of the January-May 2014 digital issues and coupons. Something I had absolutely no control over. Lame.

This. Mine expired on 9/30/13 and I tried to renew the very next day, in-store. They said I couldn't. So now, because I wasn't allowed to re-up I'm screwed out of the January-May 2014 digital issues and coupons. Something I had absolutely no control over. Lame.
Mine expired 10/2 but sensing that some changes were on the horizon I printed out a renewal at a kiosk and redeemed it around 9/20.

Sorry for the question, but what is the e-mail's subject where they send the coupons. I know I have my subscription till Feb 2014, but I don't think I have received any of their e-mails. 

Sorry for the question, but what is the e-mail's subject where they send the coupons. I know I have my subscription till Feb 2014, but I don't think I have received any of their e-mails.
They have a subject of "Your @Gamer issue + $XXX in coupons".

I have the walking dead coupon if someone need it, already got the game

gone

I renewed October 12th and received my first set of digital coupons ever this issue.

Wow that coupon is magic. There's no math I can do to make it $6. $15 off $23.99(Price w/ GCU) does not make it $6. Oh well, that's a nice price, Basically makes the PS4 upgrade version $16.

Wow that coupon is magic. There's no math I can do to make it $6. $15 off $23.99(Price w/ GCU) does not make it $6. Oh well, that's a nice price, Basically makes the PS4 upgrade version $16.
it was meant for wii-u versions only, bestbuy messed up. they almost messed up again this week with the gamers club offer of making the nintendo rocketfish wii-u bag for free. they changed the price to $30 last minute, i was half way checking out LOL

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-wii-u-bag-117737

Ill have to grab a :360: copy of AC IV in store. Already bought the :wiiu: version online.

The price on Rayman Legends is great also, to bad i picked up the Digital Version already. Its nice having that and origins ready to play anytime though.

bread's done
Back